UnevenEdge

You guys doing anything positive in your lives?

Derackthehunter

Even little things, like I've been doing minimalism which has been great. Got rid of a ton of stuff I didn't need and donated the stuff that was in good condition.

Plus with the woodstove I put in I've been able to burn so much stuff that I didn't need.

What about you guys?

Edit: I started getting involved in bitcoins too.

No meat eating, joined DSA, attending local "people's assemblies" aimed at taking over local positions of power and hoping something comes of them.

Tried sticking to couch to 5k but couldn't do it because too cold, though I really have no excuse now that it's back in the 60s

No meat is good.

I'm coming up on a year of being vegan.

Nice, that's huge. Wish I could say the same some day, can't see myself there yet but all it takes is doing. What's your go to meal making method, throwing a bunch of shit in a rice cooker or crock pot and waiting for food to happen?

I just took 50 milligrams of doxylamine succinate and I'm going to try and watch the first Indiana Jones movie just got done watching 3 and 4 (rewatches) never seen the first 2 though so feel like I should get around to watching them.

Then maybe watching Hunger Games 3 Pt.1 & 2 after. But like not tonight another night.

Been catching up on a lot of movies. At least the scraps I can find on Starz Encore On Demand.

I've lost about 10 pounds mostly due to stress and illness but I don't see any way of really fixing that.

I just took 50 milligrams of doxylamine succinate and I'm going to try and watch the first Indiana Jones movie just got done watching 3 and 4 (rewatches) never seen the first 2 though so feel like I should get around to watching them.

Then maybe watching Hunger Games 3 Pt.1 & 2 after. But like not tonight another night.

Been catching up on a lot of movies. At least the scraps I can find on Starz Encore On Demand.

I've lost about 10 pounds mostly due to stress and illness but I don't see any way of really fixing that.

How are you holding up since your dad passed? Are you doing better?

An outreach program contacted me last week, said that some of my farming work might help me with college. I think it's called Proteus.

Anywho, I'm getting paid $300/wk to go back to school, I'm getting my AA in IT.

I got a 99, 98, 89, and 87 in their Reading, Writing, two math portions, on their little Accuplacer test. I think perfect scores are 120, though, according to their scales for class placement.