UnevenEdge

ever feel like there is no hope in life?

Phillies

I mean its a vague statement really. But think about it. Life is short and nothing is guaranteed. There is no positive affirmation or Jedi mind trick that is going to make a person more successful. 

Problems don't go away they just get managed. And the worst part- the moment you realize you are just like everyone else. Not any worse of course, really, not a whole lot better.

Yeah.  I ain't gonna off myself though.

Elon Musk may give me an opportunity in the future to visit Mars, that or there's a Dog out there I can adopt that will love me unconditionally and I can make it's life better simply by taking it on walks and giving it belly scratches.

The latter is the main reason, looking forward to Gundam battles in Space is just a secondary perk! 

I can't take on any responsibilities at this point.  Mental health issue (bipolar) isn't resolved yet. Then maybe I will try.

That's an excuse and you know it.

It doesn't have to be a big responsibility. Grow a plant or something, and then add on from that.

You're right.....We are all no better or no worse......But there is a difference.  While some of you choose to wallow and make excuses for your perpetual unhappiness, others find happiness within their grasp. 

Bipolar is no excuse your for parasitic lifestyle......Biolar people have jobs, businesses, assets, families......If anything you would have these same feelings coupled with times of productivity, energy, ambition.......But no......You are constantly looking for validation that this is all you're worth and the rest of us should just give up like you have.

Suck alone....Or with fuggz.....The both of you really deserve each other.

I mean its a vague statement really. But think about it. Life is short and nothing is guaranteed. There is no positive affirmation or Jedi mind trick that is going to make a person more successful. 

Problems don't go away they just get managed. And the worst part- the moment you realize you are just like everyone else. Not any worse of course, really, not a whole lot better.

i think dwelling on irrelevant things and living your life by the comparison of others is a spiraling path to your own destruction...you need to get out...

I am 30 years old starting from square one :|  -_'

You get no sympathy from me on that one.

My husband dumped me and took the kids the last time I was in the hospital. I had to move in with my father and step mother. I hadn't worked in 5 years, I was getting my meds tweaked, I was so broke that I was begging my father for cigarette money, I couldn't drive (cause reasons, all boring), and I was 40 fucking years old. If I can come back at 40, you can damn well come back at 30.

Very inspiring.  S:

Are you waiting for someone to come out and hold your hand....Make you go to work, save money, acquire a place to call your own.....Dress you in the morning.  Well that's your mom's job but she has every right to have retired from that 12 years ago........You're on your own, champ......Hope you hit that magical jackpot where your lifetime of excuses pay off in your millions of dollars inheritance....That'll show me.

Are you waiting for someone to come out and hold your hand....Make you go to work, save money, acquire a place to call your own.....Dress you in the morning.  Well that's your mom's job but she has every right to have retired from that 12 years ago........You're on your own, champ......Hope you hit that magical jackpot where your lifetime of excuses pay off in your millions of dollars inheritance....That'll show me.

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

No matter what you do people will talk shit. Buddy is miserable and cant handle it if people arent as shitty and miserable as himself.

The only people constanly making threads about being miserable for attention is you and Pheeweez.......I actually want Phillies to man up....You, on the other hand, I want you to live a long life being the  useless stereotype that you are

Phillies

1. Take a shower. You'll feel better.

2. Go get a haircut with your 40 buck allowance. Again, look good, feel good.

3. Go to Express Pros. There is more than likely an office in your area. They will help you find a job.

5. Get medical help. If the current help you are getting sucks, find a new doctor who can get you better results. Just remember that you have to follow your doctor's instructions and take your medication AS PRESCRIBED.

6. Go to church. Any church. You'd be surprised how welcoming most are these days.

There, there is your motivational plan.

Phillies

1. Take a shower. You'll feel better.

2. Go get a haircut with your 40 buck allowance. Again, look good, feel good.

3. Go to Express Pros. There is more than likely an office in your area. They will help you find a job.

5. Get medical help. If the current help you are getting sucks, find a new doctor who can get you better results. Just remember that you have to follow your doctor's instructions and take your medication AS PRESCRIBED.

6. Go to church. Any church. You'd be surprised how welcoming most are these days.

There, there is your motivational plan.

Thanks for actually trying to help. I hope he saw this before he went on another one of his breaks from us. :(