UnevenEdge

Nipples

Guest The Hound

as women age, nipple soreness... or sometimes breasts in general, is nothing to initially panic about. it most often is a sign of your monthly cycle do to changes in estrogen and progesterone, not pregnancy or something worse. if your cycle comes and goes but your nipples still feel sore, see your family physician for consultation. 

I like puffies and innies.

:D  as a very young child my best friend for many years and i bathed together frequently. it was super weird and we didn't understand then why her nipples and mine were so different because hers were innies. it was a really strange conversation to have with my mother. last time we ran into each other this subject came up and she admitted that it changed as she got older but one nipple remains an innie.

Guest The Hound

I think it's absolutely fucking hysterical that Zeni is still rock hard for my attention, even after he knows I can't see his post.

Guest The Hound

as women age, nipple soreness... or sometimes breasts in general, is nothing to initially panic about. it most often is a sign of your monthly cycle do to changes in estrogen and progesterone, not pregnancy or something worse. if your cycle comes and goes but your nipples still feel sore, see your family physician for consultation.

this feels like a line out of a video you'd find after getting lost in the dark part of youtube.

this feels like a line out of a video you'd find after getting lost in the dark part of youtube.

lol, well maybe but its true facts yo. the only thing i knew about aching tits was associated with being preggers.

i went through a few years of this and the first time it happened i freaked out. thankfully that passed tho, my tatas and nips are sensitive enough as it is.

being a lady is fucking weird.