UnevenEdge

welcome to password recovery

Admin

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Doom Metal Alchemist

Doom Metal Alchemist here. Yesterday Chrome for whatever reason logged me out of everything I was logged into and wiped all my saved passwords. I don't remember the password I used here. I tried using the password reset option, and about 24 hours later, I never got the email to complete the process.

1 hour ago, Guest Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Doom Metal Alchemist here. Yesterday Chrome for whatever reason logged me out of everything I was logged into and wiped all my saved passwords. I don't remember the password I used here. I tried using the password reset option, and about 24 hours later, I never got the email to complete the process.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS I REMEMBERED MY PASSWORD

@Admin_Raptorpat

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS

hewwowww. 

I was looking to see if my [ASMB] account lived somewhere on Google, and I stumbled upon this. 🤔 Do we have to remake our account or we get or do we get our original back? 

🖤 YAY QUARANTINE 

7 minutes ago, Guest UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

hewwowww. 

I was looking to see if my [ASMB] account lived somewhere on Google, and I stumbled upon this. 🤔 Do we have to remake our account or we get or do we get our original back? 

🖤 YAY QUARANTINE 

Hi!

Unfortunately, we don't have any of the ASMB account data (Swimmod_Luuv created the site separately).

Feel free to make a new account either with your original ASMB name or with whatever you go by now.

Welcome back!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I can't remember my old password for KimopoBotar and i can't seem to reset it. It tells me an email was sent but I never receive one. 

It's nbd because I'm fine with going with a new account but I figured someone should be made aware of the issue. 

2 hours ago, Kimoporude said:

So I can't remember my old password for KimopoBotar and i can't seem to reset it. It tells me an email was sent but I never receive one. 

It's nbd because I'm fine with going with a new account but I figured someone should be made aware of the issue. 

I've reset the password, I am sending you a PM right now

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

Your temporary password is the email address you used to register, before the @

im not seeing the email. i believe i used the karlwashere email address?

• 7 months later...
Guest GuestAnnoying

I tried to sign up a few days ago under the username The_annoying_one, but I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Also, I've already forgotten the password to the account. Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Guest GuestAnnoying
41 minutes ago, Guest GuestAnnoying said:

I tried to sign up a few days ago under the username The_annoying_one, but I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Also, I've already forgotten the password to the account. Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

I've apparently forgotten my email password, too. I'm doomed, aren't I?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Guest argylebargyle said:

hi i'm feeling nostalgic and i want to log back in but idk my password lol (argylepancakez)

Hi, do you remember or have access to the email you originally registered with?

I reset the password to your email (the part before the @gmail.com).

Edited by Raptorpat