UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

And that's game. It's funny how crushing and disappointing it still feels even with absolutely no surprise. Guess I'll be rooting for the Vikings in the Super Bowl like I assumed last week. I won't bother posting in here during the Eagles game tonight.

Edited by BUU8800

Guest The Hound
3 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I don't even get why people hate Foles, it's Case Keenum and Blake Bottles who suck. Oh yeah and the Patriots are gonna curbstomp these clowns.

I love foles dude. In st nick we trust

Well I will admit, again, that I was wrong. But in fairness anyone who says they saw that game unfolding the way it did are damn liars. I'm feeling pretty happy atm, but as I said in the morning they don't get the benefit of the doubt until they've actually sealed the deal even once. Patriots should win the Super Bowl easily. God this is already giving me bad Phillies/Yankees 2009 flashbacks. The Patriots are the Yankees of the NFL, both the worst, scummiest teams in their leagues. Ah well, for now I'll enjoy it.

19 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I have no reason to pick the Eagles other than pure hope

Hmmm.

Madden curse, and arrogance can be a big downfall. I still stick by my prediction that New England will win, but I'm not ready to call it a lock.

Guest The Hound
16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

xD

IMG_0760.JPG

i keep seeing this meme

why do i feel like im missing something really obvious here? idgi

EDIT:

Jesus christ i just fucking realized its belichick

*major facepalm*

Edited by The Hound

2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Wow. Who does KC expect to get, they won too many games to have a decent draft shot.

They want to polish Pat Mahomes to be the QB there.

I could see them trying to get a veteran QB to start next season or as backup, tho.

1 hour ago, Mewn said:

They want to polish Pat Mahomes to be the QB there.

I could see them trying to get a veteran QB to start next season or as backup, tho.

They had to be getting draft picks or money for this trade, because they could have kept Smith for another year or two to mentor Mahomes.

Smith going to the Redskins is bad enough, but at least he dodged the Browns. It seems like the off season is a giant game of "dodge going to Cleveland".

I am curious as to who is going to end up coaching the Colts.

Guest The Hound

I think the subject being talked about atm is pointless.

you're all about to feel the long dick of the eagles in the nfl for the next 5 seasons as we are the NFLs new fav team. 

i dont even care if its rigged lol

Edited by The Hound

3 hours ago, Ginguy said:

They had to be getting draft picks or money for this trade, because they could have kept Smith for another year or two to mentor Mahomes.

Smith going to the Redskins is bad enough, but at least he dodged the Browns. It seems like the off season is a giant game of "dodge going to Cleveland".

I am curious as to who is going to end up coaching the Colts.

Lemme see.

"The #Redskins now have QB Alex Smith under contract for 5 years for $111M. Of that, $71M is guaranteed for injury — basically three seasons. At that point, he’ll be 36. "

"The #Chiefs traded QB Alex Smith to the #Redskins for a 2018 third-round pick and a player to be named tomorrow, sources say. Solid return, regardless of who the player is."

Ian Rapoport ^

And it'll be interesting to see the coaching changes all over the league. xD 

1 hour ago, Mewn said:

Lemme see.

"The #Redskins now have QB Alex Smith under contract for 5 years for $111M. Of that, $71M is guaranteed for injury — basically three seasons. At that point, he’ll be 36. "

"The #Chiefs traded QB Alex Smith to the #Redskins for a 2018 third-round pick and a player to be named tomorrow, sources say. Solid return, regardless of who the player is."

Ian Rapoport ^

And it'll be interesting to see the coaching changes all over the league. xD 

Now I want to see who the player to be named is. I can't really think of any stand-outs on the Redskins.  A 3rd round pick isn't that much either.

The biggest change is going to be New England. Their DC is going to the Lions, their OC is going to the Colts.

ESPN has a decent article on the coaching changes.

Big lols that somehow Denver, Cincinnati and Cleveland are keeping their coaches.

18 hours ago, Mewn said:

Kirk to the Clowns!

Idk.

Maybe Denver? Jaguars? 

Someone will pick him up.

I knew that Kirk hated being with the Redskins.

Thing that aggravates me is the Jets made no move to get him and sitting at #6 in the draft too many teams ahead of us have QB needs too. 

Damn Jets >:(xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest The Hound
7 hours ago, BUU8800 said:

Damn we're still 13 hours out and I already got butterflies in my stomach. This is gonna suck. I just know I'll be watching like this the whole damn game:

medfrd2439.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d=EDF6

me too i dont wanna die

Guest The Hound
1 hour ago, BUU8800 said:

I don't mind dying so much, it's living after the Patriots beat us a-fucking-ain that's gonna be tough. :( 

that is dying

• panic locked this topic