UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Lycoris Recoil 1
Girls' Last Tour 3 (rewatch)
Birdie Wing -Golf Girl's Story- 8
Interviews with Monster Girls 7/8

I just want to say that I like how Birdie Wing's title has the words "Girl's" and "Golf" reversed. I bet a few people have mentally swapped those two, because, if only to me, it feels like a more natural phrasing.

2 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

I was expecting a number of things from this episode. A teenage IRL shipfic writer being the one-off of the moment wasn't one of them.

Hell yeah. If I didn't know this was the last stand-alone episode before finishing up the story, I think I would've been able to tell. Lots of unexpected swings, like Jigen being called "Dandy", and you gotta love sexy mermaid Fujiko. I could quickly see why blueraven1999 didn't like it, though I was cool with it. If anything, the shipfic writer's tendency to talk out loud and make up elaborate stories in her head made me wonder if she was neurodivergent.

[no episode this time; hifuu club #2 is next up]

Touhou Hifuu Club: The Sealed Esoteric History 2
Birdie Wing -Golf Girl's Story- 8
Lycoris Recoil 2

Spoiler

So that character from Episode 3 who's basically a short-haired Nao Kamiya is now a main character. Me likey. Her seiyuu even sounds like Eriko Matsui, though I knew it wasn't her because she would've tweeted about it.

As for LycoReco, while I was spoiled on the fact that it was Mizuki inside the squirrel kigurumi (although I did wonder if she was going to be a decoy), the twist that the actual hacker was inside the suitcase rather than the costume and she quickly became the fourth member of the crew was a cool surprise. And she's cute, I guess.

[beer me!]

7 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Ignore.  Can't figure out how to delete this and didn't mean to post this here.

This site doesn't have a "delete post" function, but you could always edit it out and replace it with something else (even if it's a moot point now).

Naruto Shippuden 412

On 10/8/2022 at 8:21 AM, PokeNirvash said:

This site doesn't have a "delete post" function, but you could always edit it out and replace it with something else (even if it's a moot point now).

Naruto Shippuden 412

I don't know how to edit it out either.  I'm not good with technology.

Just watched Detective Conan 964.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer 14

This show could really afford better animation, not that it's stopped the emotional beats from hitting dead-on. If it was as easy for me to cry at an anime as it is for you, I'd definitely be shedding tears right now.

Edited by PokeNirvash

Lupin the 3rd: Part 6 24
Housing Complex C 3

Spoiler

As I anticipated from last time, Arianna lived. Kinda proud of my detective skills on that one.

On the flip side, I was expecting Koba to be the next to get lost in the moss, not Taka. I also wasn't expecting Kimi's mother to look like... that.

Shinobi no Ittoki 3

Spoiler

Look, just because Satomi's dead and Ryoko and Kirei are nice people, it doesn't mean Kousetsu has to be turned into a total bitch who can't be assed to help Ittoki out with anything as a counterbalance. But hey, at least she's better than those Koga shitheads who think they can bully Ittoki and get away with it, especially that Himura asshole. I want him to get brutally murdered.

The principal's kind of an asshole too for refusing Ittoki the last manju. Half the cast makes it really hard to like them. I regret thinking this show would get any better after episode 2.

Spoiler

I'd have also watched the first episode of Hareluya II BOY, but a 20 kilobyte per second download speed for a 330 megabyte MP4 is bullshit, so I'm postponing it for now.

Edited by PokeNirvash