UnevenEdge

SECRET OR IS IT...? For you this year from Santa.

Neko

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

@Naraku4656 THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE HIM.

Everyone look at my new All Might!

1476777782_IMG_20191211_1631499981.thumb.jpg.d0bb992657f06604e20b4bda8183f709.jpg

(I definitely did not spend 20 minutes trying to figure out that plastic stand before googling it and realizing it was laughably easy to put together.)

awesome glad you got it. there should be another package there coming within the next week or so. if you don't get it, then let me know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Athena 92 said:

Quackers is my fiance and we live together so we're already exchanging gifts lol >_>

Welp Quakers has mochi and I have you.

Same shit happens every year...and even with you before.  I gotcha, sorry I forgot.

11 hours ago, Neko said:

Welp Quakers has mochi and I have you.

Same shit happens every year...and even with you before.  I gotcha, sorry I forgot.

I somehow had Quackers set to ignore and don't know why but I have un-ignored him

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mochi said:

apparently I'm just not in this now because my paired partner was accidentally on my ignore list then didn't actually wanna be my secret santa in the first place and I was never assigned a new one >_>

I think u and Neko could be paired? Quackers was just joking about his original partner not contacting him but Neko gave him a new partner. My original person ended up contacting me so I think it should work out for you and Neko to pair up.

21 hours ago, Athena 92 said:

I think u and Neko could be paired? Quackers was just joking about his original partner not contacting him but Neko gave him a new partner. My original person ended up contacting me so I think it should work out for you and Neko to pair up.

Mochi.  

my secret Santa (who it is should be pretty obvious @Neko) actually gave me *two* gifts

now I feel kinda bad cause I only got her one XD
IMG_20191222_160134512.jpg
(a Vegeta statue and a Rose Quartz Pendant that looks just like the Shikon Jewel)

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1

Got a candle and some body wash from my secret santa! I absolutely love this candle scent, now I can have one on both floors of my house and make my whole house smell like gingerbread. Thanks so much @Cidz

P. S. Your gift is finally ordered. Amazon says it will get there on the 31st, not sure how many packages it will come in but there will be three things total 

1227191752.jpg

• Like 1

oh im glad you liked it! and its ok no worries. i forgot to tell you it was going to arrive late. ive been so busy i think we all have especially the week before christmas. ugh just glad to rest haha. and i cant wait ill letcha know when i get mine too.

3 hours ago, Cidz said:

@Athena 92 one of the items arrived today! i got a bobs burgers callendar! i really like it thank you its so cute! cant wait to use it. and i can always use a callendar bc i always need to know dates and stuff. very useful. 

You're welcome! The other package says it was delivered as well. It says it was left in a parcel locker? 

On 1/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, Athena 92 said:

You're welcome! The other package says it was delivered as well. It says it was left in a parcel locker? 

hi sorry for late reply! i did get the other 2 in a paracel locker when i got my mail the other day! i love them so much thank you ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...