UnevenEdge

HEY GUYS IT'S A DATING THREAD SINCE WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE OF THOSE IN A WHILE

Naraku4656

I worked up the courage to go on some dates earlier this year. First time since 2014 (and before that I had never been on one). The recent dates were...pretty bad. Went on three in total, with three different guys. Tried to add a girl to the mix but they fuckin' play too much.

I worked up the courage to go on some dates earlier this year. First time since 2014 (and before that I had never been on one). The recent dates were...pretty bad. Went on three in total, with three different guys. Tried to add a girl to the mix but they fuckin' play too much.

I call next!

It couldn't be worse could it?

John Wayne was one of the most respected actors of his time.

John Wayne Bobbit was one of the biggest jokes of his time.

John Wayne Gacey was one of the most notorious serial killers of his time.

There just seems to be something about the name John Wayne.  ::spin::

yeah sure, so anyway I like 'Whiskey be my friend'...'Take be back home' is okay......is there more?

i have a dating account but it's quiet. idk i might just not be meant to and maybe that's ok