UnevenEdge

Listening to music in your car

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

sounds better than listening to music everywhere in every setting besides live concerts, and even that is debatable.

especially if you have a good audio system and subs in your car.

Because two 12's in a K5 Blazer with the top off is pretty badass.

Unfortunately my Mustang will not be able to fit a big sub in the boot, due to a 17x9 spare wheel, the battery, and if I include a sub I'll need amp space as well.

This is why I deleted the rear seatbelts. The new back seat is for looks and luggage.

I love pulling a cheech and Chong while listening to music in the car.

It's better when it's my music and not my boyfriend's though cuz he has a habit

of buying one or two songs off an album and we listen to it 5,000 times before we're like

man, I am so sick of this fucking song.

I swear if I hear Volbeat's Seal the Deal one more fucking time.... :o

*hears song on radio in car* man this is an awesome song ilove it yeaah!

*later on goes to yt to hear it again on my comp* oh yeah, it was a catchy song i guess.....

nothn beats good car music <3

(says the girl wh doesnt drive w/e i get rides from my bf, >_> )

Sorry but I disagree.  The best is listening through high quality headphones.  The most I recall about the concerts I attended had nothing to do with the music, for the most part.  There were a few  where amps blew or mics were dead.

I mean there's a pair on sale here for $69.00: http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=zenith+allegro+speaker&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true

Meanwhile, the pair of Bose 601 Series III that my dad bought 30 years ago run for around $700. I don't think I ever plan on selling them as they sound fucktabulous.

My bad, it was the 300s.  Can't believe that someone is asking more than they originally sold for.  I had a pair, but sold them & bought some smaller bookshelf speakers which were easier to move, which I did 14 times since selling them.

You know what's better than listening to music live?

Listening to it not live, because the music and sound quality is better. And you don't have to deal with crowds, or the smell of people in said crowds.

Most concerts I find myself needing to put on ear-plugs as the volume is usually pushed to the point where there's a wash of distortion muddying everything.

God forbid they fuck up the EQ and the singer sounds like a chipmunk.