UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

Dead. There's no other way to describe it, I feel dead right now. Well, the good news is we won against all odds and will host the NFC Championship game next week. The bad news is we're gonna get crushed whoever we play next week. But you know, I'm feeling pretty good right now. Every game feels like the Super Bowl at this point and a win's a win. Now, if I can stop shaking, I can relax and root like hell for the Titans later on tonight!

Edited by BUU8800

Goddamn, if I knew one of the two PA teams would lose this weekend I never would have picked the Steelers. Biggest winners here hafta be the Patriots. Holy fuck I mean, at least the Steelers would have had a chance next week, but the Jaguars? Those fucking Patriot scumbags are gonna rape their sorry asses! Then I'll be forced to root for either the Vikings or Saints, after they crush us next week, to prevent another fucking Patriots Super Bowl win! Hell even if we pulled off another miracle somehow the Patriots would just destroy us in the Super Bowl instead. Goddamn this sucks.

Guest The Hound

Buu don't forget the Falcons literally could not score on us without a turnover. If those turn overs didn't happen the score would have been way different and the falcons may only have wound up putting up 3 points all game.

A new day and the time has come at last for my Eagles to crash and burn. Now I know I said that last week and was wrong so I'll admit they surprised me. So should I expect them to win today? Absolutely not. Back to back to back NFC Championship losses followed by a Super Bowl chokejob, and I don't care how long ago all that was btw I'll never forget it, means you never get the benefit of the doubt again. Certainly not until after they've finally fucking won a Super Bowl, but I digress. No, the Vikings will definitely win today and I'll hear that fuck Joe Buck cream himself after every complete pass or touchdown like the biased asshole he is. And the country will be thrilled when they win as Philadelphia's bad reputation will mix with the national darling story that's been whipped up in the past week or so about how the Vikings made that great comeback, and will be the first team to host a Super Bowl and there's that 100 year old woman fan and all that shit. Which is fine, it is what it is. The game probably won't even be close.

So my only hope of feeling good will come from the AFC. I'll be rooting hard for the Jaguars today. I expect them to get absolutely manhandled mind you, but if they win it will be so sweet. All the while during the destruction of the Eagles I'll at least be able to think to myself, at least the Patriots are out of it too. Sigh....this is gonna be a long day so...let's begin.

Guest The Hound
2 hours ago, BUU8800 said:

A new day and the time has come at last for my Eagles to crash and burn. Now I know I said that last week and was wrong so I'll admit they surprised me. So should I expect them to win today? Absolutely not. Back to back to back NFC Championship losses followed by a Super Bowl chokejob, and I don't care how long ago all that was btw I'll never forget it, means you never get the benefit of the doubt again. Certainly not until after they've finally fucking won a Super Bowl, but I digress. No, the Vikings will definitely win today and I'll hear that fuck Joe Buck cream himself after every complete pass or touchdown like the biased asshole he is. And the country will be thrilled when they win as Philadelphia's bad reputation will mix with the national darling story that's been whipped up in the past week or so about how the Vikings made that great comeback, and will be the first team to host a Super Bowl and there's that 100 year old woman fan and all that shit. Which is fine, it is what it is. The game probably won't even be close.

So my only hope of feeling good will come from the AFC. I'll be rooting hard for the Jaguars today. I expect them to get absolutely manhandled mind you, but if they win it will be so sweet. All the while during the destruction of the Eagles I'll at least be able to think to myself, at least the Patriots are out of it too. Sigh....this is gonna be a long day so...let's begin.

stop it.

So my laptop has decided to pretty much die on me by inexplicably going black and shutting itself off whenever it feels like, because of course it would choose today to start doing that, so I was delayed in watching my Sunday anime. Which means I wasn't able to turn the game on until just now so....how the fuck are the Jaguars up 14 - 3? Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled but....how? 

• panic locked this topic