• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

11 hours ago, Vamped said:

Screenshot_20210123-221210_Reddit.jpg

Maybe a couple months ago I went to Little Caezer's and a woman standing outside the door asked me if she could have $2.00 to buy crazy bread (I have no fucking idea the cost of crazy bread as I don't care for it, but she specificed $2.00 and specified that it would be for crazy bread). My junkie detector went off the charts, but I decided not to tell her I didn't have it, since i was just about to go in there and get a pizza, so I just said, "no" in the most casual and friendly way I could muster, and literally nothing else, and went in. After I got my pizza, I went back to my car right outside the door waiting for my friend to get back from the 99 cent store in the same shopping center with the soda. The woman was still standing out there and I kinda felt bad, maybe she really is just hungry, maybe there's a kid at home she's desperately trying to feed... My mind went back to when my dad told me a long time ago he would always come across this homeless guy outside a McDonald's that would ask for money, and my dad would every time just buy him a burger instead, and the man was always grateful. So I considered going back and buying this woman some crazy bread and giving it to her instead of giving her the money, also instead of just ignoring her plight.... but I still knew there was a pretty good chance she was just a junkie and if I got her some crazy bread, got back in my car (not leaving because I'm still waiting for my friend) and if she remained there holding the bread still asking strangers for money I would be VERY pissed.... Because I've been suckered like that before.... so I just continued to do nothing.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
Apparently I can't spell that particular Roman emperor's name

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Maybe a couple months ago I went to Little Caezer's and a woman standing outside the door asked me if she could have $2.00 to buy crazy bread (I have no fucking idea the cost of crazy bread as I don't care for it, but she specificed $2.00 and specified that it would be for crazy bread). My junkie detector went off the charts, but I decided not to tell her I didn't have it, since i was just about to go in there and get a pizza, so I just said, "no" in the most casual and friendly way I could muster, and literally nothing else, and went in. After I got my pizza, I went back to my car right outside the door waiting for my friend to get back from the 99 cent store in the same shopping center with the soda. The woman was still standing out there and I kinda felt bad, maybe she really is just hungry, maybe there's a kid at home she's desperately trying to feed... My mind went back to when my dad told me a long time ago he would always come across this homeless guy outside a McDonald's that would ask for money, and my dad would every time just buy him a burger instead, and the man was always grateful. So I considered going back and buying this woman some crazy bread and giving it to her instead of giving her the money, also instead of just ignoring her plight.... but I still knew there was a pretty good chance she was just a junkie and if I got her some crazy bread, got back in my car (not leaving because I'm still waiting for my friend) and if she remained there holding the bread still asking strangers for money I would be VERY pissed.... Because I've been suckered like that before.... so I just continued to do nothing.

Why do u care what they use it for? Honestly don’t be obsessing about what ppl use the money for. Give or don’t. But don’t be angry bc u believed a pitch

3 hours ago, Poof said:

Why do u care what they use it for? Honestly don’t be obsessing about what ppl use the money for. Give or don’t. But don’t be angry bc u believed a pitch

Because I don't think people should use drugs and I don't want to give strangers my own money just so they can do something I don't approve of in the first place?

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Because I don't think people should use drugs and I don't want to give strangers my own money just so they can do something I don't approve of in the first place?

What good metal came from a sober person?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

This is a meme thread.  THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR SOCIAL COMMENTARY.

Stop Dooming up threads with your doom Doom.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

This is a meme thread.  THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR SOCIAL COMMENTARY.

Stop Dooming up threads with your doom Doom.

Meh. It was on topic to the meme I quoted. I think its interesting to discuss how humorous memes relate to us in the real world.

And I will, in the words of Cathedral, "doom on" as much as I please.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist