UnevenEdge

Sometimes comics are such fucking trash

That_One_Guy

I guess when Bill Cosby dies, we'll just remember the wholesome comedy. How he never lowered himself by swearing on stage. How he gave fatherly advice on his TV show, and made funny faces for Jello pudding. Like how Kobe could shoot those sick free throws, and OJ no1 NFL draft 1969, had won four rushing titles, pro hall of fame, Heisman trophy winner. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Guy cheated on his wife, raped a 19 year old, ratted out on shaq to the cops for doing the same; and said his only regret was not paying her Hush money directly to the cops. I don't have sympathy for the guy. 

WELL, I wasn't aware of that. :(

You learn something new about people every day.

19 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

You mean the girl that had 4 different types of semen in her panties? That "rape"?

I remember there just being two types, she said the one was her boyfriend, the other they said was Kobe if I remember correctly. Either way I don't like adultery or snitches either. Moment he gets caught by the cops he's giving them names for no reason is fucked. 

3 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Guy cheated on his wife, raped a 19 year old, ratted out on shaq to the cops for doing the same; and said his only regret was not paying her Hush money directly to the cops. I don't have sympathy for the guy. 

Is iny of that actually substantiated? I have heard conflicting stroies 

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I remember there just being two types, she said the one was her boyfriend, the other they said was Kobe if I remember correctly. Either way I don't like adultery or snitches either. Moment he gets caught by the cops he's giving them names for no reason is fucked. 

Oh yeah the whole thing is fucked, I went and looked up the case and I guess she didn't like when Kobe bent her over the chair, she asked him to stop. But Kobe is an asshole, which I won't dispute. Didn't stop until he asked to not on her face. 

Still not rape, but why would she grab dirty panties from a basket before a rape kit? Doesn't she have a place for clean panties?

• Like 1
  • D'oh 2

1 minute ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Oh yeah the whole thing is fucked, I went and looked up the case and I guess she didn't like when Kobe bent her over the chair, she asked him to stop. But Kobe is an asshole, which I won't dispute. Didn't stop until he asked to not on her face. 

Still not rape, but why would she grab dirty panties from a basket before a rape kit? Doesn't she have a place for clean panties?

Yeah that's pretty grimy if she kept the same panties. It's still rape if they say no and you keep going. It's just not how we'd think of violent rape. Actually watched a thing on Dr.Phil years back when a Husband was charged with rape by his wife because he fucked her while she was asleep. Though the whole adultery thing annoys me a lot, it does not feel good to get cheated on. Also My dad cheated on my mom who was dying of cancer. Tomorrow will be 7 years since she passed. I think that probably has me more annoyed by the praise he's been getting on social media, and what a "great" person he is. Especially when there are like a dozen people I know on social media who have been writing up all this inspirational bullshit for the asshole like they knew him personally; and don't even watch basketball. Though when my mom died many of them couldn't even bother to send me an R.I.P,  most would just hit the thumbs up button.  Pretty much what I'd describe as "like" whores. They feel no real emotion for Kobe's death, they just want to write something inspirational and see how many likes they get. 

16 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah that's pretty grimy if she kept the same panties. It's still rape if they say no and you keep going. It's just not how we'd think of violent rape. Actually watched a thing on Dr.Phil years back when a Husband was charged with rape by his wife because he fucked her while she was asleep. Though the whole adultery thing annoys me a lot, it does not feel good to get cheated on. Also My dad cheated on my mom who was dying of cancer. Tomorrow will be 7 years since she passed. I think that probably has me more annoyed by the praise he's been getting on social media, and what a "great" person he is. Especially when there are like a dozen people I know on social media who have been writing up all this inspirational bullshit for the asshole like they knew him personally; and don't even watch basketball. Though when my mom died many of them couldn't even bother to send me an R.I.P,  most would just hit the thumbs up button.  Pretty much what I'd describe as "like" whores. They feel no real emotion for Kobe's death, they just want to write something inspirational and see how many likes they get. 

A guy at work was a fan of his and freely admits he was an asshole, even before he ran his mouth I remember hearing guys in the NBA didn't like him. 

I forgot about that whole stop thing during sex can turn it to rape, but he could have played that off saying he thought she said don't stop. I think she was just a starfucker that ended up with a case of regret. Cause he wasn't a bad looking guy and he's probably been a star since he was a teenager. Some girl shows up at his door and comes in his room and he's ready to follow the usual procedure.

• D'oh 2

36 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

A guy at work was a fan of his and freely admits he was an asshole, even before he ran his mouth I remember hearing guys in the NBA didn't like him. 

I forgot about that whole stop thing during sex can turn it to rape, but he could have played that off saying he thought she said don't stop. I think she was just a starfucker that ended up with a case of regret. Cause he wasn't a bad looking guy and he's probably been a star since he was a teenager. Some girl shows up at his door and comes in his room and he's ready to follow the usual procedure.

He could have played it off, maybe if he didn't go full rat; and also say that he regretted not offering her hush money. That's like the kinda shit you're supposed to think in your head, not say to a cop. That's up there with hitting your wife with your fist, then telling the cop you should have used the back of your hand so it wouldn't have left as big of a mark. 

1 hour ago, HardcoreHunter said:

He could have played it off, maybe if he didn't go full rat; and also say that he regretted not offering her hush money. That's like the kinda shit you're supposed to think in your head, not say to a cop. That's up there with hitting your wife with your fist, then telling the cop you should have used the back of your hand so it wouldn't have left as big of a mark. 

Lol, he said that shit? What a dumbass, but his reaction to it is part of why I think the situation wasn't rapey, cause a rapist probably wouldn't have gone off how he did. It was the reaction of a guy shocked to be in court for something he does regularly.

It just screams of the Tyson situation to me, and the other part is I've met a lot of dirtbag women who have no qualms doing something like this for a payday. 

And since I was told rape discussion is not okay, when is it okay? When do we get to discuss rape and accusations of rape? Only when we can demonize men and paint women as little angels? People fucking suck, not just men or women. They all do dirtbag shit, and I think she went in his room to fuck Kobe, but when he told her to get the hell out she realized what starfucking is. She fucked a guy that is used to women doing this and didn't know gtfo is part of the protocol. 

I prefer uncomfortable speech to exist in the world. Cause if we don't discuss uncomfortable situations they just sit and continue happening.

• D'oh 2

13 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I guess when Bill Cosby dies, we'll just remember the wholesome comedy. How he never lowered himself by swearing on stage. How he gave fatherly advice on his TV show, and made funny faces for Jello pudding. Like how Kobe could shoot those sick free throws, and OJ no1 NFL draft 1969, had won four rushing titles, pro hall of fame, Heisman trophy winner. 

Or when they die we just let people who were positively affected by these people mourn in peace.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah, Yeah; the dead can do no wrong. Angels the lot of 'em; A true Martyr. Yada Yada the tragedy of Lazarus is to experience loss twice Amen. 

David Bowie fucked children....Do you feel the same about him.

I have an entire list of these, but I decided to start with one I'm almost sure you don't care about just to ease it in.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

Some folks stew in negativity, but it does come with the territory of being a comedian in today’s society to make fun of the dead.
Two particular jokes that comics love to make when celebrities die are jokes about how flawed they were as people and jokes about lyrics, catchphrases, or story titles that can be deathified. Like while you’re going to get a lot of death-related puns added to Rush lyrics in lieu of Neil Peart’s death, you’re going to expect a lot of references to Kobe’s rape case if you’re going to be following a comic or aspiring comic’s Twitter feed. 

Edited by Chapzilla_2000
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

David Bowie fucked children....Do you feel the same about him.

I have an entire list of these, but I decided to start with one I'm almost sure you don't care about just to ease it in.

I didn't morn his death. Also I told a holocaust joke at my jewish mothers eulogy as per my warning to her if she didn't give up smoking. Today marks 7 years since she died. I doubt you'll come up with a celebrity that I'd have mourned for. It's a short list because I only mourn for people who I've actually spoken with multiple times. Mr.Rogers dying was very depressing when I was little. My grandma was friends with him, and would take us to his house downtown. Do you have some truth bombs about Mr Rogers? I also talked with George Romero multiple times. Go ahead and run down your list of terrible people rotting in the ground; I'll humor you. 

24 minutes ago, Chapzilla_2000 said:

Some folks stew in negativity, but it does come with the territory of being a comedian in today’s society to make fun of the dead.
Two particular jokes that comics love when celebrities die is if they were flawed as people or if they have a lyric, catchphrase, or story title that can be deathified. Like while you’re going to get a lot of death-related puns added to Rush lyrics in lieu of Neil Peart’s death, you’re going to expect a lot of references to Kobe’s rape case if you’re going to be following a comic or aspiring comic’s Twitter feed. 

Did anyone say "A Farewell to Kings of Drumming"?

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Did anyone say "A Farewell to Kings of Drumming"?

I didn’t follow enough comedians to get a gist of if people were going crazy with the Rush song puns, but from general knowledge about celebrity death reactions, it’s definitely commonplace to find someone who goes apeshit on the pun jokes.
I saw it more with Eddie Money where everyone spammed the same “Two Tickets to Paradise” jokes, which is funny because paradise means the afterlife. 

23 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I didn't morn his death. Also I told a holocaust joke at my jewish mothers eulogy as per my warning to her if she didn't give up smoking. Today marks 7 years since she died. I doubt you'll come up with a celebrity that I'd have mourned for. It's a short list because I only mourn for people who I've actually spoken with multiple times. Mr.Rogers dying was very depressing when I was little. My grandma was friends with him, and would take us to his house downtown. Do you have some truth bombs about Mr Rogers? I also talked with George Romero multiple times. Go ahead and run down your list of terrible people rotting in the ground; I'll humor you. 

I'm not talking about your personal mourning...I've long established you're kind of a dick quite a while ago.  My issue was to see if you felt the same way about shitting on everyone who dies just because some sector of people would miss them....But I feel it would be a fruitless endeavor since you think a holocaust joke is appropriate in any context and I'll just resign to notion that based on your other posts that you have deep rooted daddy issues and can't empathize with anyone because since one dude was like fuck your life, to you it's fuck everyone else's/

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I'm not talking about your personal mourning...I've long established you're kind of a dick quite a while ago.  My issue was to see if you felt the same way about shitting on everyone who dies just because some sector of people would miss them....But I feel it would be a fruitless endeavor since you think a holocaust joke is appropriate in any context and I'll just resign to notion that based on your other posts that you have deep rooted daddy issues and can't empathize with anyone because since one dude was like fuck your life, to you it's fuck everyone else's/

Yeah there extremly cynical I try not to be mean tho

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Actually on pretty good terms with my dad these days. He's mellowed out a good deal since his heart attack and started managing his blood pressure. Though that doesn't have anything to do with how I process death. The holocaust joke got a lot of laughs. We had her cremated, not because she liked being jewish, but hated it and it would have made her happy to know that we burnt one in an oven. Her dad was rolling laughing and 99% of the room knew it was a joke. The point of telling a joke like that is that it really lightens the room. Other people will be less nervous to come up to speak at a funeral if you tell an outlandish story. They don't feel a lot of pressure to speak their minds, or say the wrong thing. If anything it's self sacrifice to make everyone else in the room feel better. Wakes aren't meant to be sad; you're meant to celebrate their life. Everyone one done with my family and friends growing up in the biker gang had kegs, booze, full tables of food, music. It's a party just like if the person was alive. My empathy is fine though; what is unhealthy is to mourn over someone you never even knew. I'm also well past how sobering it is that we can go at any moment. Been to a lot of funerals in my day. I've been in critical care, a lot of friends of mine have died in their 20s, and a large majority of people I knew died before they even reached 60. I've had people bleed out in my arms that I grew up with. How many times have you held a person together who had their stomach ripped open, and leg cut off by a chainsaw who you knew since you were 5; a bad ass guy who was fine just moments ago now just watching him shake as the color leaves his body; watch his lung poke through his abdomen every time he takes a gasp in, while his brother is screaming for an ambulance on the phone; then he just fades away. I have a meaningless award for saving a guy who's name I don't even know that was being electrocuted and save his life. His friend though was so burnt by the transformer explosion that I couldn't save him. Doing CPR his skin just slipped like a oiled rag when I tried to push on his chest, his lips slid off and stuck to mine when I would try to breath air into him. For weeks all I could smell or taste was burnt human flesh. Walked in on friends who had committed suicide or overdosed on drugs, and would have to stay in the room with their bodies until a corner could come; and contact their families and tell them what had just happened. Though yeah I guess you're right I'm just some dick who lacks empathy for others. 

11 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Actually on pretty good terms with my dad these days. He's mellowed out a good deal since his heart attack and started managing his blood pressure. Though that doesn't have anything to do with how I process death. The holocaust joke got a lot of laughs. We had her cremated, not because she liked being jewish, but hated it and it would have made her happy to know that we burnt one in an oven. Her dad was rolling laughing and 99% of the room knew it was a joke. The point of telling a joke like that is that it really lightens the room. Other people will be less nervous to come up to speak at a funeral if you tell an outlandish story. They don't feel a lot of pressure to speak their minds, or say the wrong thing. If anything it's self sacrifice to make everyone else in the room feel better. Wakes aren't meant to be sad; you're meant to celebrate their life. Everyone one done with my family and friends growing up in the biker gang had kegs, booze, full tables of food, music. It's a party just like if the person was alive. My empathy is fine though; what is unhealthy is to mourn over someone you never even knew. I'm also well past how sobering it is that we can go at any moment. Been to a lot of funerals in my day. I've been in critical care, a lot of friends of mine have died in their 20s, and a large majority of people I knew died before they even reached 60. I've had people bleed out in my arms that I grew up with. How many times have you held a person together who had their stomach ripped open, and leg cut off by a chainsaw who you knew since you were 5; a bad ass guy who was fine just moments ago now just watching him shake as the color leaves his body; watch his lung poke through his abdomen every time he takes a gasp in, while his brother is screaming for an ambulance on the phone; then he just fades away. I have a meaningless award for saving a guy who's name I don't even know that was being electrocuted and save his life. His friend though was so burnt by the transformer explosion that I couldn't save him. Doing CPR his skin just slipped like a oiled rag when I tried to push on his chest, his lips slid off and stuck to mine when I would try to breath air into him. For weeks all I could smell or taste was burnt human flesh. Walked in on friends who had committed suicide or overdosed on drugs, and would have to stay in the room with their bodies until a corner could come; and contact their families and tell them what had just happened. Though yeah I guess you're right I'm just some dick who lacks empathy for others. 

None of that means you don't lack empathy.

But, yeah, I totally get the need to make jokes about Kobe, even the ones about him raping that woman.  Jokes aren't supposed to be funny when they're working through trauma, and his death certainly invokes trauma even for those people who rightly want to remember the victim in Colorado and are left with questions about that event that will never be answered.

18 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Wow.....You are the epitome of trash, and only because you want to rationalize your BS.  Good read though, it was like I was in 6th grade again and I read one of those letters in MAUS.  

And don't misunderstand, I'm not looking for you to see where this is hilarious to me....Just know that it is.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 2

7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

None of that means you don't lack empathy.

I'll admit I'm not a bleeding heart. Though I just find a lot of the reactions, especially on social media to be such knee jerks. People I know on facebook who had never been basketball fans, writing up inspirational memes about how Kobe was a direct influence in the person they are today. The people who should be inspirations are Kobe's wife, not Kobe. She stuck with him after he cheated on her. That could have been the easiest pay day of her life had she divorced him. Though she actually loved him which shows how much cheating had to have hurt her; and she just lost him and her daughter. Then there are the other families that nobody gives a fuck about because they're faceless nobodies that aren't upvote worthy.  Though for people on here who were big fans of his, sorry I pissed on your parade. I did it enough and think I got my point across and won't bring up the rapes anymore; Continue to mourn. 

17 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Wow.....You are the epitome of trash, and only because you want to rationalize your BS.  Good read though, it was like I was in 6th grade again and I read one of those letters in MAUS.  

And don't misunderstand, I'm not looking for you to see where this is hilarious to me....Just know that it is.

I wouldn't try to rationalize with people who are irrational, that would just be stupid. Your comment tells a lot about you, it is funny. 

2 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I wouldn't try to rationalize with people who are irrational, that would just be stupid. Your comment tells a lot about you, it is funny. 

Or it just tells you what you already think you know about him, which goes right back to you not having empathy.