UnevenEdge

Starting flight school Wednesday

Clu

12 weeks.

Then have to do the FAA thing, but one step at a time.

The thing is, I can't afford to buy a plane... But the timeshare option is weird to me.

Anyways, I can be in Atlantic City in 30 minutes to bring this fight tour to real life.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Career change, or just for fun?

Just for fun.

My buddy has a Cessna citation where I love, and when I get certified I offered to pick up on some of his tab with it.

I hate flying, that's the thing... And I think it's all about control.... I love the idea of flying myself.

Anyways, we shall see. The FAA written exam looks like a joke.

Just don't use Top Gun as an influence, I've never cared for it and that's not how the Air Force works. Now something like Con Air, oh I don't care much for it either, but that's how you fly a plane. Even BS movies like Airspeed and Air Force One show you how to operate a plane through hostile situations. ✈🛫🛬✈

Edited by Zenigundam

Best of luck on that. 

One of my uncle's has his own private jet but he doesn't fly it himself. 

Come to think of it, I haven't been on his jet since like 1999. He had this massive CRT TV and like 8 drawers full of VHS tapes. A wise investment. 

Edited by GunStarHero

9 hours ago, Clu said:

12 weeks.

The thing is, I can't afford to buy a plane... But the timeshare option is weird to me.

Anyways, I can be in Atlantic City in 30 minutes to bring this fight tour to real life.

Refining fight tour?

14 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Someone's bout to catch the people's elbow at 30,000 feet. 

Omg I can’t breathe...I was...the fuck are you talking about...went back to read the title and started pissing myself laughing....

I’m gonna argue that it’s not my fault...I was at a comic shop getting Eric Vales signature...

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, Clu said:

12 weeks.

lol don't do this