UnevenEdge

Adult Swim announces Toonami Rewind

Well, that certainly wasn’t on my bingo card for Toonami this year, or ever really. 

On on hand, I welcome a dumping ground for the old shit they can’t seem to stay away from. Quarantine it on Friday’s rather than having it clog up Saturday’s. On the other, looking at the shit state of Saturday currently, I really hope this isn’t coming out of the yearly Toonami budget. SM and Naruto are not cheap licenses. 

I have to wonder what the performance expectations are. As far as I know, Checkered Past doesn’t perform all that well, but that was balanced out by all the things running on it being free. Now it’s got 3 expensive anime licenses on it, but I don’t think the numbers will budge all that much. Nightmare scenario is the Friday block flopping, and SM and Naruto getting tossed on Saturday. 

Now if we could just get Kai removed from the Saturday schedule 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, [classic swim] said:

The old branding is back too. Wow.

It’s an even more limited block than Checkered which is too bad. Same scheduling that made Checkered stop being interesting after a week.

It helps that with these shows it’s not just a random dump of episodes, all of these have a linear storyline so if you tune in week 1, you have to tune in on week 2 to keep up. 

Not sure if that will be a saving grace or a curse though. Kai will chug along at two episode a week, but who out there wants to start Naruto over again at 1 episode per week? You are looking at 200 weeks of dedicated viewership just to finish part 1. I don’t think you are gonna find many people down with that idea. Especially when a lot of long term fans are right on the cusp of finishing the 500+ week commitment needed for Shippuden. 

I really hope they were smart with this and only bought a trial size portion of episodes, like 10-20. So in the likely event this doesn’t work out, they can abort and move on to a new idea. 

• Like 2

I didn't mind the idea of Checkered Past.. but they really shot themselves in the foot with scheduling, imo. I really only had good watching opportunity on Friday, and when they transitioned to "we're only going to show these two things every week for months now" it felt pretty shit to be missing out on variety. Even worse that half of it was Cow and Chicken, which just never clicked for me.

Can't say I've got high hopes for this change, tho. On top of being a linear story, they're also stories that just everyone knows by now. These aren't things you watch week by week. These are things you binge for nostalgia at best, or find specific scenes/episodes of just the good stuff you remember.

I'd maybe be more optimistic if they chose some things that were a little more under the radar, something old and good, but not big name.. but also recognize that's just as likely to fail when nobody knows enough to care to give it a chance.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Can't say I've got high hopes for this change, tho. On top of being a linear story, they're also stories that just everyone knows by now. These aren't things you watch week by week. These are things you binge for nostalgia at best, or find specific scenes/episodes of just the good stuff you remember.

If it lasts long enough, I could see certain segments, like the Chunin Exams, being much higher rated that other sections. Same with Kai when one of the major fights is happening. Other weeks, people won’t hesitate to skip. Which will be brutal for Naruto once it hits its filler. If they could skip around and not air episodes no one cares about, maybe that would spark some interest. 

As for programming choices, I’d assume this block operates the same way Checkered Past does and the content has to be CN friendly even though it’s AS. So just defaulting to things CN aired in the past makes that task less work. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

As for programming choices, I’d assume this block operates the same way Checkered Past does and the content has to be CN friendly even though it’s AS. So just defaulting to things CN aired in the past makes that task less work. 

Ain't gotta go mature to get something off the beaten path.

Hell, let's cover all our bases: Aired on CN/old Toonami, long-running series, hasn't been played to death..

Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin surely fit the bill. Both of which are deserving of a full proper run (assuming this block would actually last for it..).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Ain't gotta go mature to get something off the beaten path.

Hell, let's cover all our bases: Aired on CN/old Toonami, long-running series, hasn't been played to death..

Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin surely fit the bill. Both of which are deserving of a full proper run (assuming this block would actually last for it..).

YYH would have been a good pick. Maybe it was on the shortlist and they couldn’t materialize it for whatever reason. I’d say it’s a more appropriate fit than Naruto. Just as we do with normal Toonami, we have to consider the roadblocks put in place by Crunchyroll. We got 2 Viz dubs and a Toei sidestep, so the CR catalog seems to still be off the table. 

If Demarco has any involvement with this block, Kenshin would never be considered because he needs to virtue signal as loud as he can at all times, and supporting Watsuki in any way would go against that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

Dude is really tryin to open the floodgates

Weird attitude to take before it even starts, you would think he would want a month or two of it in the books to see if it’s even going to do well enough to survive before getting people jacked for other shows. 

Wish he would get this passionate about actual new shows for Saturday. 

27 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Something something "Rose-colored glasses" something ramble something "Faulconer" rabble rabble something "hack Williams Street master control"

Already a ton of people bitching that it’s Kai instead of the original. Don’t know why people want to wait a full month for Goku to charge the spirit bomb but whatever. 

24 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Seriously though, this could be a good place for shows they missed out on the first time but are too old for the main block (Escaflowne, Utena, Slayers, etc).

I wonder if it will be open to shows the block never aired. “Toonami Rewind” certainly implies it’s only going to touch old Toonami or possibly ASA titles. 

As glad as I am that this exists, and let the record show that I am happy to see Toonami Rewind (especially the return of Sailor Moon), I hope this doesn't mean a tighter budget for the Saturday Night block. That, and it would stink to see Rewind get closer to completing Kai than Saturday does. Knowing my luck, the answer to both questions is yes.

1 hour ago, 3ngag3 said:

On the one hand, I would have waited until June to do this. See how the ratings hold up.

On the other hand, there's a long list of shows I'd like to see in this typing exercise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [classic swim] said:

End of an era.

His reign of typing up ‘Toonami’ on the search bar to see who’s shit talking him is finally over.

Give it a week, he will be back. He is an attention vampire, he will die without periodic twitter engagement. He didn’t quit when Blumpf was elected, he didn’t quit when Elon took over, he surely isn’t gonna quit over some gigachad calling him out for spending all day every day bitching on Twitter despite all the projects he claims to be working on. 

There is no way he is gonna let a retro Toonami start airing without being able to bask in all the people talking about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Give it a week, he will be back. He is an attention vampire, he will die without periodic twitter engagement. He didn’t quit when Blumpf was elected, he didn’t quit when Elon took over, he surely isn’t gonna quit over some gigachad calling him out for spending all day every day bitching on Twitter despite all the projects he claims to be working on. 

There is no way he is gonna let a retro Toonami start airing without being able to bask in all the people talking about it. 

He's not done. He just moved over to bluesky.

https://bsky.app/profile/clarknova.bsky.social

11 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

Oh you mean Twitter knockoff #2739 that no one cares about or takes seriously? Like I said, give it a week. That feeble 500 follower count doesn’t hit the same as his 50k on twitter. He is taking a pout break because someone didn’t fellate his ego for once and other people laughed about it instead of running to his defense. Once that blows over he will be back

I certainly have said they should be playing Kai at 6pm but this is well beyond what I thought was feasible. How the heck can they get Sailor Moon and Naruto right now when they had to rely on scraps when they had to rely on scraps when they first returned in 2012 (yes I realize Naruto didn’t take more than about 6 months but still).

Uncut Sailor Moon at 5pm? Uncut Naruto at 6:30? What a world we live in!

I really wish they had included One Piece or was able to get a DCAU show, a Gundam series or Yu Yu Hakusho. Having a late 90s or early 2000s show between Kai and Naruto would be atheistically pleasing…but DBZ, Sailor Moon and Naruto are the most important shows in the history of the block and are the most guaranteed to tickle nostalgia for millennials. Probably only Batman, InuYasha, YYH, Outlaw Star or Gundam Wing would come close. InuYasha is likely the most feasible because it looks like Viz is doing the heavy lifting here besides the Toei deal for Kai. Maybe they could get Bleach.

I suspect they bought 46 eps of Sailor Moon (season 1) and 52 episodes of Naruto (again) to test the waters. If it’s a success then they have a year worth of episodes. If it’s a flop then they can move both to Saturday at 2am until the contracts expire. But if it’s a big success then they might boot Checkered Past out of 5-7pm on the other weekday nights. At which point they really ought to get a 4th show and One Piece is perfect if WBD and Sony won’t play.

The way DeMarco is taking suggestions makes me think they’re considering airing older anime that never aired on the network prior. The perfect excuse to go after old stuff he can’t stop thinking about.

But what of Saturday? I don’t expect Kai will leave anytime soon and they’re up to 3 reruns as it is. When Shippuden ends we might be looking at a shorter Saturday block as a trade off for Rewind. Honestly that’s fine by me but I would like Saturday Toonami to stay 3 hours so it doesn’t look anemic.

The question is, will they have any money for acquisitions on the main block after buying a year worth of OG Naruto and Sailor Moon? I certainly hope so. But they could do worse than simply re-airing the same episodes of both from Rewind on Saturday after 2am.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sketch said:

But what of Saturday? I don’t expect Kai will leave anytime soon and they’re up to 3 reruns as it is. When Shippuden ends we might be looking at a shorter Saturday block as a trade off for Rewind. Honestly that’s fine by me but I would like Saturday Toonami to stay 3 hours so it doesn’t look anemic.

Perhaps Kai is the placeholder show for MHA S7, which is about to drop its first dubbed episode. Couple weeks into June, Kai leaves Saturday, MHA takes 12:30, and the other 3 premiers bump down by 30. Then Zom gets a 1am tier replacement when it ends. 

Ideally, there should be zero overlap between the two nights. We don’t need Kai on Fridays at 2x speed and Kai on Saturdays at the same time at 1x speed. If nothing else, drop Saturday Kai and finish IGPX. Then in the future, IGPX can be a Friday candidate. 

In a logical world, Friday should have its own separate budget. It would be like giving Saturday a 2 hour expansion in the front but no money to fill the time. I don’t put it past AS, but I hope they are smarter than that. Demarco seems enthusiastic, I hope that’s a sign that they are properly funded here, and not just him celebrating getting to air more reruns. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

And I'm just gonna save this for WHEN the block fails...

19 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

They should get Knights of The Zodiac and bring back the 'I Ran' parody opening

Yeah....what the hell kinda crack were they on when they did this?

19 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Weird attitude to take before it even starts, you would think he would want a month or two of it in the books to see if it’s even going to do well enough to survive before getting people jacked for other shows. 

Wish he would get this passionate about actual new shows for Saturday. 

Already a ton of people bitching that it’s Kai instead of the original. Don’t know why people want to wait a full month for Goku to charge the spirit bomb but whatever. 

I wonder if it will be open to shows the block never aired. “Toonami Rewind” certainly implies it’s only going to touch old Toonami or possibly ASA titles. 

Exactly. It'd be cool for them to get shows they almost aired too. Oh, if he's gonna try to hype this shit up like it's 90's Are All That in 2011, maybe he should get this hypeful for the NEW FUCKING SHOWS THAT NEEDS REPLACED ALMOST EVERY MONTH on the Saturday block.

18 hours ago, Mr. Idea Box said:

As glad as I am that this exists, and let the record show that I am happy to see Toonami Rewind (especially the return of Sailor Moon), I hope this doesn't mean a tighter budget for the Saturday Night block. That, and it would stink to see Rewind get closer to completing Kai than Saturday does. Knowing my luck, the answer to both questions is yes.

On the one hand, I would have waited until June to do this. See how the ratings hold up.

On the other hand, there's a long list of shows I'd like to see in this typing exercise.

Right. What shows would you like to see?

18 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

“Hey guys what shows do you want to see on Toonami Rewind?”

”lmao jk stick them suggestions straight up your ass fuck y’all I’m deleting my twitter entirely”

This has been a hilarious day

IMG_1225.jpeg

15 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

15 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Oh you mean Twitter knockoff #2739 that no one cares about or takes seriously? Like I said, give it a week. That feeble 500 follower count doesn’t hit the same as his 50k on twitter. He is taking a pout break because someone didn’t fellate his ego for once and other people laughed about it instead of running to his defense. Once that blows over he will be back

oh wow.....imagine becoming so disillusioned that you quit Twitter right after asking people what they want to see over someone calling our your crap....

15 hours ago, Sketch said:

I certainly have said they should be playing Kai at 6pm but this is well beyond what I thought was feasible. How the heck can they get Sailor Moon and Naruto right now when they had to rely on scraps when they had to rely on scraps when they first returned in 2012 (yes I realize Naruto didn’t take more than about 6 months but still).

Uncut Sailor Moon at 5pm? Uncut Naruto at 6:30? What a world we live in!

I really wish they had included One Piece or was able to get a DCAU show, a Gundam series or Yu Yu Hakusho. Having a late 90s or early 2000s show between Kai and Naruto would be atheistically pleasing…but DBZ, Sailor Moon and Naruto are the most important shows in the history of the block and are the most guaranteed to tickle nostalgia for millennials. Probably only Batman, InuYasha, YYH, Outlaw Star or Gundam Wing would come close. InuYasha is likely the most feasible because it looks like Viz is doing the heavy lifting here besides the Toei deal for Kai. Maybe they could get Bleach.

I suspect they bought 46 eps of Sailor Moon (season 1) and 52 episodes of Naruto (again) to test the waters. If it’s a success then they have a year worth of episodes. If it’s a flop then they can move both to Saturday at 2am until the contracts expire. But if it’s a big success then they might boot Checkered Past out of 5-7pm on the other weekday nights. At which point they really ought to get a 4th show and One Piece is perfect if WBD and Sony won’t play.

The way DeMarco is taking suggestions makes me think they’re considering airing older anime that never aired on the network prior. The perfect excuse to go after old stuff he can’t stop thinking about.

The question is, will they have any money for acquisitions on the main block after buying a year worth of OG Naruto and Sailor Moon? I certainly hope so. But they could do worse than simply re-airing the same episodes of both from Rewind on Saturday after 2am.

Trust me.....Saturday Toonami's gonna get cut after Shippuden ends......

13 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Perhaps Kai is the placeholder show for MHA S7, which is about to drop its first dubbed episode. Couple weeks into June, Kai leaves Saturday, MHA takes 12:30, and the other 3 premiers bump down by 30. Then Zom gets a 1am tier replacement when it ends. 

Ideally, there should be zero overlap between the two nights. We don’t need Kai on Fridays at 2x speed and Kai on Saturdays at the same time at 1x speed. If nothing else, drop Saturday Kai and finish IGPX. Then in the future, IGPX can be a Friday candidate. 

In a logical world, Friday should have its own separate budget. It would be like giving Saturday a 2 hour expansion in the front but no money to fill the time. I don’t put it past AS, but I hope they are smarter than that. Demarco seems enthusiastic, I hope that’s a sign that they are properly funded here, and not just him celebrating getting to air more reruns. 

Could be the case. I could see this by June:

12:00: My Adventures with Superman Season 2
12:30: My Hero Academia Season 7
01:00: Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
01:30: One Piece
02:00: Naruto Shippuden
02:30: Demon Slayer Season 2
03:00: Ninja Kamui
03:30: IGPX Season 2

This sounds like fun. I may have to set my DVR for Sailor Moon (and maybe Naruto if I hate myself). I doubt any of this cost all that much. DBZ Kai is a currently-owned license, and in retrospect they obviously planned to run it here when they picked it up again. For the other two, [as] has been working with Viz for two decades, they're already running Shippuden, and they've run OG Naruto in the past. They probably approached Viz with something like, "hey, we're thinking about doing a nostalgia block, any old titles you could offer for cheap?"

So, a few things:

• Desperate? If anything I think this is the opposite. Zaslav and friends must think the block is doing well enough to give them a little something extra. Although I have been wondering if they actually wanted to air Sailor Moon on Toonami proper, only for some cunning executive to come in and say "Actually, how about we try this?" So if they were desperate, they would've shoved these shows on the main block.
  • Love the fact that they're using the 2012-era packaging for this. Bit of a tangent, but it's funny how I've never really gotten why they feel the need to change the packaging every year, but this current package has been used for two years now (since the merger, in fact, which probably explains it) and now I'm in the mood for a change. Would be nice if they could go back to prior graphics sets on the main block.
  • DeMarco leaving Twitter is no big loss to me. I could do without all the negative posting about politics that shows up on my feed.
  • My overall thoughts on this block: hell yeah. I'm at least tuning in for Sailor Moon.
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Blatch said:

Love the fact that they're using the 2012-era packaging for this. Bit of a tangent, but it's funny how I've never really gotten why they feel the need to change the packaging every year, but this current package has been used for two years now (since the merger, in fact, which probably explains it) and now I'm in the mood for a change. Would be nice if they could go back to prior graphics sets on the main block.

Demarco did say when we got it that they had to stretch the budget pretty thin to make it happen. If you remember, this refresh came with a surprise TIE for the anniversary. He said we would be stuck with this look for a long time. 

Personally, I can tolerate the same look as long as the bumpers stay up to date. That one point where we still had early Fishman Island bumpers well into Punk Hazard wasn’t cool. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Blatch said:

So, a few things:

• Desperate? If anything I think this is the opposite. Zaslav and friends must think the block is doing well enough to give them a little something extra. Although I have been wondering if they actually wanted to air Sailor Moon on Toonami proper, only for some cunning executive to come in and say "Actually, how about we try this?" So if they were desperate, they would've shoved these shows on the main block.
  • Love the fact that they're using the 2012-era packaging for this. Bit of a tangent, but it's funny how I've never really gotten why they feel the need to change the packaging every year, but this current package has been used for two years now (since the merger, in fact, which probably explains it) and now I'm in the mood for a change. Would be nice if they could go back to prior graphics sets on the main block.
  • DeMarco leaving Twitter is no big loss to me. I could do without all the negative posting about politics that shows up on my feed.
  • My overall thoughts on this block: hell yeah. I'm at least tuning in for Sailor Moon.

Nostalgia and nostalgia blocks are...complicated for me.  It's my feeling that if you're not moving forward, it means that something is wrong, as far as your ability to attract new viewers.  It'd be one thing if this was in addition to new stuff, but it feels like this is the first time Toonami's broken containment, so to speak, in ages.  And it's for old stuff.  It speaks to stagnation.  

A nostalgia block and a nostalgia channel are great if you deal entirely in the business of nostalgia (MeTV) or you're doing it in addition to the newer stuff because there's no room for the older stuff on the main block.  Then yeah, it's fine.  But here it feels like a crutch of sorts because everyone is watching the newer stuff elsewhere.

Edited by Jman

1 hour ago, Jman said:

Nostalgia and nostalgia blocks are...complicated for me.  It's my feeling that if you're not moving forward, it means that something is wrong, as far as your ability to attract new viewers.  It'd be one thing if this was in addition to new stuff, but it feels like this is the first time Toonami's broken containment, so to speak, in ages.  And it's for old stuff.  It speaks to stagnation.  

A nostalgia block and a nostalgia channel are great if you deal entirely in the business of nostalgia (MeTV) or you're doing it in addition to the newer stuff because there's no room for the older stuff on the main block.  Then yeah, it's fine.  But here it feels like a crutch of sorts because everyone is watching the newer stuff elsewhere.

The problem is the 5pm hour is still a little tricky for them and they aren’t ready to brand it as proper Adult Swim. It still has to air PG tier content that would mostly be acceptable if the hours were still CN. That limits their choices on new content. 

Normally, any rerun content drives me straight up the wall. But I like the concept for this, because it works as a containment zone for reruns. Imagine how dire Saturday would look with Sailor Moon shitting it up on top of our already 90 minutes of reruns, and then OG Naruto replacing Shippuden. Just awful. This lets Demarco scratch his constant nostalgia itch, while in theory, leaving Saturday open for fresh comtent. 

This block also suffers from the biggest complaint people had about Checkered Past, it starts too early for its millennial target demo. We loved Toonami as kids because we got out of school at 3pm and had no trouble being home for Toonami. Now most of us have jobs and are getting off when the block starts. Remember for people in CST that the block starts at 4pm, so that’s a big chunk of the country that is way off time for this block. New content would be wasted here. These are all low consequence reruns where you can skip shitty weeks and not feel like you are missing the experience. 

We will see how it plays out as Saturday starts wrapping up Zom and Shippuden. If those get no/shitty replacements, then Rewind is not doing its job. 

4 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Ummm, excuse me? This dub of Sailor Moon is essentially brand-new to cable TV! SURE the animation is old as dirt but the voicework is like from 2016 IIRC? A rare gem at 5 PM even if all it gets followed by is an hour of DBZ Kai.

And who’s going to be home at 5pm to watch it?  Most adults will be working.  You’ll get some families, maybe?  I don’t see da kids being endeared by a nearly 40 year old show.

6 minutes ago, Jman said:

And who’s going to be home at 5pm to watch it?  Most adults will be working.  You’ll get some families, maybe?  I don’t see da kids being endeared by a nearly 40 year old show.

It’s gonna be an issue for me. 5pm Friday is usually the time I’m taking the kids out somewhere fun. Lame I know, but it’s just the reality of many people. 

• Like 1

I’ll say this much, I’d be tickled pink if a new generation of kids somehow gets into Sailor Moon of all things because it’s just on, but I don’t see it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Ummm, excuse me? This dub of Sailor Moon is essentially brand-new to cable TV! SURE the animation is old as dirt but the voicework is like from 2016 IIRC? A rare gem at 5 PM even if all it gets followed by is an hour of DBZ Kai.

So a dub no one has nostalgia for, big deal. It’s still the same old shit, but now overused VAs saying the lines. That’s the kind of “but it’s new bro!” technicality Demarco would try to sell. Same with things getting an HD remaster. 

Like I said though, I have no beef with it so long as it stays in the Friday containment zone and Saturday gets actual new content. We will see how that plays out. 

6 minutes ago, Jman said:

I’ll say this much, I’d be tickled pink if a new generation of kids somehow gets into Sailor Moon of all things because it’s just on, but I don’t see it.

Funny as it would be, the whole reason we are here is because kids don’t watch TV. Best case scenario would be the get turned on to it by Toonami, then go pirate the rest of it rather than slogging through it one episode a week. 

But hey, maybe the reason kids don’t watch TV is because all it airs is shit, so maybe some classics will hold their interest. Stranger things have happened. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I'm just gonna watch it on the [as] site like I do the rest of my Toonami shows. But I may DVR the first couple episodes, just in case that option isn't available.

It probably will be on there since Toonami gets pages, but I also remember wanting Ed Edd n Eddy on the site and they just kept it a cable nostalgia block exclusive.

• Like 1

I thought I'd bring this back to relevance with something I just realized.

Assuming the final hour of mainline Toonami gets no changes for the rest of summer, and it likely will with Ninja Kamui and Demon Slayer, then Toonami Rewind would have caught up to the 2 AM repeats of DBZ Kai in mid-August, and outright surpassed them by the end of the month.

August 9th-10th: Toonami Rewind airs Episodes 21 and 22, mainline Toonami airs Episode 22.

August 16th-17th: Toonami Rewind airs Episodes 23 and 24, mainline Toonami airs Episode 23.

August 23rd-24th: Toonami Rewind airs Episodes 25 and 26, mainline Toonami airs Episode 24.

My current hypothesis is that DBZ Kai becomes exclusive to Toonami Rewind like Sailor Moon and OG Naruto in September. (Un)fortunately, between that and Shippuden's finale, the 3 AM slot would almost certainly have its Toonami branding removed and given back to Adult Swim.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Idea Box said:

My current hypothesis is that DBZ Kai becomes exclusive to Toonami Rewind like Sailor Moon and OG Naruto in September. (Un)fortunately, between that and Shippuden's finale, the 3 AM slot would almost certainly have its Toonami branding removed and given back to Adult Swim.

That would be a good thing. The block currently only has 4 premiers. If they don’t have the material to fill 7 slots, they don’t need 7 slots. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 7:24 PM, Jman said:

My 7-year-old daughter likes it. It's pretty much the same plot over and over again, so two episodes back-to-back is enough for her. That's the 1992 season anyway.

• Like 1

One more day! I'm fairly hyped for this, and hopefully so are you.

Interesting thing I noted looking at the schedule: do they usually lead with Regular Show on Fridays? Because that will be Rewind's first lead-in, and it seems like a nice fit to me.

• Thanks 1