UnevenEdge

So i think i lasted a really long time.

CutieQuesadilla

My friends brought this awful man to come out last night. I hate when people try to set me up. I got a good steak out of it, though. Finally steak.

I had 20 shots of tequila and i wasn't shitfaced. I think i'm an alcoholic. Had a hangover this morning. Will repeat for tonight.

What are your plans?

I know there are those who don't want me to die..."yet" ....they're too busy planning what I should do with my money from the job I work and asking for handouts for things....and like any good moron i'm enabling them ..I call them family but it doesn't really feel like it...more like independent wardens that check on me too goddamn many times...

I know there are those who don't want me to die..."yet" ....they're too busy planning what I should do with my money from the job I work and asking for handouts for things....and like any good moron i'm enabling them ..I call them family but it doesn't really feel like it...more like independent wardens that check on me too goddamn many times...

i feel ya.

My friends brought this awful man to come out last night. I hate when people try to set me up. I got a good steak out of it, though. Finally steak.

I had 20 shots of tequila and i wasn't shitfaced. I think i'm an alcoholic. Had a hangover this morning. Will repeat for tonight.

What are your plans?

my plans? are not to come into your threads until you change that photo....i dont want look at your twat

My plans were to get some chocolate, write, and look at beds. I got it all done, but testing out a bed that was way out of my price range probably wasn't a good idea. Once the dude had the massager on and my feet elevated, I didn't want to go back to the beds for poorer people. It's gonna be a long time before I can drop nearly 3 grand on just a mattress though.  : (