UnevenEdge

Worst Halloween candies

Lytbryt

4 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

uh

they're sweeter than worser time things? i dunno, it's been a while.

like i'd take them over pez or those wafer things

Oh Necco wafers the work of the devil himself yuck awful. Spree is better they like Smarties except actual have flavor and dont suck

Image result for spree candy

14 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

Yeah those are like a cheap Butterfinger w/o the chocolates

Image result for strawberry candy

I actually like these because my grandma had them around along with hard toffees. 

15 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

They will tear your teeth out but they arent THAT bad - I dont know the brand name but they look like this they are basically offbrand M&Ms dont know where they come from but theyre awuful

Image result for chocolate covered candy clear plastic

Sixlets?

15 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

They are bad trust me

Image result for circus peanuts candy

I assume that only serial killers eat these.

Smarties are awesome, chuck the whole roll in at once.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, Lytbryt said:

Image result for strawberry candy

The strawberry candies are also awesome.

3 hours ago, renjifan said:

When I was a kid, there was a house that used to give out raisins... 😐

I am that house....

2 hours ago, CAC said:

I love smarties and am ok with candy corn.

Candy corn is the Devil's dingle-berries and I'll smite anyone who disagrees....

Edited by Ginguy

There's this one woman who gave me an entire bag of Circus Peanuts because she ran out of regular candy. I don't think that's common Halloween fare, but those things are awful.

I also hated Nik-L-Nips, as they never tasted like the flavors they were supposed to be.

Also: Mary Janes, Smarties, AND those Strawberry candies are awesome. I love the "off brand" shit.

Edited by Gyaos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Godfuckingdammit. I need someone else to like the strawberry candies so I don't feel like a freak. 

I wouldn't call them great, but if I'm somewhere and they're in a candy dish I'm not gonna not take one, you know.

• Like 1

I was looking around online and saw that Raisinets, DOTs, and Hot Tamales are considered bad by a lot of people commenting/voting. Honestly, I love all 3 of those. 

I also don't mind the wax cola "candy" but it's really pointless. Sugary syrup water in a small, nasty wax bottle. And it's like not even a sip. What's the point? Novelty won't save it here. 

2 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

I also don't mind the wax cola "candy" but it's really pointless. Sugary syrup water in a small, nasty wax bottle. And it's like not even a sip. What's the point? Novelty won't save it here. 

wasn't that the reason why gushers were invented?

13 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

I was looking around online and saw that Raisinets, DOTs, and Hot Tamales are considered bad by a lot of people commenting/voting. Honestly, I love all 3 of those. 

I don't know about Hot Tamales, but I absolutely agree with you on the other two. 

Only thing about DOTs is it's harder to just buy a bag of just them instead of having to deal with a bag of Tootsie Rolls that also happens to have DOTs. :|

Just now, Seight said:

I don't know about Hot Tamales, but I absolutely agree with you on the other two. 

Only thing about DOTs is it's harder to just buy a bag of just them instead of having to deal with a bag of Tootsie Rolls that also happens to have DOTs. :|

Yea I don't see much of anything for DOTS but the individual, movie theater boxes. And I cannot for the life of me find those sour DOTS anywhere.