UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Bastard 8-9.  

InuYasha wishes he could rock as hard as Dark Schneider.

Spoiler

Then again if Rumiko made InuYasha like Bastard, he would have fucked Sango and Kagura before they joined his side.  Probably while being sat down just as much.

Inuyashiki 1-4 - All these years after the original manga, I still don’t know why the main villain, a serial killer, was shown to be a huge One Piece fan.  Feels very petty.  Contrast that with the old man singing the Astro Boy theme to fly, in what is a genuinely sweet moment.

Nomad 1.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 2:09 PM, Blatch said:

Expect the next ratings omnibus by the end of the month. Work has been taking up a lot of my time lately, but I'm still watching shows at a good pace. 😉

I'm never giving ETAs for my omnibuses again. Seems like every time it happens, I hit a wall of ennui and don't feel like watching anything. Thing is, I don't quite feel that way right now, but it's because I have COVID and I won't be able to do much else for a while.

Girls' Last Tour 1
Last Period: the journey to the end of the despair 3/4
Birdie Wing -Golf Girl's Story- 4/5
Laid-Back Camp S2E8

• Sad 1

One Piece 564
Naruto Shippuden 399

Spoiler

Nothing wants to make you stab five motherfuckers like watching them evilly laugh in alternation with scenes from a state funeral they caused.

Shira, meanwhile, continues to prove that Ray Chase's characters are more often than not the best.