UnevenEdge

NJ Senator Robert Menendez indicted for bribery.... again

matrixman124

47 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Shut up Pat we have a lot of loopy Republicans here plus Trump has his golf course here. We can't help the high loonie presence!

I remember when we learned about interstate commerce, there were a whole string of cases that narratively involved shipping garbage across state lines, and the common denominator was that everyone wanted to send their trash to Jersey

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

I remember when we learned about interstate commerce, there were a whole string of cases that narratively involved shipping garbage across state lines, and the common denominator was that everyone wanted to send their trash to Jersey

"The landfills were full! New Jersey was full!"

All else aside though, if someone wants to drop literal gold bars on me I'd be willing to do a lot of shit for it.

• Haha 2

On 9/23/2023 at 4:50 PM, Raptorpat said:

Fetterman is the first Dem Senator to call for resignation.

Since Fetterman, Dem Senators Brown, Welch, Baldwin, and Tester have all joined the call to resign.

Welch is another '22 freshman and Brown, Baldwin, and Tester are all up in '24 so it kind of makes sense so far.

Edit: apparently Sens Casey, Warren, and Rosen too. I think the floodgates are open.

Edit x2: I stopped looking for names but just saw the headline that Corey Booker also joined the list, which is relevant because he's NJ's other US Senator.

Edited by Raptorpat
  • Like 2

Sen Menendez is a dbag. He’s trying to use his Cuban identity as a shield and sometimes even a straight up excuse. He had the nerve to say he had pockets full of cash because being Cuban he had a fear of $ being taken from him. Here’s the problem I have with this fuckin clown. 1 he was born in NYC not Cuba and 2 his parents left Cuba in 1953 way before Castro took the country over. He and his wife are criminals and he’s gross. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-aguilar-shreds-bob-menendezs-racism-claim-this-is-not-that

• Like 3

17 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Sen Menendez is a dbag. He’s trying to use his Cuban identity as a shield and sometimes even a straight up excuse. He had the nerve to say he had pockets full of cash because being Cuban he had a fear of $ being taken from him. Here’s the problem I have with this fuckin clown. 1 he was born in NYC not Cuba and 2 his parents left Cuba in 1953 way before Castro took the country over. He and his wife are criminals and he’s gross. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-aguilar-shreds-bob-menendezs-racism-claim-this-is-not-that

Ay bro this is some George Santos shit

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Ay bro this is some George Santos shit

Definitely. I eagerly await his claims of being Jewish 

seriously though how is a us Senator even playing some victim card when he’s been elected and re-elected despite his reputation.  

new rule once you reach high political office such as a us Senator or mayor of nyc you don’t get to play the race or ethnicity card anymore.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 9:12 AM, matrixman124 said:

https://apnews.com/article/senator-menendez-indicted-729db45fcf21c42ba707c9d0139349e9

The state of NY is indicting Menendez for bribery. He took all the bribes!

He has literal gold bar bribes with DNA and serial numbers pointing to him!

A member of Congress is corrupt and taking bribes, eh?

Stop the fuckin' presses..........

• Haha 1

Sen Menéndez met his wife Nadine in an ihop in union city NJ. She said she thought he was “very hot” 

idk what the Senator was doing at an ihop but i’d bet my left tit she just closed a bar somewhere just an hr before and was looking for help me get sober food. 

• Haha 5