UnevenEdge

The NBA Thread

Hidden

That silly ass Nike commercial they played right after the game was so dumb. All of Durant's critics being silenced by... him winning a championship with the Warriors? As if it wasn't a foregone conclusion, as if there's nothing to criticize in him joining a 73-9 team and winning that way.

LOL. was that what it was?

i saw it on twitter, in his trending section...didnt click on it though, 'cause i knew they were just riding his dick.

thats fucking comical.

i mean, he played great..averaged what..30 a game? but holy shit...who did he silence? lmao.

That silly ass Nike commercial they played right after the game was so dumb. All of Durant's critics being silenced by... him winning a championship with the Warriors? As if it wasn't a foregone conclusion, as if there's nothing to criticize in him joining a 73-9 team and winning that way.

His mom directed that commercial.

LOL. was that what it was?

i saw it on twitter, in his trending section...didnt click on it though, 'cause i knew they were just riding his dick.

thats fucking comical.

i mean, he played great..averaged what..30 a game? but holy shit...who did he silence? lmao.

Yeah it was really weird to see immediately after the end of the game. A room full of angry people screaming all these criticisms of Durant that I never even heard before like "he can't play defense" and stuff for 45 seconds, then he wins a ring and they all go silent and stare at each other stupidly, ends with a "Debate This" graphic and Nike swoosh. Which if the commercial wanted to be true to reality it would show people heaping praise on KD for a decade, winning MVP, you know, all the scoring titles, declaring him the next LeBron, talking about an OKC dynasty and w/e, and the criticizing wouldn't even start until he joined Golden State immediately after losing to them in game 7 of the WCF, and wouldn't stop with him winning a title as a Warrior.

Russel Westbrook is the MVP

Take that durant  :|:D

I've never been so happy about James Harden losing something

Also I know it's a dead subject but in a year when Westbrook is MVP and Harden is the runner up and Durant is Finals MVP it drives home just how badly OKC fucked themselves and everyone else over by trading Harden and robbing us of watching that big three grow up together.

I've never been so happy about James Harden losing something

Also I know it's a dead subject but in a year when Westbrook is MVP and Harden is the runner up and Durant is Finals MVP it drives home just how badly OKC fucked themselves and everyone else over by trading Harden and robbing us of watching that big three grow up together.

drafting Darko Milicic levels of decision making

Paul George is a Thunder now

Westbrook gets to play a season with an Andre Roberson with an offensive game.

Hell ya

Kinda shocked at how little it cost OKC to trade for him. 

And with that, the Cavs are done for, and LeBron will be bolting next summer.

At this point kinda wondering who they even could trade Kevin Love for that could even help a little bit.

The pacers outdid the Bulls for the worst trade so far

It's pretty amazing

Zach Lavine and Victor Oladipo will probably never be all stars, HOW were they enough to get two of the best players in the league.

The east is going to be so fucking bad next year.

Everybody coming to he west jeez at this rate just unite everyone forget coferences best 16 teams make it in

If they dont finally do this I'm going to flip the fuck out. Who are the best players in the East not on the Cavs? What's that All Star team look like - IT, a Raptor, and the entire Wizards starting lineup?

• 2 weeks later...

At this point Melo might as well just stay in NY since they're basically guaranteed a playoff spot this season. The EC 8th seed will have 29 wins, calling it right now.

I hope for his sake he demands a trade, Knicks don't deserve him, only way I could see him staying is if his teammates convince him to.

the only two places he said he was interested moving to was either houston or cleaveland and non of those teams have anything that the knicks want.

he's probably staying put.

Well no one is going to give them what they want for Melo now, they've devalued him.

Well no one is going to give them what they want for Melo now, they've devalued him.

we can give new york some young players like harlkless or crabbe but i highly doubt melo would want to come here.

also if anyone is paying any attention the blazers and lakers are playing for the summer league championship tonight. oh yeah we gonna bring home the title.

we can give new york some young players like harlkless or crabbe but i highly doubt melo would want to come here.

also if anyone is paying any attention the blazers and lakers are playing for the summer league championship tonight. oh yeah we gonna bring home the title.

I think he'd consider it, the prospect of playing with Lillard seems more attractive than any reason to stay with the Knicks.

idc

ill take lebron

hope these rumors are true  :fap:

76ers? I could see that.

He needs to hide in the East in order to qualify for his annual Finals series as is custom, and Philadelphia has a lot of trade chips he could use to bring himself some help.

I'd love to see Lebron go to Philly but I don't see it happening...he's not young anymore and wants to win now, Philly has picked it up a little lately but let's not forget they're a franchise that's been in perpetual rebuild mode since Iverson.

I'd love to see Lebron go to Philly but I don't see it happening...he's not young anymore and wants to win now, Philly has picked it up a little lately but let's not forget they're a franchise that's been in perpetual rebuild mode since Iverson.

True but GM LeBron could come in and trade all that youth for some veteran ballers come 2018

Lol, Kyrie requested a trade because he doesn't want to play with LeBron anymore.

Maybe the Cavs should just trade LeBron since he's leaving next year anyway.

kyrie is such a fool. playing with lebron james is your best chance at winning a title.

i do like how he waited after cp and pg were traded to make the announcement  :D

yeah but if thats the case why not just silently wait the extra year or two for lebron to leave?

Maybe he's scared that if he waits he'll get traded somewhere really shitty so he's making himself available now so good teams know to make offers for him, idk.

Or maybe he's just done with the guys he plays with for whatever reason. Maybe he just hates LeBron, and Kevin Love keeps making fun of him for being a flat earther

So D rose signed with the cavs so now they will surely beat the Dubs

Now both teams have two formers MVPs... that sounds better than "the Cavaliers signed Derrick Rose recovering from knee surgery to a minimum contract"

How many knee surgeries has he had in the last five years, I've seriously lost count, it has to be at least four

Now both teams have two formers MVPs... that sounds better than "the Cavaliers signed Derrick Rose recovering from knee surgery to a minimum contract"

How many knee surgeries has he had in the last five years, I've seriously lost count, it has to be at least four

i didnt see him play much in new york but his stats werent all that great there but that whole team was a mess last year.

i wonder if the cavs were able to get him for that cheap because of how far he's fallen or because he gave them a discount?

It pains me as a Knicks fan to attempt to call this and likely an unpopular opinion but I think the Celtics are gonna overtake the Cavs next year. Gordon Hayward is way underrated and he grew up in this system, not many players can say that, Stevens' system is absolutely perfect for him and I think Stevens is the best coach in the league with what he's done with the undermanned Celtics. Now with Hayward and Thomas together, if I'm anyone in the East I'm terrified of them.

It pains me as a Knicks fan to attempt to call this and likely an unpopular opinion but I think the Celtics are gonna overtake the Cavs next year. Gordon Hayward is way underrated and he grew up in this system, not many players can say that, Stevens' system is absolutely perfect for him and I think Stevens is the best coach in the league with what he's done with the undermanned Celtics. Now with Hayward and Thomas together, if I'm anyone in the East I'm terrified of them.

Shouldn't be too unpopular of an opinion, they were the top seed last year and added Hayward. The Cavs look like they're about to lose Kyrie and they still have Kevin Love on the roster. It's 50/50 which team wins that playoff series imo.

The likely finals matchups just kinda suck since neither team would be in the top half of the West bracket