UnevenEdge

I asked madison to download my consciousness into a robot body when im old

fuggstop

3 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

"Madison, why didn't you also turn military hottie into a robot? Why?!"

Madison's husband: "Crazy old bitch. Time to hibernate you again."

She promised not to deactivate me or have me destroyed. We'll see.

As for MH...im totally gonna Ocean Fourteen his consciousness from the Air Force.

33 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

She promised not to deactivate me or have me destroyed. We'll see.

As for MH...im totally gonna Ocean Fourteen his consciousness from the Air Force.

And did you make sure that her fingers weren't crossed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuggstop said:

Be gone. Youll be dust when all this goes down. Your opinion is not needed old woman!

What? 

Like you didn't already worry about that happening. :D

At least Furbys have been known to swear unexpectedly and bite at things for no known reason. It would be like nothing changed. 

As long as she remembers to change your batteries.

Just now, katt_goddess said:

What? 

Like you didn't already worry about that happening. :D

At least Furbys have been known to swear unexpectedly and bite at things for no known reason. It would be like nothing changed. 

As long as she remembers to change your batteries.

You know NOTHING of the future! Batteries will charge in a few seconds. Of course ill charge myself up in the morning when i make her coffee. And then battery charges will last like ..a month...or something. 

I can understand being uneducated about the future of electronics since you wont be here. Just focus on bending your knees when you carry you groceries so you dont break a hip and leave the days of tomorrow to me.

Just now, fuggstop said:

You know NOTHING of the future! Batteries will charge in a few seconds. Of course ill charge myself up in the morning when i make her coffee. And then battery charges will last like ..a month...or something. 

I can understand being uneducated about the future of electronics since you wont be here. Just focus on bending your knees when you carry you groceries so you dont break a hip and leave the days of tomorrow to me.

Keurigs plug in. :D

One of my knees might have to go bionic before the end of the year. No batteries necessary and I'll still be able to enjoy coffee. :P

23 minutes ago, Professah Tex said:

Yeah Ric, but it's not the @Madison alt that has been trying to start drama here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Viper responsible..

but it's hard to say since he's become a scapegoat.

Yah it does go to far. I didnt mind it until the molestation comment.

But alas..we dont have a decent moderator to shut shit like that down.

6 minutes ago, midnight said:

I'm pretty sure a mod removed the profile.

I saw it. As much as I think you're a shit brick, I'd never make an alt of your's or anyone else's kid. 

Maybe she has problems.. but she's definitely not the one that needs some time spent being a punching bag if you ask me. I really don't even want to stir up "drama" with this post, but like everyone else I have opinions, and I at least try to keep my disagreements down to a civil amount of bickering.

2 minutes ago, Professah Tex said:

Someone was using the madison alt just a day or two ago to continue goading her about her parenting skills..

Also I don"t believe this would even work if the account wasn't still usable.

@Madison

Maybe. I saw where it was the newest member, then it was gone and the previous newest member was the newest member again. Banned I guess.

Just now, Professah Tex said:

Maybe she has problems.. but she's definitely not the one that needs some time spent being a punching bag if you ask me. I really don't even want to stir up "drama" with this post, but like everyone else I have opinions, and I at least try to keep my disagreements down to a civil amount of bickering.

She deserves the shit she gets because she brings it on herself, but making fun of someone's kid is below the belt. 

She has talked shit about our kid, but I will defend the fact that her's shouldn't be messed with either. I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1