UnevenEdge

i'm playing a dangerous game where i could possibly lose my job

Naraku4656

lets be fair, i haven't actually made one of these threads probably in a few months. and what i'm doing is voluntary and can absolutely cost me my job

maybe not but you say you might be losing your job in other threads quite often

and if you don't want to lose your job then don't do whatever it is you're doing

Burn all the bridges, it's what I do. Don't look at it as you can't go back, more that they can't follow you. Unless they are already across...Then they are trapped with me! (O_O)

considering it's at the same company i have to be cordial. plus i actually like the people i work with

i don't make 1000 reasons why vegeta is gay so i have that going for me

Vegeta groaned low in his throat and blinked open his eyes looking up into the canopy of a night sky. He felt terrible! Weak with hunger and severely bruised, it was uncomfortable to say the least. He didn’t even think he was going to be able to fly far in search of a decent meal to kill for dinner. Hell he was probably gonna have to eat it raw, he didn’t think he had the patience at the moment to wait for it to cook.

He sat up with a grunt, raising one hand to hold his ribs as a sharp pain ran through them. Damn Kakarot, why did he want such a bloody fight?! I normally have to work really hard just to get him to go level two with me. Was he trying to kill me or something?!

The saiyan prince caught a wonderful smell as it drifted by that made his mouth water. He turned his head to see Goku roasting what looked like a deer over a high fire. Kami-sama, that looks good! Thought Vegeta. Don’t look at it, got to get up and get own meal, oh Kami is that barbecue sauce I smell? He sniffed the air again. It is! Where did he get that out here?! The prince’s stomach growled so loudly at him he thought it was some wild animal. To bad it’s not an animal then I could kill and eat it, thought Vegeta getting up and wincing as the move jolted several sore areas on his body. One of these days Kakarot I’m going to get you for this, he thought staggering to the side as he tried to get his balance back.

"Yo Vegeta!" shouted an overly cheerfully voice behind the prince. "Sorry about roughing you up so much! I was just having too much fun to stop!"

Vegeta glared at him over his shoulder.

"You hungry?!" shouted Goku.

Vegeta opened his mouth to say no, but his stomach growled its answer for him. "A little," said the saiyan prince looking slightly embraced at his stomach’s betrayal.

"Well then come join me! It’s really good!" said Goku licking his fingers really loudly.

Vegeta tried to convince himself that he didn’t need Goku’s charity, but try as he might he couldn’t seem to get his feet to move any farther away from the wonderful smell. Ahhh, food, so hungry he thought in a daze moving over to sit across from Goku who had the brightest smile on his face.

Wordlessly the saiyan prince tore into the meal, not even looking at Goku once till he had eaten over two thirds of the whole thing. "Are you going to have any?" asked Vegeta wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Nah, I already ate while you were resting," said Goku wide smile still painted all over his face.

Vegeta shrugged and went back to the meal finishing off the rest of it. Feeling much, much better the saiyan leaned back on his elbow and licked at his fingers not really paying any attention to Goku till the taller saiyan was right in his face.

"What do you want, Kakarot?" asked Vegeta.

Goku smiled wider if it were at all possible and leaned over the shorter saiyan pressing his lips to Vegeta’s. The smaller saiyan’s muscles snapped tight and he gasped allowing Goku to slip his tongue into his warm mouth to taste him.

"Mph- mmph!" said Vegeta grabbing hold of Goku’s shoulders and pushing himself free, unfortunately his made him fall flat on his back with Goku still hovering over him. The saiyan prince was too shocked to even speak as he stared dumb-founded up at the taller saiyan.

Goku smirked and reached out a hand to trace it over Vegeta’s still wet lips. "You’re my prey now Vegeta, I’ll give you ten minutes to try and get away," he said.

Vegeta’s mouth dropped as he lay there staring up at the other saiyan like he’d grown a second head. "You’re not serious!"

Goku grinned wickedly down at the smaller saiyan.

"Oh Kami you are!" shouted Vegeta shoving him aside to scramble up and run.

Vegeta couldn’t believe it! He was being hunted, him! By Goku of all people, it was insane and worse yet he was still fairly messed up from their earlier fight. He wasn’t stupid he knew as he stood he didn’t stand a chance at fighting the other saiyan off and while his pride would normally make him stand his ground and accept any challenge, this hunt was anything but normal. Normally he’d be confident that no one could defeat him and claim him like that, but Goku was anything but normal, the guy was a freak with luck as a skill! His best chance was to get the hell out of there.

He didn’t try and hide his tracks, he was going for distance as much as possible. If he could get far away from the other saiyan then he could probably maintain that distance as the other tried to find him. He smirked, stupid Kakarot ten minutes is far too long. His smirk disappeared to be replaced with one of shock as he skidded to a halt, digging up the grass at his feet as he did. He jumped out of the way as two muscular arms grabbed for him.

That’s not fair! Using his instant teleporting technique! Cheating bastard! Thought Vegeta weaving through the trees and dodging Goku as he tried to get a hold of him. "This isn’t funny, Kakarot!" shouted the prince feeling the other’s fingers brush his back.

Goku’s answer was a wild laugh as he was hot on the other’s heels.

"I’m going to kill you!" shouted Vegeta spinning around and firing a ki blast right in Goku’s face.

The taller saiyan ran right through it and came out smiling. Vegeta had the strongest desire to run around screaming his head off as Goku narrowly missed him every time.

The saiyan prince cursed colorfully as he found himself cornered by tall rock cliffs, damn it the brain damaged saiyan had been herding him here! Vegeta felt so stupid for being so easily tricked. He thought about flying up over the cliffs but realized that Goku could and probably would catch him before he got half way up. He back up against the wall like cliff, dropping into a fighting stance, and growled deep in his throat at the other saiyan who was standing tall and smiling widely at him.

The familiar Son's smile dropped as the taller saiyan slid into his own fighting stance eyes fixed on his goal and opponent.

Wordlessly the two clashed interlocking hands with each other and turning circles both growling animal like in their throats.

Vegeta leaned back causing Goku to fall forward and rolled on his back, feet moving up to catch the taller saiyan’s stomach then catapult him over his head. Goku hit the ground hard with his back, but didn’t let go of the other saiyan’s hands, he rolled to the side twisting up Vegeta’s arms and getting on his knees to smile down at the seemingly trapping hold he had on the prince.

Vegeta growled loudly and whipped around untwisting his arms and lifting his legs to hook them around the other saiyan’s neck, tightening his muscles and trying to cut off the other’s air.

Goku had to let go of Vegeta’s hands to pry at the legs, but once he did the other saiyan boxed him on the ears making Goku hiss in pain. Goku ignored the ringing in his ears and reached out a hand grabbing Vegeta by the throat and pushing him down on the ground. His other hand went between the prince’s leg and his neck to stop Vegeta from choking the life out of him.

Vegeta cursed as this gave the taller saiyan a very dominating and far too close a position for one’s who’s purpose in this fight was to screw him. He couldn’t help the embarrassed blush that spread on his cheeks when Goku managed to pull his legs apart and fitted himself between them tightly. Vegeta just knew he was purposely rubbing their hips together as he tried to pin his arms down.

Vegeta let out a roar and punched the taller saiyan right across the face, in answer Goku tightened his hold on the other’s throat.

Vegeta winced then rocked their weight to the side till they started rolling both trying to get on top and choke the other at the same time.

As they rolled Vegeta suddenly let go of Goku’s neck as the larger saiyan was now on top and lowered his glowing hands to the other’s stomach.

Goku had just enough time to get a worried look on his face before he was sent flying up into the air and off the saiyan prince as Vegeta fire a small ki blast point blank at his gut.

Gasping for air Vegeta staggered to his feet but was too slow to turn and face his opponent as Goku recovered fast and raced at him pinning him face first against the cliff wall. One hand pinning Vegeta’s to the cliff side the other wrapped tightly around the slender saiyan’s waist.

Vegeta gasped as Goku pressed him flat against the wall with his own body. The taller saiyan interlaced his fingers over Vegeta’s and moved his head down to hungrily lick and kiss along the other’s neck. Vegeta’s wild jerking and struggles to break free only caused them to rub madly together, exciting Goku, made very evident by the hardness Vegeta could feel rubbing against him.

Suddenly the saiyan prince’s muscles softened and to Goku’s surprise the saiyan leaned back into him. He was so surprised that his grip loosened for a second that was all Vegeta needed to get away.

Unfortunately for Vegeta Goku had hooked his hand in the waist band of what was left of Vegeta’s pants and they stayed with the taller saiyan as he jumped away from him, a long ripping sound filled the air.

Vegeta backed up into the corner; all he had left on him were his white gloves and boots, with a few strips of blue fabric hanging out of the boots. He was very aware of the fact that he had indeed lost to the other saiyan once again as he had his back in a corner with little to no way to escape.

Goku also sensed the end to the fight as he looked at the other saiyan in the corner admiring that muscular compact frame once again. He tossed the blue fabric he held to the side then hooked his fingers under his orange and dark blue shirts to tugged them off; time to claim his prize.

Vegeta watched as the other saiyan kicked off his boots and started untying the cloth belt around his waist. The only thing running through his head was a stream of curses so colorful that they would have killed a nun. He snarled loudly at the other saiyan as Goku dropped his pants and took a step towards him. The saiyan prince made one last attempt to get away by twisting to the side as Goku grabbed for him, but the other saiyan just turned around the other side and caught him from behind pulling him back up against him tightly. "So you want it from behind?" said Goku in a deep husky voice.

"Damn you, Kakarot!" shouted the shorter saiyan as he was pushed down to his knees and bent over, Goku still pressing his chest to the other’s back. "You can’t mount me and have your way as if I was a common whore!" raved the prince thrashing in his hold. "I’m the Prince of Saiyans, you low class nobody!"

"Oh yes," purred Goku sounding highly aroused. "You are the Prince of Saiyans, ‘my’ prince," said Goku possessiveness heavy on his words. "I may not have been born a high class saiyan, but becoming the super saiyan first should have more then raised my rank in the eyes of the saiyan people. In fact," said Goku an amused note in his voice. "I bet they would have given you to me as a mate because there’s no one stronger than me." Vegeta cursed under him making the other laugh softly. "And as for being a common whore," said Goku all the playfulness dropped from his voice to be replaced with a very serious tone. "If another so much as thinks about doing this to you, I’ll beat them to a bloody pulp."

Vegeta’s eyes widened in shock as he glanced over his shoulder at the other saiyan. Goku went with the move and gripped Vegeta’s chin with one hand and tilted his head more to the side so he could lean down to kiss the prince first slowly then with growing passion, making the smaller saiyan groan into his mouth. Goku smiled against the other as the muscles he felt in the smaller man’s frame relaxed and he started respond to his kiss.

Goku’s breath became ragged in his excitement as his hands released the binding hold he’d had on Vegeta to begin running lightly over the now submissive body under him. His hands fairly trembled as he slid them down Vegeta’s chest to grip his hips. Slowly he rocked against the saiyan leaning over to plant butterfly kisses on the side of the prince’s face and neck listening to the deep intakes of breath from him. He slid his hands back up to the powerful chest and lightly circled one flat nub he found there feeling it hardened under the assault. A low growling purr escaped the prince’s lips at the touch, Goku grinned wider as he moved his other hand to pay respects to Vegeta’s other breast. The smaller saiyan purred louder and Goku had to fight down his own desires as the saiyan prince arched back into him pressing curves to places that ached to be touched. Damn, now that Vegeta was responding he was finding it extremely hard to not just throw him down and take him like a wild man, fulfill days of pent up frustration with the other’s body.

He visibly shuddered against the saiyan trying to control himself and keep it slow. Vegeta growled low and stood up on his knees forcing Goku to do like wise. Goku at once grabbed a hold of him fearing he’d try and get away again. Vegeta snorted at him and turned around pushing the taller saiyan on his back and move up to bite his neck hard, teeth sinking into the other’s flesh. Goku made a startled sound which turned in a pleasured gasp as he leaned his head back while Vegeta lapped at the bite wetly, blowing on the exposed flesh and making goose bumps rise on Goku’s skin. The smaller saiyan moved farther down licking across his collar bone and down the center of his chest where he moved to the side and first licked one of Goku’s nipples till it stood up hard then bit down on it making another startled sound leave Goku’s mouth. He attacked the other side in the same fashion and lightly ran his fingers down Goku’s side, making the other squirm, he moved his hands down to his hips where he traced the line of the other’s pelvic bone. He moved farther down and nipped at Goku’s muscular abs running his hands under Goku’s rear to grip the firm behind he found there.

Goku breathed in a ragged breath as Vegeta wetly stuck his tongue in his navel and rubbing his smaller frame against Goku’s crotch and thighs in a full body caress. Kami-sama he was so turned on it was almost painful, he’d never been this sexually excited with Chichi, of course Chichi never touched him like this, sex was simple with her; slow with no surprises. Goku gasped loudly as Vegeta’s fingers found and pressed his tail spot sending a million nerve impulses to his brain. The first thing that came to Goku’s mind was to scream as no one had ever touched that part of him without causing him great pain. But instead of a scream a very loud groan left him as a rush of pleasure struck him hard. He found it hard to breath as Vegeta continued to stroke that spot making that mind numbing sensation run up his spine to fog up any rational thought as it threaded through his mind. He didn’t even notice as Vegeta removed his hands and started to move off him till he was already beside the taller saiyan. With a growl Goku grabbed on to Vegeta’s ankle, was he trying to leave again?! The little smirk on Vegeta’s face said he wasn’t going anywhere. Goku watched with curious eyes as the saiyan turned around and moved to straddle his chest giving the other saiyan a very good view of his rear. He watched in anticipation as Vegeta smirked over his shoulder at him and leaned over sticking out his tongue to lick at the head of Goku’s arousal in a light touch.

Goku’s hands lifted and gripped the other saiyan’s hips, fingers digging in as he waited for the smaller saiyan to do it again with closed eyes. He was greatly surprised when Vegeta leaned over even more and bit him in the inner thigh.

"V-vegeta," said Goku tightening his grip even more on the other saiyan as he said it. "Don’t... don’t tease me!" he growled.

Vegeta laughed. "If you want something so badly why don’t you just force me to give it to you. You’re suppose to be the one on top and yet here I am," said Vegeta wiggling on top of him.

Goku growled in a threatening way at Vegeta which turned into an ‘ah’ as the saiyan prince leaned over him and without warning captured his length in his mouth, Goku huffed having not expected that from Vegeta. It was like the saiyan prince was either trying to taunt him into playing back or trying to drive him slowly insane. He reached around the saiyan’s hips and ran his hand over his crotch, more than impressed with what he found there. He heard and felt the other saiyan purr against him as he ran his hand up and down in a light caress. Goku shuddered at the deep vibration in Vegeta’s throat, without him realizing it his hips began to trust up moving in time to Vegeta’s mouth. Once he did realize what he was doing and that if they kept that up he was going to cum in Vegeta’s mouth he voiced his complaint.

"No," he said but if Vegeta heard him or not he gave no sign. "No!" said the saiyan much louder sitting up and making Vegeta stop his play as he was shoved forward, face against the ground.

With a curse Vegeta moved to push himself back up but Goku was already up and holding him down by a hand on the back of his neck.

"I don’t want you like that," said Goku almost tenderly but heavy with desire. He moved up against the saiyan’s rear brushing his wet length against Vegeta’s thigh. "I want you like this," he groaned pressing the head of his arousal against the saiyan’s entrance, free hand moving up to grip one side of his hip.

A strained gasp escaped Vegeta as the larger saiyan began to force his way in slowly, holding his hips firmly in place and face down to the ground. Vegeta began to struggle against him, but Goku’s hold was firm as he sheathed himself in the saiyan prince’s warm tight rear. Goku groaned low in his throat leaning over to kiss between Vegeta’s shoulder blades as he slowly drew back his hips and carefully moved back in sensing his partner’s discomfort as he did so. He worked slowly not letting Vegeta move his hips at all as he did, he didn’t want to hurt him. He knew he didn’t know his own strength and it always made him afraid that he’d end up hurting his partner, his first time with Chichi he’d really hurt her and left her sore for days. It was so very hard not to loose it with the other saiyan though, he was so tight and the warmth that he moved in made him want more of himself in it. He chewed his lip in a frustrated fashion, it was torture.

Vegeta made his own frustrated sound and fought back against the iron grip Goku had on him. "Kakarot," he growled between his teeth. "I’m not made of glass."

"Huh?" managed Goku between his deep breaths as he tried not to let wild instinct kick in.

"Damn it Kakarot!" hissed Vegeta shaking his head to try and shake the hand off that pinned him down. "You can use as much strength with me as you like, I’m saiyan not some frail human."

"But-"

"Don’t think, just do it!" barked the saiyan prince.

Goku gulped and removed his hold on Vegeta’s neck to grip Vegeta’s hips on both sides. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Kakarot," growled Vegeta starting to sound angry as well as frustrated at the taller saiyan.

Goku stopped the growl by drawing back his hips and thrusting back in much harder into his partner. He did it again and had a rhythm going when he felt Vegeta push back to meet his thrust. His mouth dropped at the feel as they started moving together, pace gradually getting harder and faster as they did.

"Oh Kami," panted Goku. It felt so damn good using this natural strength than trying to hold it back. He didn’t need to concentrate so much, he could move in a way that completely pleased him and Vegeta didn’t voice a note of complaint. In fact the saiyan prince was moving far harder then he was, apparently he still wasn’t giving it to the smaller saiyan the way he wanted it. Goku let himself go, using all this strength with the smaller saiyan till he was the one completely in charge, pulling Vegeta’s hips back to meet him. He watched as the saiyan prince licked his lips leaning his face down to rub it against the soft grass, bring his rear up more, and glancing back at Goku with half lidded pleasure filled eyes. Vegeta wasn’t in pain at all, he was enjoying it!

Goku grinned down at the other saiyan and began raising his power feeling it tingle through him, strengthening his thrusts and adding even more pleasure to him. Kami-sama, it felt great to use his power like this, too good!

Goku howled as he went up to super saiyan, hair changing to yellow, eyes aqua blue. He now used the other saiyan hard, grinding his hips again the other’s rear, watching as Vegeta yelped and tossed his head in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Goku groaned loudly as Vegeta went super saiyan as well, the tightness around him seemed to tighten even more as the smaller saiyan’s muscles turn to steel. He moved against Vegeta in wild abandonment, watching with greedy eyes as Vegeta’s mouth worked and his fingers raked at the ground.

"Kami!" shouted Goku as he went to super saiyan two, making Vegeta scream under him. He grabbed the smaller saiyan by the thighs and sat back in Indian style pulling the prince on to his lap. His grip was bruising on the smaller saiyan’s thighs as he held them wide apart and up against Vegeta’s chest. The smaller saiyan’s hands were gripping his own thighs as he drove madly into him, growling in Vegeta’s ear from behind as he licked at it.

Unable to stand the assault long with such a lower power level Vegeta’s went up to match Goku’s. Sparks of energy clashed around them as their two auras fought and mixed in a small thunderstorm.

Unrecognizable sounds left Vegeta as the larger saiyan took his pleasure in him, they’d dropped from the ranks of civilized beings to become two animals that only knew the pleasures of the flesh.

Tears started to make their ways down Vegeta’s face too wild and emotional to care about what tears represented as he voiced his mixed pleasure pain to the world with whimpers and whines of breath.

Goku also voiced his pleasure as well in a loud demanding growl that spoke of affection, threat, dominance, and lust all at once. He only knew that he’d never felt this good in his life and he could feel greater yet.

Both saiyans screamed as Goku’s power reached it peak, long golden hair tumbling down his back. The taller saiyan stopped his scream by biting down deep into the side of Vegeta’s neck, blood sliding down the other’s neck in bloody threads.

Vegeta could not even scream any more as the intense rush of the other’s power made him mute, he only sobbed as his body let loose; he swore for a moment he’d gone blind.

Goku bit down harder into Vegeta’s flesh muffling the yell of ecstasy he felt as he could also hold out no longer and came in a warm flow of sensation inside the other saiyan’s flesh, hips jerking tightly against him to draw out his pleasure.

The two’s powers dropped to almost nothing, Goku unable to stay up any longer fell backwards on his back dragging his dazed partner with him. He panted heavily into Vegeta’s neck as he tried to find air again, the saiyan prince was in much the same condition.

Their breath slowly slowed and Goku closed his eyes wrapping his arms around the still panting saiyan and holding tight to him. There was a strange sensation running through his head, and it was repeating one word over and over.

"Damn," said both saiyans at once. Goku was greatly confused as to why that word had come to him.

Vegeta shifted to glance up over his shoulder at him. He frowned at the tall saiyan. "Get out of my head Kakarot, you wore me out too much for me to keep you from stumbling around in there."

"Your head?" said Goku blinking his eyes. He could vaguely sense that Vegeta was annoyed and that Vegeta had thought damn because he’d been ‘damn’ good. Goku grinned down at the shorter saiyan. "I don’t know I kind of like listening to what you thought of our little tumble."

Vegeta bared his teeth at the other saiyan and growled trying to lift an arm, but unable to get it too high due to the fact that Goku was hugging him around the chest. "I’ll kill you when I can get up," said Vegeta.

"Now your thinking what a pain in the ass I am," said Goku all grins as he moved one hand down to run it over the side of Vegeta’s hip. "You’re the one that wanted it hard little prince don’t blame me if you can’t move afterwards."

A stream of curse ran through Vegeta’s head making Goku blush. The taller saiyan wisely closed off the link he now shared with the smaller saiyan, wondering if he’d be able to get that kind of telepathic connection again when Vegeta was rested, he doubted it. The prince would probably have do not trespass signs up all over his mind to keep him out, Vegeta liked his privacy and Goku would respect that, though it would be interesting to take a quick peek every now and then.

The taller saiyan yawned widely and rolled to the side to spoon up behind his newly acquired mate, holding the exhausted saiyan close to him. He breathed in deeply Vegeta’s musky scent and smiled into his spiky hair when he realized that Vegeta was already asleep. Poor little guy I completely wore him out.

‘Stop referring to me as little,’ came back a drowsy responds. ‘And stop thinking so loudly.’

"Sorry," voiced Goku out loud. "I’ll let you sleep now," he said leaning over and kissing the other on the cheek before returning to bury his face against Vegeta’s spiky hair once again.

Vegeta groaned low in his throat and blinked open his eyes looking up into the canopy of a night sky. He felt terrible! Weak with hunger and severely bruised, it was uncomfortable to say the least. He didn’t even think he was going to be able to fly far in search of a decent meal to kill for dinner. Hell he was probably gonna have to eat it raw, he didn’t think he had the patience at the moment to wait for it to cook.

He sat up with a grunt, raising one hand to hold his ribs as a sharp pain ran through them. Damn Kakarot, why did he want such a bloody fight?! I normally have to work really hard just to get him to go level two with me. Was he trying to kill me or something?!

The saiyan prince caught a wonderful smell as it drifted by that made his mouth water. He turned his head to see Goku roasting what looked like a deer over a high fire. Kami-sama, that looks good! Thought Vegeta. Don’t look at it, got to get up and get own meal, oh Kami is that barbecue sauce I smell? He sniffed the air again. It is! Where did he get that out here?! The prince’s stomach growled so loudly at him he thought it was some wild animal. To bad it’s not an animal then I could kill and eat it, thought Vegeta getting up and wincing as the move jolted several sore areas on his body. One of these days Kakarot I’m going to get you for this, he thought staggering to the side as he tried to get his balance back.

"Yo Vegeta!" shouted an overly cheerfully voice behind the prince. "Sorry about roughing you up so much! I was just having too much fun to stop!"

Vegeta glared at him over his shoulder.

"You hungry?!" shouted Goku.

Vegeta opened his mouth to say no, but his stomach growled its answer for him. "A little," said the saiyan prince looking slightly embraced at his stomach’s betrayal.

"Well then come join me! It’s really good!" said Goku licking his fingers really loudly.

Vegeta tried to convince himself that he didn’t need Goku’s charity, but try as he might he couldn’t seem to get his feet to move any farther away from the wonderful smell. Ahhh, food, so hungry he thought in a daze moving over to sit across from Goku who had the brightest smile on his face.

Wordlessly the saiyan prince tore into the meal, not even looking at Goku once till he had eaten over two thirds of the whole thing. "Are you going to have any?" asked Vegeta wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Nah, I already ate while you were resting," said Goku wide smile still painted all over his face.

Vegeta shrugged and went back to the meal finishing off the rest of it. Feeling much, much better the saiyan leaned back on his elbow and licked at his fingers not really paying any attention to Goku till the taller saiyan was right in his face.

"What do you want, Kakarot?" asked Vegeta.

Goku smiled wider if it were at all possible and leaned over the shorter saiyan pressing his lips to Vegeta’s. The smaller saiyan’s muscles snapped tight and he gasped allowing Goku to slip his tongue into his warm mouth to taste him.

"Mph- mmph!" said Vegeta grabbing hold of Goku’s shoulders and pushing himself free, unfortunately his made him fall flat on his back with Goku still hovering over him. The saiyan prince was too shocked to even speak as he stared dumb-founded up at the taller saiyan.

Goku smirked and reached out a hand to trace it over Vegeta’s still wet lips. "You’re my prey now Vegeta, I’ll give you ten minutes to try and get away," he said.

Vegeta’s mouth dropped as he lay there staring up at the other saiyan like he’d grown a second head. "You’re not serious!"

Goku grinned wickedly down at the smaller saiyan.

"Oh Kami you are!" shouted Vegeta shoving him aside to scramble up and run.

Vegeta couldn’t believe it! He was being hunted, him! By Goku of all people, it was insane and worse yet he was still fairly messed up from their earlier fight. He wasn’t stupid he knew as he stood he didn’t stand a chance at fighting the other saiyan off and while his pride would normally make him stand his ground and accept any challenge, this hunt was anything but normal. Normally he’d be confident that no one could defeat him and claim him like that, but Goku was anything but normal, the guy was a freak with luck as a skill! His best chance was to get the hell out of there.

He didn’t try and hide his tracks, he was going for distance as much as possible. If he could get far away from the other saiyan then he could probably maintain that distance as the other tried to find him. He smirked, stupid Kakarot ten minutes is far too long. His smirk disappeared to be replaced with one of shock as he skidded to a halt, digging up the grass at his feet as he did. He jumped out of the way as two muscular arms grabbed for him.

That’s not fair! Using his instant teleporting technique! Cheating bastard! Thought Vegeta weaving through the trees and dodging Goku as he tried to get a hold of him. "This isn’t funny, Kakarot!" shouted the prince feeling the other’s fingers brush his back.

Goku’s answer was a wild laugh as he was hot on the other’s heels.

"I’m going to kill you!" shouted Vegeta spinning around and firing a ki blast right in Goku’s face.

The taller saiyan ran right through it and came out smiling. Vegeta had the strongest desire to run around screaming his head off as Goku narrowly missed him every time.

The saiyan prince cursed colorfully as he found himself cornered by tall rock cliffs, damn it the brain damaged saiyan had been herding him here! Vegeta felt so stupid for being so easily tricked. He thought about flying up over the cliffs but realized that Goku could and probably would catch him before he got half way up. He back up against the wall like cliff, dropping into a fighting stance, and growled deep in his throat at the other saiyan who was standing tall and smiling widely at him.

The familiar Son's smile dropped as the taller saiyan slid into his own fighting stance eyes fixed on his goal and opponent.

Wordlessly the two clashed interlocking hands with each other and turning circles both growling animal like in their throats.

Vegeta leaned back causing Goku to fall forward and rolled on his back, feet moving up to catch the taller saiyan’s stomach then catapult him over his head. Goku hit the ground hard with his back, but didn’t let go of the other saiyan’s hands, he rolled to the side twisting up Vegeta’s arms and getting on his knees to smile down at the seemingly trapping hold he had on the prince.

Vegeta growled loudly and whipped around untwisting his arms and lifting his legs to hook them around the other saiyan’s neck, tightening his muscles and trying to cut off the other’s air.

Goku had to let go of Vegeta’s hands to pry at the legs, but once he did the other saiyan boxed him on the ears making Goku hiss in pain. Goku ignored the ringing in his ears and reached out a hand grabbing Vegeta by the throat and pushing him down on the ground. His other hand went between the prince’s leg and his neck to stop Vegeta from choking the life out of him.

Vegeta cursed as this gave the taller saiyan a very dominating and far too close a position for one’s who’s purpose in this fight was to screw him. He couldn’t help the embarrassed blush that spread on his cheeks when Goku managed to pull his legs apart and fitted himself between them tightly. Vegeta just knew he was purposely rubbing their hips together as he tried to pin his arms down.

Vegeta let out a roar and punched the taller saiyan right across the face, in answer Goku tightened his hold on the other’s throat.

Vegeta winced then rocked their weight to the side till they started rolling both trying to get on top and choke the other at the same time.

As they rolled Vegeta suddenly let go of Goku’s neck as the larger saiyan was now on top and lowered his glowing hands to the other’s stomach.

Goku had just enough time to get a worried look on his face before he was sent flying up into the air and off the saiyan prince as Vegeta fire a small ki blast point blank at his gut.

Gasping for air Vegeta staggered to his feet but was too slow to turn and face his opponent as Goku recovered fast and raced at him pinning him face first against the cliff wall. One hand pinning Vegeta’s to the cliff side the other wrapped tightly around the slender saiyan’s waist.

Vegeta gasped as Goku pressed him flat against the wall with his own body. The taller saiyan interlaced his fingers over Vegeta’s and moved his head down to hungrily lick and kiss along the other’s neck. Vegeta’s wild jerking and struggles to break free only caused them to rub madly together, exciting Goku, made very evident by the hardness Vegeta could feel rubbing against him.

Suddenly the saiyan prince’s muscles softened and to Goku’s surprise the saiyan leaned back into him. He was so surprised that his grip loosened for a second that was all Vegeta needed to get away.

Unfortunately for Vegeta Goku had hooked his hand in the waist band of what was left of Vegeta’s pants and they stayed with the taller saiyan as he jumped away from him, a long ripping sound filled the air.

Vegeta backed up into the corner; all he had left on him were his white gloves and boots, with a few strips of blue fabric hanging out of the boots. He was very aware of the fact that he had indeed lost to the other saiyan once again as he had his back in a corner with little to no way to escape.

Goku also sensed the end to the fight as he looked at the other saiyan in the corner admiring that muscular compact frame once again. He tossed the blue fabric he held to the side then hooked his fingers under his orange and dark blue shirts to tugged them off; time to claim his prize.

Vegeta watched as the other saiyan kicked off his boots and started untying the cloth belt around his waist. The only thing running through his head was a stream of curses so colorful that they would have killed a nun. He snarled loudly at the other saiyan as Goku dropped his pants and took a step towards him. The saiyan prince made one last attempt to get away by twisting to the side as Goku grabbed for him, but the other saiyan just turned around the other side and caught him from behind pulling him back up against him tightly. "So you want it from behind?" said Goku in a deep husky voice.

"Damn you, Kakarot!" shouted the shorter saiyan as he was pushed down to his knees and bent over, Goku still pressing his chest to the other’s back. "You can’t mount me and have your way as if I was a common whore!" raved the prince thrashing in his hold. "I’m the Prince of Saiyans, you low class nobody!"

"Oh yes," purred Goku sounding highly aroused. "You are the Prince of Saiyans, ‘my’ prince," said Goku possessiveness heavy on his words. "I may not have been born a high class saiyan, but becoming the super saiyan first should have more then raised my rank in the eyes of the saiyan people. In fact," said Goku an amused note in his voice. "I bet they would have given you to me as a mate because there’s no one stronger than me." Vegeta cursed under him making the other laugh softly. "And as for being a common whore," said Goku all the playfulness dropped from his voice to be replaced with a very serious tone. "If another so much as thinks about doing this to you, I’ll beat them to a bloody pulp."

Vegeta’s eyes widened in shock as he glanced over his shoulder at the other saiyan. Goku went with the move and gripped Vegeta’s chin with one hand and tilted his head more to the side so he could lean down to kiss the prince first slowly then with growing passion, making the smaller saiyan groan into his mouth. Goku smiled against the other as the muscles he felt in the smaller man’s frame relaxed and he started respond to his kiss.

Goku’s breath became ragged in his excitement as his hands released the binding hold he’d had on Vegeta to begin running lightly over the now submissive body under him. His hands fairly trembled as he slid them down Vegeta’s chest to grip his hips. Slowly he rocked against the saiyan leaning over to plant butterfly kisses on the side of the prince’s face and neck listening to the deep intakes of breath from him. He slid his hands back up to the powerful chest and lightly circled one flat nub he found there feeling it hardened under the assault. A low growling purr escaped the prince’s lips at the touch, Goku grinned wider as he moved his other hand to pay respects to Vegeta’s other breast. The smaller saiyan purred louder and Goku had to fight down his own desires as the saiyan prince arched back into him pressing curves to places that ached to be touched. Damn, now that Vegeta was responding he was finding it extremely hard to not just throw him down and take him like a wild man, fulfill days of pent up frustration with the other’s body.

He visibly shuddered against the saiyan trying to control himself and keep it slow. Vegeta growled low and stood up on his knees forcing Goku to do like wise. Goku at once grabbed a hold of him fearing he’d try and get away again. Vegeta snorted at him and turned around pushing the taller saiyan on his back and move up to bite his neck hard, teeth sinking into the other’s flesh. Goku made a startled sound which turned in a pleasured gasp as he leaned his head back while Vegeta lapped at the bite wetly, blowing on the exposed flesh and making goose bumps rise on Goku’s skin. The smaller saiyan moved farther down licking across his collar bone and down the center of his chest where he moved to the side and first licked one of Goku’s nipples till it stood up hard then bit down on it making another startled sound leave Goku’s mouth. He attacked the other side in the same fashion and lightly ran his fingers down Goku’s side, making the other squirm, he moved his hands down to his hips where he traced the line of the other’s pelvic bone. He moved farther down and nipped at Goku’s muscular abs running his hands under Goku’s rear to grip the firm behind he found there.

Goku breathed in a ragged breath as Vegeta wetly stuck his tongue in his navel and rubbing his smaller frame against Goku’s crotch and thighs in a full body caress. Kami-sama he was so turned on it was almost painful, he’d never been this sexually excited with Chichi, of course Chichi never touched him like this, sex was simple with her; slow with no surprises. Goku gasped loudly as Vegeta’s fingers found and pressed his tail spot sending a million nerve impulses to his brain. The first thing that came to Goku’s mind was to scream as no one had ever touched that part of him without causing him great pain. But instead of a scream a very loud groan left him as a rush of pleasure struck him hard. He found it hard to breath as Vegeta continued to stroke that spot making that mind numbing sensation run up his spine to fog up any rational thought as it threaded through his mind. He didn’t even notice as Vegeta removed his hands and started to move off him till he was already beside the taller saiyan. With a growl Goku grabbed on to Vegeta’s ankle, was he trying to leave again?! The little smirk on Vegeta’s face said he wasn’t going anywhere. Goku watched with curious eyes as the saiyan turned around and moved to straddle his chest giving the other saiyan a very good view of his rear. He watched in anticipation as Vegeta smirked over his shoulder at him and leaned over sticking out his tongue to lick at the head of Goku’s arousal in a light touch.

Goku’s hands lifted and gripped the other saiyan’s hips, fingers digging in as he waited for the smaller saiyan to do it again with closed eyes. He was greatly surprised when Vegeta leaned over even more and bit him in the inner thigh.

"V-vegeta," said Goku tightening his grip even more on the other saiyan as he said it. "Don’t... don’t tease me!" he growled.

Vegeta laughed. "If you want something so badly why don’t you just force me to give it to you. You’re suppose to be the one on top and yet here I am," said Vegeta wiggling on top of him.

Goku growled in a threatening way at Vegeta which turned into an ‘ah’ as the saiyan prince leaned over him and without warning captured his length in his mouth, Goku huffed having not expected that from Vegeta. It was like the saiyan prince was either trying to taunt him into playing back or trying to drive him slowly insane. He reached around the saiyan’s hips and ran his hand over his crotch, more than impressed with what he found there. He heard and felt the other saiyan purr against him as he ran his hand up and down in a light caress. Goku shuddered at the deep vibration in Vegeta’s throat, without him realizing it his hips began to trust up moving in time to Vegeta’s mouth. Once he did realize what he was doing and that if they kept that up he was going to cum in Vegeta’s mouth he voiced his complaint.

"No," he said but if Vegeta heard him or not he gave no sign. "No!" said the saiyan much louder sitting up and making Vegeta stop his play as he was shoved forward, face against the ground.

With a curse Vegeta moved to push himself back up but Goku was already up and holding him down by a hand on the back of his neck.

"I don’t want you like that," said Goku almost tenderly but heavy with desire. He moved up against the saiyan’s rear brushing his wet length against Vegeta’s thigh. "I want you like this," he groaned pressing the head of his arousal against the saiyan’s entrance, free hand moving up to grip one side of his hip.

A strained gasp escaped Vegeta as the larger saiyan began to force his way in slowly, holding his hips firmly in place and face down to the ground. Vegeta began to struggle against him, but Goku’s hold was firm as he sheathed himself in the saiyan prince’s warm tight rear. Goku groaned low in his throat leaning over to kiss between Vegeta’s shoulder blades as he slowly drew back his hips and carefully moved back in sensing his partner’s discomfort as he did so. He worked slowly not letting Vegeta move his hips at all as he did, he didn’t want to hurt him. He knew he didn’t know his own strength and it always made him afraid that he’d end up hurting his partner, his first time with Chichi he’d really hurt her and left her sore for days. It was so very hard not to loose it with the other saiyan though, he was so tight and the warmth that he moved in made him want more of himself in it. He chewed his lip in a frustrated fashion, it was torture.

Vegeta made his own frustrated sound and fought back against the iron grip Goku had on him. "Kakarot," he growled between his teeth. "I’m not made of glass."

"Huh?" managed Goku between his deep breaths as he tried not to let wild instinct kick in.

"Damn it Kakarot!" hissed Vegeta shaking his head to try and shake the hand off that pinned him down. "You can use as much strength with me as you like, I’m saiyan not some frail human."

"But-"

"Don’t think, just do it!" barked the saiyan prince.

Goku gulped and removed his hold on Vegeta’s neck to grip Vegeta’s hips on both sides. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Kakarot," growled Vegeta starting to sound angry as well as frustrated at the taller saiyan.

Goku stopped the growl by drawing back his hips and thrusting back in much harder into his partner. He did it again and had a rhythm going when he felt Vegeta push back to meet his thrust. His mouth dropped at the feel as they started moving together, pace gradually getting harder and faster as they did.

"Oh Kami," panted Goku. It felt so damn good using this natural strength than trying to hold it back. He didn’t need to concentrate so much, he could move in a way that completely pleased him and Vegeta didn’t voice a note of complaint. In fact the saiyan prince was moving far harder then he was, apparently he still wasn’t giving it to the smaller saiyan the way he wanted it. Goku let himself go, using all this strength with the smaller saiyan till he was the one completely in charge, pulling Vegeta’s hips back to meet him. He watched as the saiyan prince licked his lips leaning his face down to rub it against the soft grass, bring his rear up more, and glancing back at Goku with half lidded pleasure filled eyes. Vegeta wasn’t in pain at all, he was enjoying it!

Goku grinned down at the other saiyan and began raising his power feeling it tingle through him, strengthening his thrusts and adding even more pleasure to him. Kami-sama, it felt great to use his power like this, too good!

Goku howled as he went up to super saiyan, hair changing to yellow, eyes aqua blue. He now used the other saiyan hard, grinding his hips again the other’s rear, watching as Vegeta yelped and tossed his head in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Goku groaned loudly as Vegeta went super saiyan as well, the tightness around him seemed to tighten even more as the smaller saiyan’s muscles turn to steel. He moved against Vegeta in wild abandonment, watching with greedy eyes as Vegeta’s mouth worked and his fingers raked at the ground.

"Kami!" shouted Goku as he went to super saiyan two, making Vegeta scream under him. He grabbed the smaller saiyan by the thighs and sat back in Indian style pulling the prince on to his lap. His grip was bruising on the smaller saiyan’s thighs as he held them wide apart and up against Vegeta’s chest. The smaller saiyan’s hands were gripping his own thighs as he drove madly into him, growling in Vegeta’s ear from behind as he licked at it.

Unable to stand the assault long with such a lower power level Vegeta’s went up to match Goku’s. Sparks of energy clashed around them as their two auras fought and mixed in a small thunderstorm.

Unrecognizable sounds left Vegeta as the larger saiyan took his pleasure in him, they’d dropped from the ranks of civilized beings to become two animals that only knew the pleasures of the flesh.

Tears started to make their ways down Vegeta’s face too wild and emotional to care about what tears represented as he voiced his mixed pleasure pain to the world with whimpers and whines of breath.

Goku also voiced his pleasure as well in a loud demanding growl that spoke of affection, threat, dominance, and lust all at once. He only knew that he’d never felt this good in his life and he could feel greater yet.

Both saiyans screamed as Goku’s power reached it peak, long golden hair tumbling down his back. The taller saiyan stopped his scream by biting down deep into the side of Vegeta’s neck, blood sliding down the other’s neck in bloody threads.

Vegeta could not even scream any more as the intense rush of the other’s power made him mute, he only sobbed as his body let loose; he swore for a moment he’d gone blind.

Goku bit down harder into Vegeta’s flesh muffling the yell of ecstasy he felt as he could also hold out no longer and came in a warm flow of sensation inside the other saiyan’s flesh, hips jerking tightly against him to draw out his pleasure.

The two’s powers dropped to almost nothing, Goku unable to stay up any longer fell backwards on his back dragging his dazed partner with him. He panted heavily into Vegeta’s neck as he tried to find air again, the saiyan prince was in much the same condition.

Their breath slowly slowed and Goku closed his eyes wrapping his arms around the still panting saiyan and holding tight to him. There was a strange sensation running through his head, and it was repeating one word over and over.

"Damn," said both saiyans at once. Goku was greatly confused as to why that word had come to him.

Vegeta shifted to glance up over his shoulder at him. He frowned at the tall saiyan. "Get out of my head Kakarot, you wore me out too much for me to keep you from stumbling around in there."

"Your head?" said Goku blinking his eyes. He could vaguely sense that Vegeta was annoyed and that Vegeta had thought damn because he’d been ‘damn’ good. Goku grinned down at the shorter saiyan. "I don’t know I kind of like listening to what you thought of our little tumble."

Vegeta bared his teeth at the other saiyan and growled trying to lift an arm, but unable to get it too high due to the fact that Goku was hugging him around the chest. "I’ll kill you when I can get up," said Vegeta.

"Now your thinking what a pain in the ass I am," said Goku all grins as he moved one hand down to run it over the side of Vegeta’s hip. "You’re the one that wanted it hard little prince don’t blame me if you can’t move afterwards."

A stream of curse ran through Vegeta’s head making Goku blush. The taller saiyan wisely closed off the link he now shared with the smaller saiyan, wondering if he’d be able to get that kind of telepathic connection again when Vegeta was rested, he doubted it. The prince would probably have do not trespass signs up all over his mind to keep him out, Vegeta liked his privacy and Goku would respect that, though it would be interesting to take a quick peek every now and then.

The taller saiyan yawned widely and rolled to the side to spoon up behind his newly acquired mate, holding the exhausted saiyan close to him. He breathed in deeply Vegeta’s musky scent and smiled into his spiky hair when he realized that Vegeta was already asleep. Poor little guy I completely wore him out.

‘Stop referring to me as little,’ came back a drowsy responds. ‘And stop thinking so loudly.’

"Sorry," voiced Goku out loud. "I’ll let you sleep now," he said leaning over and kissing the other on the cheek before returning to bury his face against Vegeta’s spiky hair once again.

WHO, ARE, YOU?! >:D

I can tell you going from living alone to back with your parents .... fucking sucks ....

Luckily I have yet to have to do that. And after buying a house I hope it never comes to it, bit not getting my hopes up just yet.

Luckily I have yet to have to do that. And after buying a house I hope it never comes to it, bit not getting my hopes up just yet.

mine aren't too too far to where if it were that or being homeless i would do it but i'd rather to really exhaust everything first.  i have a couple months in savings. i should really have more