UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 10 Discussion

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Iron Blooded Orphans: Hold my beer

msg-ibo-naze-and-his-harem.jpg

gundam-tekketsu-no-orphans-10-large-22.j

to be fair....the women in those two harems.....had lives outside the dude they were fucking....and were capable of having conversations about things other than the dude who's dick they wanted

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

GITS did it. and that would certaily be interesting. but honesty, i'd prefer they called hers the "upper world" or "advanced world" or something. just accepting that they're fake an their existnece is artificial

Yeah she could have just said it's another world without calling it the REAL WORLD haha.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

We were talking about the other girls.  Asuna is the only one he has fucked.

Yeah but the one cleaned his stuff and the other treated him like a comatose body pillow for a while. That has to count for something. More so than his senpai who I forgot about just showing up just to make things kinda worse for him. Like Kirito had better hope that this vegetable thing is forever, because he's going to have to explain all this shit at some point. He's already committed to it this long, whats the rest of his life in the grand scheme of things. Reminds me of one of my dads friends. Was cheating on his wife, and his wife caught him. Without skipping a beat he pretended that he had no idea who his wife was and had amnesia. This went on for like 3 years had doctors convinced and everything that he had amnesia and his wife accepted it and did a bunch of crap to have him "regain" his memory. It was fucked but god damn if that isn't committing to the bit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah but the one cleaned his stuff and the other treated him like a comatose body pillow for a while. That has to count for something. More so than his senpai who I forgot about just showing up just to make things kinda worse for him. Like Kirito had better hope that this vegetable thing is forever, because he's going to have to explain all this shit at some point. He's already committed to it this long, whats the rest of his life in the grand scheme of things. Reminds me of one of my dads friends. Was cheating on his wife, and his wife caught him. Without skipping a beat he pretended that he had no idea who his wife was and had amnesia. This went on for like 3 years had doctors convinced and everything that he had amnesia and his wife accepted it and did a bunch of crap to have him "regain" his memory. It was fucked but god damn if that isn't committing to the bit. 

I'm not really sure why Alice developed feelings for him just because they fought against each other and then together for a brief time, then she took care of him while he was out.  Which, that is justifiable, but falling in love with him?  Then Ronye apparently had a crush on him, which seems like it came out of nowhere to me.  It wasn't established, like Tiese's feelings for Eugeo.  Either way, her deal with Kirito is not much of anything.  Then there is Liena, who was his mentor, and as far as I can tell, didn't and still doesn't seem to have feelings for him.  Either way, Kirito was not in a relationship with any of them and didn't have sex with them.

Pronably the only girl you could plausibly say that for would be Sachi.  They had a scene where they shared a bed together and Kirito went as far as to get a device that he thought could bring her back to life.  But she's dead and that was before Kirito was with Asuna.

I just found this from the wiki -

In the web novel, Sachi was Kirito's first love prior to Asuna.[8] In addition to this, Kirito's and Sachi's relationship was depicted as being more intimate, and close in the web novel version of the story. However, subtle changes in the text of the published version imply that Kirito and Sachi were not as close as in the web novel.

The light novels supersede the original web novels as canon.  I think I also remember Reki saying in an interview that Kirito ONLY loved Asuna.  So he back-tracked on the Sachi stuff.  But Kirito and Sachi's relationship could still come off as romantic in the anime.  Either way, like I said, she's dead now and that was before he was with Asuna.

The point is Kirito hasn't cheated on Asuna in any way.  He certainly did not "fuck 4 or 5 other girls, including his sister/cousin" as Mochi claimed.

LOL are you serious?  I don't think I ever even heard of something so crazy even on Jerry Springer or the like.  And he fooled doctors?!  They should have done brain scans.  Man, what a bastard lmao.

• Like 1

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...