UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 10 Discussion

4 minutes ago, Daos said:

Link failed

Great, now I have been stricken with the affliction!  Try it now.

And what is this deal with sites not allowing hotlinking lately?  I thought that was a relic of the old internet days.  It's not like websites are operating off of AOL bandwidth these days!

2 minutes ago, Daos said:

Works now. What I want to know is why it looks like it's working, then suddenly doesn't work.

I suppose it works for who posted it, but not for anyone else.  I also noticed when I looked on a different device that it wasn't working.  I posted it on my computer, but when I looked on my phone, it was broken.  I guess we are going to have to do a process of elimination of all the sites that don't allow hotlinking.  The funny thing is, if I had just linked from the Reddit post with the imgur link where I first found it, instead of going to the artist's pxiv page that someone linked in the comments, it would have worked.

9 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I suppose it works for who posted it, but not for anyone else.  I also noticed when I looked on a different device that it wasn't working.  I posted it on my computer, but when I looked on my phone, it was broken.  I guess we are going to have to do a process of elimination of all the sites that don't allow hotlinking.  The funny thing is, if I had just linked from the Reddit post with the imgur link where I first found it, instead of going to the artist's pxiv page that someone linked in the comments, it would have worked.

But it only works for the person who posted it for a while. Then doesn't.

1 hour ago, Daos said:

But it only works for the person who posted it for a while. Then doesn't.

I haven't noticed that happening yet.  I saw that this picture didn't work on my phone after it worked on the PC.  But maybe it will stop working on the original device eventually too.  We should try asking the site runners about this, though I dont know if they'd have the answer either.

I'm impressed Toonami actually updated the OP with the new animation that shows Asuna and Alice fighting Vecta.  DeMarco did a good job there at least.  Who knows if the fight actually happens in the show though.  We know how OPs are about showing things that never happen!

• Like 3