UnevenEdge

Luuv

Sawdamizer

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when I posted that I was worried what would happen to UE without Luuv it didn't occur to me that that sounded insensitive, nor did it occur to me that backing up the smileys would carry the same implication, so sorry, I'll excuse myself from this discussion now

I'm hesitant to post anything reacting to confirmation, because none has come yet.  I can't be too careful online about what I believe in until I see concrete evidence.

I've seen his obituary, it's legit. There will be an official thread sometime soon.

Come to think of it, I don't think I have the screen shots anymore.

They were on my old computer, they are most likely still in CJOH though, Buddy might be able to dig them up.

I have a couple but I am pretty sure they are Perseus bans..... because I could always tell.

Natural causes according to that person who found him. Public knowledge only kills politicians.

I was going to say that Zeni-induced stress absolutely had to be a contributing factor, but really like any white guy I'm wanting to blame the Mexicans for things I do as well.

Guest The Hound

The craziest maybe :catP

I wouldn't be against helping out again for the IPS/IPB switch, considering I still know everything about the software... but I'm really only posting because of Luuv right now. I don't have much time at my computer anymore - and admining/modding from a phone is kinda  :|

I wouldn't be against helping out again for the IPS/IPB switch, considering I still know everything about the software... but I'm really only posting because of Luuv right now. I don't have much time at my computer anymore - and admining/modding from a phone is kinda  :|

You should still consider doin' it if KN wants you to

Guest The Hound

You should still consider doin' it if KN wants you to

I really...

really like the theme I made on my test run forum. Only reason I set that up in the first place was so Luuv could see how easy it was to get everything running. He was the kind of guy who check up on anyone and everyone and see what they're doing when things weren't going the best. I used to see IPs on here, and obviously on my forum. He would lurk occasionally and poke around on things. Once I noticed his IP I actually took it off "no guest" mode....

I checked last night to see the last time I saw his IP on my server. It was 6 days ago.....

I really...

really like the theme I made on my test run forum. Only reason I set that up in the first place was so Luuv could see how easy it was to get everything running. He was the kind of guy who check up on anyone and everyone and see what they're doing when things weren't going the best. I used to see IPs on here, and obviously on my forum. He would lurk occasionally and poke around on things. Once I noticed his IP I actually took it off "no guest" mode....

I checked last night to see the last time I saw his IP on my server. It was 6 days ago.....

:catsad damn  :catsad

Guest squirrelygod

delete your account?

[Video was here]

That can be discussed elsewhere as this is no thread for personal whining

look i'm going to bed. i don't ask for much but i want to see one of two things tomorrow

A: an obituary

or B: a post from Luuv asking what the fuck we're all talking about

I'd like to see B. I think A is more likely at this point

it's like fucking schrodinger's mod at this point

well i guess i got A, not what i really wanted to see though