UnevenEdge

I think the time has finally come

Kudasai

1 hour ago, mthor said:

Smile pretty, and remember to leave the seat down.

All the way down....Lid and all.  All that bitching will stop when she has to lift the seat to pee too......Can't fall in when the toilet becomes a full on chair.

I don't know where this idea came from that women decide bathroom rules, but I don't adhere to that shit.

49 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

All the way down....Lid and all.  All that bitching will stop when she has to lift the seat to pee too......Can't fall in when the toilet becomes a full on chair.

I don't know where this idea came from that women decide bathroom rules, but I don't adhere to that shit.

Given the choice between a full-on chair and an icy sitz bath in the middle of the night, I'll take the chair every time.

Edited by mthor
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Whatever you do, just clean the toilet.  Like the lid, the seat, inside.  Nothing less attractive then putting the seat down or pulling a lid up that is covered in piss and shit (and vomit).

5 hours ago, avec said:

Whatever you do, just clean the toilet.  Like the lid, the seat, inside.  Nothing less attractive then putting the seat down or pulling a lid up that is covered in piss and shit (and vomit).

Welp, my toilet was already clean...But because of this post I'm going to piss and shit all over it out of spite.

I don't need to vomit right now.....buuuuut, maybe after the piss and shit.

• Haha 1