UnevenEdge

Post an interesting fact that I don't know.

Codename: Jackass

Ok, do you remember how the XFL started it's games? It wasn't a coin toss, it was called the Scramble. It was a 20 yard dash to the ball. In the first 2 weeks, including the very first game,  60% of the players that participated in the scramble got injured and were out for the season.

Just like a rugby scrum.

One of the guys got hurt on the first scramble of the inaugural game.

Just like a rugby scrum.

One of the guys got hurt on the first scramble of the inaugural game.

including the very first game,

One of the reasons why the XFL cost NBC and the WWE so much money was because anyone that was ever owed money in the XFL (such as players who had 2 year deals) got every dollar they were owed, despite being canceled after the first season.

Just googled a picture, and Dodrio has ZERO dicks.

Zero.

Apparently, the heads aren’t the only parts of the body that DODRIO has three of.

pokedex entry

but i guess you couldnt pass up a chance to google dicks since you love sucking them for fun

we all saw the pictures

Amino Acids and Nitrates form the carcinogenic compounds nitrosamines in the acidic environment known as the stomach, but only when pervaded by bacteria from the mouth. Using an antibacterial mouthwash before eating proteins drastically reduces the amount of carcinogens introduced into the body.

I ate a couple of big salmon fillets for dinner. Does this mean I'm full of cancer now?

I know.

They use glowplugs to start and the compression of the atomized fuel generates enough heat to self ignite once the engine gets going.

Good boy :)

1979-1993 Mustangs may have the same basic body, but in 1991-1993 they made a change to the car's front end due to upgrades in handling and styling...  but what was it?

I promise my next thing won't be cars and if you google this, I will know :D

I don't know that much about cars, just basic stuff. I've been trying to educate myself more so I'll have common knowledge and know what to do if I have a common problem.

On another note, it really bothers me that the transmission in my car doesn't have a dipstick. I don't like the "drive it 'til it breaks" mentality the car manufacturers are pushing these days.

I don't know that much about cars, just basic stuff. I've been trying to educate myself more so I'll have common knowledge and know what to do if I have a common problem.

On another note, it really bothers me that the transmission in my car doesn't have a dipstick. I don't like the "drive it 'til it breaks" mentality the car manufacturers are pushing these days.

Okay I'll let that one slide :P

If your car is a manual, Mercedes-Benz, or some sort of newer thing... it won't have a dipsick.

Let me open another door here though.

Most of today's appliances, i.e. freezers, refrigerators, and wall a/c units... actually even cars use what type of refrigerant?