UnevenEdge

Doom thread

NaBarney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rants against opinions that contradict science in order to score points against a half dead, lead poison brained janitor online

Continues eating beef, pork and seafood like it's fine despite the scientific consensuses that doing so dooms the world to hell 

Screenshot_20190105-023506.thumb.png.9408dc5bf097098943d6d5e88c0d4679.png

Edited by Da_big_Nabowski

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

And soon the Earth will purge man as well....The planet isn't going anywhere....We might and that's just how it's supposed to be.

That's it, pretend this thing that is completely avoidable is actually inevitable. Embrace the species wide suicide 

10 minutes ago, Da_big_Nabowski said:

Rants against opinions that contradict science in order to score points against a half dead, lead poison brained janitor online

Continues eating beef, pork and seafood like it's fine despite the scientific consensuses that doing so dooms the world to hell 

I never said it didn't, I said IDGAF

9 minutes ago, Da_big_Nabowski said:

That's it, pretend this thing that is completely avoidable is actually inevitable. Embrace the species wide suicide 

So in this scenario,  Man saves the Earth and flourishes here forever...Not at all dying off like the species before him......That's one hell of an ego you have there.

• Like 2

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2019/01/george-the-lonely-snail-dies-in-hawaii-extinction/

Imagine the pristine Hawaiian forests of just a few centuries ago, with many hundreds of different species of large land snails all singing together each performing specifically adapted tasks in their ecosystems creating the harmonious conditions which for millennia nursed to life us and our dogs and all the different species of butterflies 

All of our historic and scientific and economic records, charting the various aspects of our complete destruction of the natural world.  

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2126378-flying-foxes-are-facing-extinction-on-islands-across-the-world/

We look at these and say we don't want to share the world with them anymore. Blinking out of existence of millions of different animals, each formed over millions of years, irreplaceable unique forms of life, beings walking around under the same sun drinking the same water becoming the same soil as us. We're getting rid of them because it gets money. If our fate was tied to one of these species we would make the necessary transformations happen to save us both. As is its considered by the inconsiderate politically and economically unviable.

Expending zero thought, effort, or days thinking abt the fate of most of God's wonderful creatures which are now dying because of all the things we do which are absolutely not necessary. It's a global sacrifice being made by a few people who when if ever confronted point to people who commute and travel ever, free trade and all the cheap manufactured shit everywhere and the billions and billions of cheeseburgers served daily as popular support and complicity with a system they cannot resist. 

They're taking all of our snails away from us forever and there's nothing we can do because of the police judges and troops following orders and enforcing the law. 

On 1/5/2019 at 2:38 AM, cyberbully said:

And soon the Earth will purge man as well....The planet isn't going anywhere....We might and that's just how it's supposed to be.

Let the entire world turn to acid rubble, because at least some lavender and wild onion will poke through. Wall-E is what the earth wants, that's the planet being fine. I refuse to understand any sense of loss for the natural relationships between all the diverse plants and animals and fungal systems which aren't going to exist anymore, it's going to be a different world where most of the living beings entwined in this organic machine with us get sick and die, and all we'll have left is rock and metal, still silent woods and aural nightmare slaughterhouses.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:52 AM, cyberbully said:

So in this scenario,  Man saves the Earth and flourishes here forever...Not at all dying off like the species before him......That's one hell of an ego you have there.

We should make things nice for as many of us as we can instead of as nice as we can for a few of us at the expense of most of our existence.

Prioritizing, teaching, communing the simple philosophy of animal inclusivity, generally centering your actions and decisions on whether it helps our troubled allies continue to share space with us in this plane existence, because it's nice having them around. That's all.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

A chorus of frogs tonight after a few rainy days of 70s in early February

It is already too late.

Ooh.

This should be a neat trick.

Tell us again how man made global warming is directly responsible for record lows in several Midwestern provinces and how Florida is literally underwater right now.

• D'oh 2

2 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

Oh no!

If only the technology to take water from the ocean and treat it in a manner such as to make it potable existed!

Here's some hype dark tunes to set the mood. If I wasn't feeling some kind of sick I might actually throw some words on this.

I had some lines going through my head when I played it I don't want to forget though..

Something about touching a juggalos nose like boop!~

dog-nose-boobs.jpg

uggh I forgot the half brfore that already Oh well.. 

Fuck rverybody fml maybe this well help set the tone I am thinking about trying some of his beats/

My head is not right now sorry.. Hopefully I'm in the right place.

Double O flows touch a juggalos nose like **BOOP**so cute; acute blunt force..trauma to the snoot.. oops.

Fuck it..

Double O flows touch a juggalos nose like BOOP

so cute; blunt force trauma to the snoot

oops now I'm gittn in the booth; wigglin

like a worm or kid fiddlin' with a fuckin loose tooth.

AM I bout to get Hype? Imma fucking cut loose like

a poorly tied noose on a hog that's been tried and

accused.. of killing 5 dudes in some medeival

village in a time before news..came in a cube

It's lame aint it dude? Well I aint trying to be rude

but I need somethin' different than this pitifull,

miserable meaningless existence it isn't..

quite would I expected a few less severed heads R

sittin' on the dresser, and even less pleasure UGHH!

Where''s all the treasure and my sense of adventure

can't go on like this 'fore you know I'll need dentures.

.... more to come maybe. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
cleaning up syllables; enhancing fluency.