UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 10 Discussion

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

now explain computers, asuna.

dammit, i hate tha they've accepted that her wrld is "real" while theirs is a simulation

Did you want one of them to question maybe her world is the fake one and theirs is the real one. I doubt the show wants to delve that deep. 

Just now, HardcoreHunter said:

Did you want one of them to question maybe her world is the fake one and theirs is the real one. I doubt the show wants to delve that deep. 

"Why ....--did you call your world the REAL world and our's is the fake world? Wouldn't the two kind of depend on the perspective of whoever's looking at which one?"

2 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

GITS did it. and that would certaily be interesting. but honesty, i'd prefer they called hers the "upper world" or "advanced world" or something. just accepting that they're fake an their existnece is artificial

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Those two idiots keep getting more incompetent (unless one of them is the inside man)

Maybe Higa is the inside man?  I'm wondering about those creeper scientists that walked by Asuna and Kayaba's girlfriend earlier, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1