UnevenEdge

Cloudflare

K_N

Do any of you actually know what it does or what it is?

Like... I see people blaming cloudflare for loading times and errors and I just.

That's so wrong.

Cloudflare is what makes the forum load faster.

It caches data so the server doesn't have to send you stuff that hasn't changed and get bogged down.

Cloudflare GOOD.

Not bad. Good.

That's above me really..  I guess I'm following, but who's to say it's actually doing what it's supposed to?

I mean you can I guess if you are monotoring the server stats and seeing the issue is caused by it alone.

Only one here that's been ragging on cloudfare that I know of is Viperslayer anyway.. 

That's above me really..  I guess I'm following, but who's to say it's actually doing what it's supposed to?

I mean you can I guess if you are monotoring the server stats and seeing the issue is caused by it.

Only one here that's been ragging on cloudfare that I know of is Viperslayer anyway..

Well it's used by a good 40% of the internet so I sure hope it's doing what it's supposed to.

I haven't seen anyone but Luuv and Viper blame Cloudflare for the inconsistent loading of this site.  Most of my torrenting and browser based gaming sites use flare. 

The host was always the culprit here, but that seems to not be an issue for the moment.

nope.  I never said a thing about cloudflare. 

Well I'm not going to look for it, and even if I did find the post I'd have to read the forum equivalent to War and Peace to locate it, so you win this round.....You never said anything about CF.....My bad.

I get prizes now.

I thought based on the name it was some sort of storage something but that's just me, with the Stone Age brain.

I have no idea what any of this shit does. As far as I'm concerned you're a wizard  >:D

I am in fact a wizard.