UnevenEdge

I can't use this as an Avatar

mochi

There's being gay and then there's using Sonic with a human ass as an avatar

there's being straight, then there's having a sexy minion as an avatar ::]::

thank you for changing it btw

I initially planned to change mine next weekend but Zeni doesn't like it so I'm gonna keep this for a while

at least till Luuv Bans him again :|

I don't know why you worry so much about rules on a website that has basically none.

Really. Plus, if it's questionable or violates the ToS, I can just remove it. I'm not gonna fucking ban someone over an avatar with nudity.

Besides, we aren't super strict with it. Sawdy's icon has a dick in it, but I let it slide because you really have to look at it to notice it... plus it's amusing.

Really. Plus, if it's questionable or violates the ToS, I can just remove it. I'm not gonna fucking ban someone over an avatar with nudity.

Besides, we aren't super strict with it. Sawdy's icon has a dick in it, but I let it slide because you really have to look at it to notice it... plus it's amusing.

so then can I change my icon to the even sexier sonic? ::]::

I don't get it - nobody's complained about mine, and there's quite a bit of butt there.

Edit: I don't know, maybe because it's tail instead of crack, and I'll just stop now, because the more I say the worse it gets...

I don't get it - nobody's complained about mine, and there's quite a bit of butt there.

Edit: I don't know, maybe because it's tail instead of crack, and I'll just stop now, because the more I say the worse it gets...

the Avatars are Broken too

if you try to change it you're stuck avatarless forever :|

Thanks for the warning - I was going to change this one back after I finished reading  The Satanic Bible and The Magickal World of Aleister Crowley, but I guess I'll just stick with it for now.

Yeah the avatar thing essentially tells you that everything has a too large of a file size now.

I changed mine last night and found that out.

I somehow got it to accept the one I am wearing now, which was why I changed it in the first place but it took some work to get it to take it.

Yeah the avatar thing essentially tells you that everything has a too large of a file size now.

I changed mine last night and found that out.

I somehow got it to accept the one I am wearing now, which was why I changed it in the first place but it took some work to get it to take it.

how?

I just kept cropping it and resizing it until it let me.

Essentially I would just keep making it a bit smaller and smaller until it eventually said okay.

Originally you could see all of her torn outfit and her hair. Now it cuts off a bit before the end.

I just kept cropping it and resizing it until it let me.

Essentially I would just keep making it a bit smaller and smaller until it eventually said okay.

Originally you could see all of her torn outfit and her hair. Now it cuts off a bit before the end.

same, I also had to make it a gif for some reason