UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

Holy hell Bengals with the upset! xD 

Well good for them, and good for Buffalo. On a more somber note, it looks like our season will end against an NFC South team in 2 weeks. But which will it be? The Saints? Falcons? Panthers? Find out next week on Dragon Ball Z!

Scores are updated.

I forgot to include two games in the picks, so everyone (cept me) got 2 points automatically.

GOAT : Vikings, Eagles, Pats and Steelers all tied with 13 wins.

LOL : Cleveland Browns.

Picks for the playoff games are up.

Cam gets no sprinkles.

Happy New Year!

They might trade for a QB. I could see them trading the Colts for Bryant.

Mayfield is doomed to go to Cleveland, where he will follow in the ignominious footsteps of Johnny Football. 

Actually, Cleveland might surprise many people next year. They will have a new front office, a ton of draft picks and a ton of cap space. They might even win three or four games. xD

Thank gawd Dom Capers was fired and Ted Thompson stepped aside for new blood at the GM position >_>

Eliot Wolf will probz be the GM for the Packers...following in his faja's footsteps.

Anthony Barr hurting Rodgers was a blessing in disguise, can finally rid the team of the stinky farts.

McCarthy is staying, tho, gave him a year extension...I guess we'll see if the new management helps or he'll probz be fired too <_<

In other news, Cleveland having a loser parade. xD 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21943018/chris-mcneil-organized-parade-0-16-cleveland-browns-think-happen

Colts need a new Coach. I'm kind of surprised Pagano left, but in a way maybe it was for the best since he wasn't getting the job done.

#3 overall draft pick, here is hoping they use it for some defense. The rest of the picks need to go to the offensive line, to keep Luck upright.

Loser parade.... I hope they have a giant Nelson balloon. xD

Browns will win again because someone will take them too lightly. (Steelers)

Browns have a new front office, so I think they will not fail at the draft.

Draft players refusing to play for the Browns is unlikely given the amount of cap space they have, but I suspect that if they draft a top tier QB and he gets his ass handed to him all the time, he will try to get traded and slapped with franchise, thus causing drama.

First game will be starting soon. Second I probably won't be watching because of a movie I was planning on watching but we'll see. It probably won't be over before the movie anyway so I may catch the end. But first, let's see if Andy Reid can handle some Titans.

Guest The Hound
31 minutes ago, BUU8800 said:

They just can't stop Bortles....on the ground. So my question is....how badly do the fucking Patriots rape either of these teams next week?

Eagles are not going to win the super bowl, but they will if they face the patriots and Fletcher Cox plows through, sacks brady, and ends his career with an injury.

One can dream.

Guest The Hound
4 minutes ago, BUU8800 said:

Oh Christ Buck for this game? As if I didn't care enough already. I'm just thankful the Eagles get Michaels next week.

We're going to be ok. 

hold-me_o_332708.jpg

1044926.jpg?b64lines=IFNVUkUgV0UgV0lMTCw

I'm honestly not sure if I want the Eagles to win more than I want the Titans to next week. I mean don't get me wrong I'm an Eagles fan, but even if by some miracle we do win we're getting destroyed in the Championship game. I almost view it as more important to just get those fucking Patriots out, not that I think it'll happen as I said in an earlier post.

Edited by BUU8800

As I've said before the Steelers are my AFC team, but I usually don't actively root for them during the season or anything, just the Eagles. But would I like to see the Steelers win it all if the Eagles don't? Sure.

Anyway for some reason I still have this game on. Saints about to take a 21 - 6 lead. I'll probably shut it off at halftime.

So I'm assuming this game is over. Which, yes technically it's not and all that but c'mon. So here's who I want to win next week(not who I think WILL necessarily, but who I want):

Eagles - fly Eagles fly!

Titans - fuck the Patriots.

Steelers - as I said in my previous post.

Saints/Panthers - Why the Saints? It's a shallow reason because normally I don't mind the Vikings, but their subreddit blew up when Wentz went down and they've been talking shit ever since. So fuck them.

Edited by BUU8800

• panic locked this topic