UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

takt op.destiny 8
Last Period -the journey to the end of the despair- 6/7

Spoiler

Both of these shows have gotten better as they've gone on, but maybe especially the latter. Loved the gag about Campanella wearing an outfit with two unique halves to try and get the jump on both Haru's group and Wiseman. And I wasn't expecting the Ten Jewels to be a full-blown idol group. Wonder who sang the song, because it seems weird to give one out for a throwaway scene. Oh, and I loved the little touches in Episode 7, like new eyecatches to reference the show it was parodying.

Got one more episode picked out to commemorate the end of Crunchyroll's Wii U app, assuming it still works tomorrow morning. It starts a new show, and it's gonna be fun and filled with action.

Boruto 111 and 112

Spoiler

I normally don't like recap but ep 112 was pretty good.

Probably because there was a lot of talk between Naruto and Shikamaru.

I really liked that Naruto was advocating for Shikadai who is my favorite character in Boruto.

Edited by blueraven1999

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon 30
The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious 6

Spoiler

Say what you will about Aiya as a character, but I'm really enjoying how Faye Mata portrays her; definitely the kind of voice I could see her using for Fuji in my hypothetical Kunoichi dub.

I liked Hisui's sisters better when they were featured separately (and when I thought one of them was dead and that's why Miroku disappeared into the mountains to train), making them both mischievous teases seems awfully lazy.

Lupin the 3rd: Part 6 19
Patapata Hikousen no Bouken 7

Spoiler

Okay, Hazel I can understand, considering she was a one-off and kind of setting herself up for it being the governor of an entire country and all, but isn't killing off Arianna verging a little too hard on the side of overkill, show? It's almost like you want Yata to be a second coming of Oscar...

Just blew through all of Bubblegum Crisis and Crash.

Crisis is fucking great. Stereo cranked, adult beverage in hand, makes your balls feel like concrete. Too bad it's unfinished though because Crash sucks ass (though it does have a GREAT opening theme).

Now I wanna pull up a gun on some anime exec to finally force them into adapting Exaxxion.

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious 7

With how often Lilith's been saying "just kidding" without getting interrupted, I'm almost convinced that Yuuri just doesn't believe her when she says that. Assuming his "I don't know what love is even though this girl who ships me with my maid keeps telling me what" but just tunes it out with his own paranoid thoughts.

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon 31
SK8 the Infinity 8

Spoiler

He said it! He said the thing! [airhorn noises]

But really, they're all fools who love skateboarding in the end.

Edited by PokeNirvash
"Stay tuned for spoilered content", it said before being edited out.
  • Like 1