UnevenEdge

I'm really out of weed

Poof

I've got really shitty stuff, not from my guy because of you know the virus and everything. 

I'm going  through it really quick because its mostly just plant matter with tiny little bits of psychoactive material in it.

Its free, if that tells you anything about the quality. 

Yea, i'm just smoking the lawn.

:(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

I've got really shitty stuff, not from my guy because of you know the virus and everything. 

I'm going  through it really quick because its mostly just plant matter with tiny little bits of psychoactive material in it.

Its free, if that tells you anything about the quality. 

Yea, i'm just smoking the lawn.

:(

I hate this so much

2 hours ago, bnmjy said:

I want weed now, lol.

I fortunately got enough vape juice to last at least 3 more weeks. Once that's gone, I'll have to quit or use NJOY pods. meh.

There's nothing left for me to scrape :(

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I'm high as fuck with no end in sight.

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Started on this PPE Saturday and got another 20 gs of widow and maybe 7 gs of moonshine left....plus my homegirl is doing deliveries. 

IMG_20200406_133934.jpg

yea I know

• Haha 1

This pandemic is forcing a lot of people into positions where they have to look at old habits in a new light.

If it seemed to make you happy but you're not okay without it, it miiight be something to consider letting go of.

Music is one exception, though.

4 hours ago, Lasty said:

This pandemic is forcing a lot of people into positions where they have to look at old habits in a new light.

If it seemed to make you happy but you're not okay without it, it miiight be something to consider letting go of.

Music is one exception, though.

yea but mehhhhhhh ya kno

Guest LytKing
20 hours ago, Poof said:

And I think my only option is a fan I've never met so I guess we'll see. Idk. I don't wanna be sober right now. I took a super long break last year

Too bad you don't live in Florida.

I could hook you up w/ my dude.

Guest LytKing
10 hours ago, Reallifehasdied said:

I gave up ole girl but I miss her when when the light is just right.

Coke?

2 hours ago, LytKing said:

Too bad you don't live in Florida.

I could hook you up w/ my dude.

It's not as bad as my OP sounded. When I said the fan was my only option I meant like my only option to get it immediately. There's a couple other ppl and medical dispensaries around here

1 hour ago, SwimModSponges said:

About to join the club here.

ugggggggggh ohhhhhhhh godddddddddd I know if I buy more. Like even if I just get 1/4 rn, by the time the quarantine is over I'll be broke