UnevenEdge

i am planing to some thing big

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I hope something big goes the way you want something big to go and you pull off the something big you're planning and hoping is successful. 

Help it would be you never know

Edited by ghostrek

On 6/10/2024 at 1:35 PM, ghostrek said:

i am planing to some thing big 

I hope everything turns out okay in the way I want to pull it off  and be successful doing what I'm trying to do

How long is it?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Please don’t get humor off his misery. 

No dude:  I'm literally dying.

I'm stuck at home with Covid and I have nothing to do but sit at my computer in my underwear...waiting for the big reveal.

(Ghosty, I'm not really dying.  I'm just bored.)

Edited by scoobdog
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I'm stuck at home with Covid and I have nothing to do but sit at my computer in my underwear...waiting for the big reveal.

... the covid doesn't explain why you're not wearing pants sir 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, scoobdog said:

dude, I get it

but it is offensive I did lose a loved one to the COVID-19 pandemic @scoobdog. It's NOT COOL DUDE that person was like a father to me  I'm serious that does bring up a lot of pain.

Edited by ghostrek

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

dude, I get it

but it is offensive I did lose a loved one to the COVID-19 pandemic @scoobdog. It's NOT COOL DUDE that person was like a father to me  I'm serious that does bring up a lot of pain.

I really have COVID and I'm really stuck at home.  You're making it sound like having COVID is fun even if it isn't the fatal menace it used to be.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I really have COVID and I'm really stuck at home.  You're making it sound like having COVID is fun even if it isn't the fatal menace it used to be.

What I did not say it's fun my mom had it twice I lost the person that was I was close to that man was like a father to me

And yes it's not as bad as it used to but now it does bring up a lot of emotions with me covid not mention I used to clean professionally  during the time of covid so yeah yeah there's a whole bunch of stress and emotion there also

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

What I did not say it's fun my mom had it twice I lost the person that was I was close to that man was like a father to me

And yes it's not as bad as it used to but now it does bring up a lot of emotions with me covid not mention I used to clean professionally  during the time of covid so yeah yeah there's a whole bunch of stress and emotion there also

I hear you man.  I was with my gf (not the one in my avatar) on Saturday all day and I was mortified when I found out I was positive on Sunday.  She's ok so far, but the pandemic really changed my perspective on immunological responsibility.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

i am currently NOT wearing pants.

also, i object to the perverse nature of your material, ghostie. how DARE you mock the greatness that IS DC COMICS. 

This is why this is my safe space.

• Haha 2

It's also basically the premise of The Boys, and... just about every Isekai ln/manga/anime out there.  But.... I see an epic where Godzilla goes out every day in a cape saving the world from Donald Trump and his evil henchman and comes home every night to Kagome's mom.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It's also basically the premise of The Boys, and... just about every Isekai ln/manga/anime out there.  But.... I see an epic where Godzilla goes out every day in a cape saving the world from Donald Trump and his evil henchman and comes home every night to Kagome's mom.

Essentially Dracula and Abraham Van Helsing team up with Frankenstein's monster based on a novel  Dr jankle/Mr Hyde

A husband-wife duo that are werewolves. To take it down essentially a parody of Batman and Superman who hired parodies of famous DC Villains to kidnap Abraham hey baby Abraham Van Helsing's teenage daughter AKA Dracula's teenage granddaughter because I made Abraham Van Helsing fall in love with Dracula's daughter. By the way Dracula's granddaughter has a eating disorder so yeah the so you have to read the first valium or issue or story of my thing 

• Like 2

Ghosty you have a lot there.  Too many elements like that can muddle your story down, but the idea of monsters having a connection to their former anatagonists has a lot of potential for exploration.  Instead of using obvious ripoff archetype super heroes, try to create a really likable "good guy" that becomes the villain as part of a misunderstanding.  And... stay away from eating disorders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

Essentially Dracula and Abraham Van Helsing team up with Frankenstein's monster based on a novel  Dr jankle/Mr Hyde

A husband-wife duo that are werewolves. To take it down essentially a parody of Batman and Superman who hired parodies of famous DC Villains to kidnap Abraham hey baby Abraham Van Helsing's teenage daughter AKA Dracula's teenage granddaughter because I made Abraham Van Helsing fall in love with Dracula's daughter. By the way Dracula's granddaughter has a eating disorder so yeah the so you have to read the first valium or issue or story of my thing 

We need a Valium to read it?! 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952n5n43kqpljptepbjdm

• Thanks 1

If she’s Dracula’s granddaughter, then that means she’s got the vampire genes and naturally feeds on human blood and has to feast on the living.

For her to have an eating disorder, you’re either suggesting the inherent given from her mythos or she’s deliberately rejecting her very hunger for mortals.