UnevenEdge

Sometimes comics are such fucking trash

That_One_Guy

Just now, scoobdog said:

I mean, you're in Toonami, I'm... not in Toonami.  You kind of have to work with me here.

The joke was that mom was cremated as a jew. Not for faith reasons, but because she hated them and it would have made her happy to know that we burnt one in an oven. /endjoke 
Mom thought it was funny when I ran in past her, but told me not to do it. I told her if she quit smoking I wouldn't.  If nothing us I uphold deals.

6 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I'll admit I'm not a bleeding heart. Though I just find a lot of the reactions, especially on social media to be such knee jerks. People I know on facebook who had never been basketball fans, writing up inspirational memes about how Kobe was a direct influence in the person they are today. The people who should be inspirations are Kobe's wife, not Kobe. She stuck with him after he cheated on her. That could have been the easiest pay day of her life had she divorced him. Though she actually loved him which shows how much cheating had to have hurt her; and she just lost him and her daughter. Then there are the other families that nobody gives a fuck about because they're faceless nobodies that aren't upvote worthy.  Though for people on here who were big fans of his, sorry I pissed on your parade. I did it enough and think I got my point across and won't bring up the rapes anymore; Continue to mourn. 

Why are u so invested in who people find to be inspirational? Like u kinda come of as jealous or something

12 minutes ago, Lytbryt said:

Why are u so invested in who people find to be inspirational? Like u kinda come of as jealous or something

Nah, I just think it's weird how people act. If you want to idolize some famous rapist it's fine. Though it's also the same people who were talking shit on OJ, Cosby, and Michael Jackson. The double standard is probably more what I don't get. Nobody sees OJ and says, oh there's that 1st round draft pick Heisman trophy winner who was in naked gun. It's always oh he killed his wife and got away with it.  After that documentary on MJ came out everyone was burning their Jackson merch like they didn't know about all that stuff already at the time of his death. Then for some reason people can't seem to overlook Cosby drugging women and putting his fingers in them. Kobe though seems to get a pass. Everyone sounds like "Eh it was one time possible lapse in judgement; haven't we all been there, maybe she was asking for it".  Though I said I'd drop it and let everyone carry on with their worship. 

You seem to conflate mourning with worship. Almost like ur jealous or somethin. You think how people act is weird = I act better and more rationally than the dumbdumbs I am so enlighten b/c I'm the only person that realizes how fragile life is and am not a dumb sheep person blinded by imago. I think all ur strawmen examples exist only in ur brain and for the sole purpose of building a rod for the back of ur worldview. I'm just being irrational and stupid tho, u are the true enlighten so carry on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lytbryt said:

You seem to conflate mourning with worship. Almost like ur jealous or somethin. You think how people act is weird = I act better and more rationally than the dumbdumbs I am so enlighten b/c I'm the only person that realizes how fragile life is and am not a dumb sheep person blinded by imago. I think all ur strawmen examples exist only in ur brain and for the sole purpose of building a rod for the back of ur worldview. I'm just being irrational and stupid tho, u are the true enlighten so carry on

Yeah pretty much like I said, is there a fucking echo in here. This person had no impact on the lives of the people mourning for him. They're just doing it for sympathy like psychos. If they were truly mourning that easily of people they didn't know; then they wouldn't be able to function any time they turned the paper to the obituaries. I could post even one of the other people from the helicopter crash and nobody would give a fuck because they're nobodies who aren't worth the time of day when it comes to reigning in on sympathy. They're no better than those people who post in the Youtube comments "who's watching this in 20xx click like". If I were jealous and wanted likes I'd rein in with the rest of the idiots and pretend how my life will never be the same without kobe in it. 

3 minutes ago, Quackers said:

and did you see what she was wearing?

Lol, i know! But really though it's a funny standard that people accept it was a rape when at the same time women will blow 3 roadies to get into a dressing room, etc. You saw in his statement where he believed the whole thing was consensual, so that doesn't happen for no reason. I just don't trust her motives.

• D'oh 1

56 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Lol, i know! But really though it's a funny standard that people accept it was a rape when at the same time women will blow 3 roadies to get into a dressing room, etc. You saw in his statement where he believed the whole thing was consensual, so that doesn't happen for no reason. I just don't trust her motives.

How can a woman possibly be raped when "women" have sex

1 minute ago, NaBrunswick said:

You're sick

Kinda like the argument you made. I believe she wanted a payday because she expected a magical night and not being bent over a chair and jizzed on the face. But you could be right, maybe a guy that's had no shortage of women for 20 years because of his basketball prowess and millions of dollars just had to get some the night before his surgery, and he wasn't taking no for an answer.

• D'oh 3

11 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

When Ronnie James Dio died, I saw people posting shit like, "STFU people no one knew who he was until today, you don't care, you just want likes," etc etc.

And unless you have such a warped view of religion to belong to the Westboro Baptist Church, there is literally not one reason to hate Dio.

Well, that, or you've been brainwashed by Ozzy Osbourne sycophants, I guess.

My point is, people had this same reaction to people lamenting Dio's death and Dio literally did nothing even remotely deplorable.

10 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

You also saw in that very same statement of his that he believed that she believed it was not consensual.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:18 PM, HardcoreHunter said:

The joke was that mom was cremated as a jew. Not for faith reasons, but because she hated them and it would have made her happy to know that we burnt one in an oven. /endjoke 
Mom thought it was funny when I ran in past her, but told me not to do it. I told her if she quit smoking I wouldn't.  If nothing us I uphold deals.

amazing.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:18 PM, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

So how did she end up in his room? Did he snatch her up with a burlap sack and drag her in? Gtfo with this shit indeed. Already knew you had zero to add, but I just had to check.

What in the actual fuck dude.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

The triangles man, triangles everywhere. Don't be a sheep, realize all the time, everywhere, triangles

Maybe u kno what I'm talking about I cant remember if it was Montel or Arsenio but theres a clip out there of some black talk show guy and a guest comes on and they do a free mason hug or something and ppl say its like proof of the Illumaniti also Tupac was basically a boytoy for homsoexual record producers or something they frequently point to these "pin up" pictures of Tupac as evidence that he was a prostitute

Image result for tupac shakur bathtub

And of course theres weird imagery like this

On 1/26/2020 at 5:40 PM, HardcoreHunter said:

Guy cheated on his wife, raped a 19 year old, ratted out on shaq to the cops for doing the same; and said his only regret was not paying her Hush money directly to the cops. I don't have sympathy for the guy. 

Allegedly....

Also, wasn’t married at the time.

Edited by lupin_bebop

4 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

Maybe u kno what I'm talking about I cant remember if it was Montel or Arsenio 

Pretty sure Montel is a Free Mason...I seem to remember him mentioning it at some point....But not fully familiar with the situation you allude to.

I have definitely never seen this pics of Pac, but I don't seek out celeb gossip and avoid it if I can but those are fucking hilarious,,,,Especially this one.....I was snickering my ass off at this earlier.

tupac-bath-picture.jpg?w=708&ssl=1

On 1/28/2020 at 6:09 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You also saw in that very same statement of his that he believed that she believed it was not consensual.

PR statement, designed by lawyers. I always take them with a grain of salt, as all should. And you can see the legalese in the phrasing even, where he says he believes the encounter to be consensual, but understands she does not. That's a legal dispute of facts while appearing apologetic. The criminal case was dropped because the girl would have been destroyed, as a rape case is a battle of witnesses and there's usually only two. Giving her a settlement was generous because he could have flown through a civil case without even testifying. The girl had documented use of anti-psychotics, was diagnosed as schizophrenic I believe, and again showed up with different semen in her panties. 

Saying he raped her is flat out ignoring our justice system and the manner in which it functions. That he payed a settlement means nothing. After her name was leaked and she started getting death threats it was a mercy. As far as I'm aware there is no history of rapist behavior with Kobe. Aside from him being an asshole, which is not a crime, the man was married to a wife that loved him for 20 years and had 4 daughters. And he kept this aggressor personality locked up from them all for that long? 

I have reasonable doubt. And if this is the direction the #metoo movement is going, where we blindly accept everything a woman says in these situations it can go fuck itself. Which it's already doing because women are talking about bad dates and saying metoo. 

On 1/28/2020 at 11:39 PM, avec said:

What in the actual fuck dude.

What in the actual fuck, you were not there, you are not god, and you do not know. If we were to believe every woman's accusations you're talking to a gay child molester right now. As I sit in my home, with my girlfriend, far away from that place. My arguments sound sick because they counter sick arguments. I have encountered enough shit women that I do not believe based upon the facts available. You call him a rapist because...? He's black, and the girl is lily white? She's worth believing, and he is not? But why? Why after so many years of swimming in pussy does he rape a girl. Just to get away with it? I have a reasonable doubt about this girl's story. Some girl in bumfuxk Colorado who would never have a chance at meeting a star like Kobe, and she ends up in his room. Having sex. But at some point she doesn't like it, and i bet that point is when he came on her face and asked why she hasn't left yet.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz
I am fully prepared for this post to recieve no accolades, and in fact be downvoted the same as the rest. Even though you have all been factually proven to be in the wrong.
  • D'oh 1

The argument that the victims of celebrity sexual assault are fame-seeking harlots is the same rhetoric that gave folks like Weinstein & Cosby agency to assault more women and cause more of them to have to settle out of court due to the level of slut-shaming and death threats they received as a result. More often than not, you suffer more repercussions for reporting your assault if the assailant is coveted enough that you’ll have nothing to gain other than years of death threats and torment from fans, locals, and rape apologists. And if witness tampering doesn’t do the trick, then holding a celebrity’s value over the heads of those connected to them is more than enough to bury a case and continue threatening the accuser now that the case is no longer an issue for said celebrity. 

I mean, usually to reach the tier of inceldom it takes to say a victim was asking for it, you have to shout enough cereal brand names to stop getting punched by other members of the brotherhood. 

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I am fully prepared for this post to recieve no accolades, and in fact be downvoted the same as the rest. Even though you have all been factually proven to be in the wrong

Holy fuck, this might be the worst earnest post anyone's ever made on this website. 

8 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

If we were to believe every woman's accusations you're talking to a gay child molester right now

I'm truly sorry that she got mad and called you a gay pedo when your curly pigtail dick couldn't get hard or whatever, but I really don't see what that has to do with you unironically echoing Trump's grab them by the pussy spiel to defend your default of not believing women when they say they've been raped.

“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” 

Yeah sure, Trump's not a rapist, he's just a star who made the mistake of having too much perfect consensual sex with lying women, just like Weinstein

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 10:39 AM, NaBrunswick said:

I'm truly sorry that she got mad and called you a gay pedo when your curly pigtail dick couldn't get hard or whatever, but I really don't see what that has to do with you unironically echoing Trump's grab them by the pussy spiel to defend your default of not believing women when they say they've been raped.

Yeah sure, Trump's not a rapist, he's just a star who made the mistake of having too much perfect consensual sex with lying women, just like Weinstein

Nope, but not an unexpected guess from a bunch of garbage tier people huddling in a dying forum for human interaction. Theories were developed about me because I wasn't chasing women like a piece of shit, the same reason I intrigued the one I have.

So what other women came forward to accuse Kobe? Was it none? Because basketball groupies were the cause of a television show. You know why Mike Tyson went to trial? He didn't believe he could possibly be convicted of raping a woman he didn't rape. Whoops! Got fucked over with Robin Givens lying ass shit, portraying a history of violence against women that didn't exist, something she used for fame. 

And lessee, we got Johnny Depp losing movie deals over his ex wife claiming violence, when in fact she was the aggressor and Johnny called his bodyguards to remove her every single time she was violent. And let's have a nice meeting with the woman that outed Louis CK before it came out that he shocked women by asking to masturbate in front of them and then actually doing it. I urge everyone to listen to this entire thing.

The woman is damn nuts, you can see at the end Maron doesn't even know what to do with her. And it's up to her whether Louis CK should have a career in her mind, she wrote a fucking article about it. And if you check out her IMDB, god damn was her career hot before it all. You're all concluding he's guilty on the accusation of a woman that is probably crazy and thought him ending up at her hotel was destiny. But you know, say rape and the man is guilty. Even though a guy like Kobe has no reason to rape, and I even think he played clean ball even though I never payed attention to basketball. But he's a big scary black man, must be guilty.

This is public conviction of a man on the basis of nothing, and a guy like Kobe, why would he rape anyone? He doesn't need to. Why would anyone accuse him of rape? Literally millions of reasons. None of you have more facts than me, and I believe she didn't tell the truth.

Analogies to Weinstein and Cosby are ridiculous because 40 women didn't accuse Kobe. Just one, and his wife fucking stayed. A guy that can get women knows that woman crazy is way fucking worse. CK even outlined it in a joke. "A man will break your arm, kill you, but a woman will ruin your fucking life. Men cause damage that can be measured in dollars, but a woman will shit inside your soul."

Paraphrased. And here's a little story. A girl turned out of a McDonalds and hit my car one day. I get out and say some things to her about just letting things go because I didn't have insurance and it was her fault. She starts lying in my face and calls her uncle and grandpa. Within minutes we shut out everything she had to say and negotiate an amicable end to the situation for both of us. Because they and I knew she was full of shit but I was in a tough and disadvantaged situation. The one time she spoke during the negotiation I grabbed my nose and shook my head, and continued speaking to the people solving the situation. 

So y'all can go ahead and call a dead man that was not convicted a rapist, and I'm sure you'll all be fine with it. I will not call him a rapist because as many shit women exist as shit men. And I don't believe this one. The other day on the radio I heard someone say he raped some girl. Because he was accused. 

Fucking rape apologist sleaze, what a joke. Bullshit opinionated assholes incapable of critical thinking. I think that describes most of you. I hope to god none of you ever sit on a jury because you're the reason the CSI effect and the DNA project exist. 

I don't excuse him because he's famous. I excuse him because I look at the situation objectively and think this literally crazy bitch is trying to ruin a man's life because she can. Wanna compare him to prolific rapists? Point out 20 other credible rape accusations from people that aren't on anti-psychotics. Find a history of rape. Cause you won't find a history of indiscriminate fucking, guys that do that try to keep that shit close to the chest. But sometimes they fuck up and stick their dick in crazy. That's what i think happened. 

• D'oh 1

On 1/30/2020 at 2:09 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

I fixed your post, you disgusting fucking sleaze.

And you specifically don't want to engage me on this, unless you want me to tell you how much I like your titties you gameless sack of garbage. Where's your woman at?

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz
  • D'oh 1

I will end this tirade by saying I am probably the ultimate feminist. Hey women, you can go fuck yourselves just as hard as I'm told to do so, and I'm not required to give a fuck. There's some equality for you. Next time you want to bitch about the money you make find a better life like every man has to do without complaint.

1 hour ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

That's what i think happened. 

Well, is this your "objective" thought or just the narrative you don't wish to abandon....See, what "I think" happened....Which is equally as useless as what you think happened, is that yeah, she indeed intended to have sex with Kobiashi....But once it wasn't what she envisioned it was going to be, she wanted to stop....Which no matter what, is her right.

Koblakun was like "Bitch, I'm Kobe, I'm busting this nut and gonna disrespect the fuck outta you while I do it" and kept tossing the rod.....That's where it's not ok......You know, if my made up story is truer than yours.

But what i don't understand....In all of your objective thought, have you not really alluded to the fact that Kobe himself says he wish he had paid the bitch off like Shaq does.....Innocent people don't generally throw other people under the bus or wish they bought fuck insurance.  How do you interpret that?

I mean, if it was all about just exposing him and ruining him, all she had to do was prove she fucked him......Tiger's Mistress didn't throw a rape clause into it....because it wasn't rape.  Maybe you're generalizing rape like he drug her to the room, ripped her clothes off and forced dick in her.....But rape is a bit of a bigger ball than that, homie.

And trust me....Bitches lie....I mean, Emit Till was obliterated because some chick decided she didn't like his attitude.....But in this case, almost all the signs lead to some sort of sexual misconduct.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Well, is this you "objective" thought or just the narrative you don't wish to abandon....See, what "I think" happened....Which is equally as useless as what you think happened, is that yeah, she indeed intended to have sex with Kobiashi....But once it wasn't what she envisioned it was going to be, she wanted to stop....Which no matter what, is her right.

Koblakun was like "Bitch, I'm Kobe, I'm busting this nut and gonna disrespect the fuck outta you while I do it" and kept tossing the rod.....That's where it's not ok......You know, if my made up story is truer than yours.

But what i don't understand....In all of your objective thought, have you not really alluded to the fact that Kobe himself says he wish he had paid the bitch off like Shaq does.....Innocent people don't generally throw other people under the bus or wish they bought fuck insurance.  How do you interpret that?

I mean, if it was all about just exposing him and ruining him, all she had to do was prove she fucked him......Tiger's Mistress didn't throw a rape clause into it....because it wasn't rape.  Maybe you're generalizing rape like he drug her to the room, ripped her clothes off and forced dick in her.....But rape is a bit of a bigger ball than that, homie.

And trust me....Bitches lie....I mean, Emit Till was obliterated because some chick decided she didn't like his attitude.....But in this case, almost all the signs lead to some sort of sexual misconduct.

I believe he wishes he paid her off so all that shit didn't happen. But we have little factual basis to make all these assumptions, which is where my ire lies. The facts are a woman that can be proven to have a skewed view of the world thinks Kobe raped her, after she ended up in his room having sex with her. I understand no means no, but when no starts with yes things head into a murky territory and to fully give my opinion on it, a black man as smart as Kobe in his position knows what sort of spyglass he lives under. 

Racist position or whatever, he had to know he's under scrutiny others aren't, especially after Tyson. Jail ruined Tyson's fucking life and it's so sad to me because he had an amazing career. He came out and wasn't the same man, and jail has demonstrably had the same effect on many people. 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:39 AM, NaBrunswick said:

Hey nabs, you wanna hear how much he likes Boo's tits before you blindly downvote that post like the paper goblins that inhabit the entirety of the internet these days?

15 minutes ago, Lytbryt said:

K as long as theres no incest were not a hentai wer run a clean ship around here

Why would I want to have sex with a single one of those assholes? Seeing them once every three years is too much.

Too express my thought on the downvotes, since it appears I focused on them for reasons I did not make known, it's that it Grant's a voice of no thought, kind of the opposite reason I gravitated to forums. Fuck the button, come at me like the spineless coward that's about to get stomped by the bully, embarrassingly and deservedly. Just a metaphor, but I stand my ground here. Tainting a man incapable of defending himself with an unproven crime is not okay to me. There is an incredible amount of reasonable doubt present In the case and i truly believe the basis of our justice system is right. It saved me once, from a lying cop.

Like i said, shit comes from all sides. You live it and you realize it's not a place or a mindset. A lot of the time it's just an easy thing a person can do. Standing up against things you believe to be wrong is not easy, and it doesn't make you popular. But you make some damn good friends.