UnevenEdge

Orca

SwimOdin

I think is being going on for quite a while...but I can't say it was orcas. In Japan the whales they were hunting were attacking boats and devouring crews at least 10 years ago...before South Park made a thing about it....whatever whales they have.

I think sea life in general is sick of our shit, but orcas effect us so now we care?

Where tf are Orcas

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

It's been going on for a while now but it's been getting more attention because the orca attacks are spreading out.

A theory was that a mother orca got clipped by a yacht and not only decided to thump it but taught her calves to thump them too. The action was taught to other orcas in the area who also started targeting yachts. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I think is being going on for quite a while...but I can't say it was orcas. In Japan the whales they were hunting were attacking boats and devouring crews at least 10 years ago...before South Park made a thing about it....whatever whales they have.

I think sea life in general is sick of our shit, but orcas effect us so now we care?

Where tf are Orcas

There is collective guilt attached to Orcas.  When an orca does something to a human, it’s not just a human messing with raw nature it’s payback for a betrayal.  In a way, we see ourselves as inferior to the orcas in a way we don’t with any other animal because, for a long time, we exploited their intelligence for our amusement.

• Like 1