UnevenEdge

Doom thread

NaBarney

8 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

Real Men need meat, red raw beef, heavy hamburger sandwiches in the middle of the day in order to do Work

The sheer amount of plastic tubes and bottles of various liquidy bullshit because "all girls have to have all these things"

Chode red....We have a chode red in progress.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Chode red....We have a chode red in progress.

Pounding individual 16oz bottles of water, actively trying to remember to drink more of them. "It is important for my physical health and fitness that I consume as much of these plastic waters as possible

Just now, NaBron_James said:

Pounding individual 16oz bottles of water, actively trying to remember to drink more of them. "It is important for my physical health and fitness that I consume as much of these plastic waters as possible

Meanwhile my entire town smells of chlorine and the water is green......If I give that to my kids they won't live to see the red heat death I'm affording them by eating ol' Bossie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Meanwhile my entire town smells of chlorine and the water is green......If I give that to my kids they won't live to see the red heat death I'm affording them by eating ol' Bossie.

Yes, learn to live and accept obviously poisonous water as normal. Let your kids grow up to learn to not trust the water they bathe in, only the prepackaged plastic water from a faraway place that they sell at the store. These are humanity's customs, now

2 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

Yes, learn to live and accept obviously poisonous water as normal. Let your kids grow up to learn to not trust the water they bathe in, only the prepackaged plastic water from a faraway place that they sell at the store. These are humanity's customs, now

This is dumb....You are getting dumb.  Stop drinking green water.

If they accepted it as normal, I would let them drink it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

This is dumb....You are getting dumb.  Stop drinking green water.

If they accepted it as normal, I would let them drink it.

No, that would be accepting shitwater as normal for drinking.

How is purchasing bottled water to accommodate for the fact that what comes out of the tap isnt fit for consumption not normalizing that practice to them? Trust the water companies, trust Nestle, no one else can help you get access to safe clean water the only way is to give the store money for Nestle's water

Edited by NaBron_James

2 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

no one else can help you get access to safe clean water the only way is to give the store money for Nestle's water

If you wanna drink it, then fine....I sure lots of people do....In fact I know they do since granny fills jugs from the tap.....But me, yeah....I'll buy water before I drink it green.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

Oh, jfc. Lets see this "green water" that "forces" you to train your kids to vigilantly purchase all their water from the store

LOL, like I trust the judgement of a dude that admits to eating trash.  Not getting up for this.  Maybe at beer:30

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

LOL, like I trust the judgement of a dude that admits to eating trash.  Not getting up for this.  Maybe at beer:30

It's a public forum, show this acrid green water to the class let's ask for their judgment

Probably squeeze some like juice in there just to be petty but go ahead 

• D'oh 1

6 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

LOL, you always have so much riding on this shit....You'll just see nothing wrong and I'll just keep buying water and saying fuck your planet who you give equal fuck yous to, but somehow like to pretend to be this green crusader......Stopped smoking yet?

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, cyberbully said:

LOL, you always have so much riding on this shit....You'll just see nothing wrong and I'll just keep buying water and saying fuck your planet who you give equal fuck yous to, but somehow like to pretend to be this green crusader......Stopped smoking yet?

It's not about whether I see something wrong, it's whether a clean glass of water looks clear or green but ok, keep acting like this is some crazy demand for your claim of green tapwater unfit for drinking being the norm at your house 

"Useless"

https://www.krmg.com/news/action-demanded-after-100-dead-dolphins-wash-france/dgdzAL46lhzNxB2Dt4TtNM/

"What fishing machinery or equipment is behind all these deaths?" he asked.

Autopsies carried out on the dolphins this year by La Rochelle University's National Center for Scientific Research show extreme levels of mutilation.

Activists say it's common for fishermen to cut body parts off the suffocated dolphins after they are pulled up on the nets, to save the nets.

French Ecology Minister Francois de Rugy rushed last week to La Rochelle in an attempt to lower the number of dolphins dying as a result of humans. He's under pressure, partly due to French President Emmanuel Macron's pro-ecology stance and oft-quoted slogan to "Make the Planet Great Again."

Rugy has come up with some plans, including bolstering research into existing acoustic repellent devices in place in 26 two-vessel trawlers off the Bay of Biscay, an industrial fishing hub in the Atlantic Ocean. When activated, the devices send unpleasant signals to nearby dolphins that cause them to swim away.

But animal rights group Sea Shepherd said his measures do not go far enough, and has already decried the acoustic repellents as "useless."

It claims many of the trawlers they watch in the region don't activate the repellent devices, fearing they will scare off valuable fish as well, and only turn them on if they are being checked fishing monitors.

It also said increasing the number of repellent devices is not a long-term solution, since that makes the oceans an uninhabitable drum of noise pollution for all mammals and fish.

"The government needs to take responsibility and act — especially Macron, who said he wanted to protect ecology," Lamya Essemlali, President of Sea Shepherd France, told The Associated Press.

She cited scientists who predict that the current rates of fishing will likely drive the dolphin population to extinction.

"The spotlight has been put on the trawlers that fish for sea bass ..., which is a scandal. But they were not the only ones responsible," she said.

She suggested that aggressive hake fishing, which was given the green light three years ago after a long ban, was a major factor. The spike in dolphin deaths also began three years ago.

Her group says the ecological crisis stems from unprecedented demand for low-cost fish.

"Right now, the sea bass that is being caught by the trawlers that kill dolphins you can find on the French market for 8 euros per kilogram ($4 per pound)," she said.

Global seafood consumption has more than doubled in the past 50 years, according to European Commission, a rate that rights groups have branded unsustainable.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, NaBernie2020 said:

Double quarter pounder w cheese is what I see them marketing the hardest for years.

.....OK, and this has what to do with the wrongness of your pic.

And right now they are pushing the Bic Mac with bacon.....Which you will be happy to know I absolutely refuse to even consider.

• Like 1

Just now, Sho Minamimoto said:

.....OK, and this has what to do with the wrongness of your pic.

And right now they are pushing the Bic Mac with bacon.....Which you will be happy to know I absolutely refuse to even consider.

It's the beef usage not its effect on your waning health that is my only concern 

Lol what goalposts, you kicked things off critiquing a modern art declaration that McD's burgers are "the worst"

Screenshot_20190407-093948.png.8f926af8addbed2fc57d35baeef4a775.png

by...posting how many calories are in a Whopper

55 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

"They are worse than Burger King"

giphy.gif

Whopper/Total Fat Amount

37 g

So now it's your turn to smear some more shit on the walls I guess, let's hear it. What if anything more do you have to add

Edited by NaBernie2020

10 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Ok, I guess it really is the IQ thing.

Or in this scenarios is fat good and McDee's is dropping the ball with their tiny 27 fat gram burgers.

Nobody made the claim that x McDs sandwich contains less or more calories than y BK sandwich, I know slaying strawman is your thing but this is so sad.

Edited by NaBernie2020

9 minutes ago, NaBernie2020 said:

Nobody made the claim that x McDs sandwich contains less or more calories than y BK sandwich, I know slaying strawman is your thing but this is so sad.

Well Calories was never mentioned, so that's the first L....And how does having less fat make them worse?  Simple question that doesn't need tap shoes to answer.

Edited by Sho Minamimoto
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

And how does having less fat make them worse?  Simple question that doesn't need tap shoes to answer.

"How does having less fat make them worse" This is called building a strawman since again that claim was never made, keep scoobing it up you ailing clown at least you'll serve as a stark but important lesson in dietary health

On 4/7/2019 at 7:16 AM, NaBernie2020 said:

"How does having less fat make them worse" This is called building a strawman since again that claim was never made, keep scoobing it up you ailing clown at least you'll serve as a stark but important lesson in dietary health

*starts rubbing vigorously*

I thought I was going to die from all the neglect.

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, NaBones said:

Buddy, ain't no part of the landscape he's painting that's only confined to San Fransisco

I see little of what he describes in most of San Diego. The dude is overly dramatic about his plight. A lot of places here have backyards barely big enough for a garden. The gentrified areas of white flight have pools and open space, but this guy paints the whole state that way. PG&E sucks, and a lot of the conditions can be shitty, but that's true of anywhere. So much food comes from cali it's absurd. He's cherry picking complaints to make the article appear how he wants. I hope San Francisco burns to the ground. Bunch of useless BATHLs whining about their rice cookers. You know most people here use rice cookers? Like boiling a pot of rice is fucking hard. I'd rather have gummy, dry rice than moist delicious rice, I'm gonna buy a product to do one thing my pot can do better.

Idiots.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 5:29 AM, NaBones said:

It's a public forum, show this acrid green water to the class let's ask for their judgment

I forgot all about this back and forth and since I'm about to take a morning soak and smoke I decided to provide a pic. There is an unmistakable green hue. 

Now I know since it doesn't look like gak you'll say it's fine but no matter. I won't drink it....well often. I'm sure I'm still ingesting it at some point eating out or when I use ice but....

IMG_20191105_063043.jpg

9 hours ago, NaBones said:

Buddy, ain't no part of the landscape he's painting that's only confined to San Fransisco

See, I think you're clearly full of shit.  But, lucky you, I have a way for you to prove this hypothesis.  All you have to do is come visit and be my pot buddy.