Game Master

Are you in?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in?

• I’m in!
    • I’ve got some questions…

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I thought Buddy was always online. I mean, I never log out & I’ve seen him here at all hours of the day. I’m not a stalker, I promise…..🤣

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: 7 pm his time draws near and he's like, "There's something I'm supposed to do...better get off and figure it out ::signs off::" :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

We should probably lay off Buddy, huh?

Meh…..

I mean I was going to act like I wasn't here and let people laugh at scoob's choices of team captains.  But then I thought better of myself :RoboTeeth:

Edited by Vela
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I thought Buddy was always online. I mean, I never log out & I’ve seen him here at all hours of the day. I’m not a stalker, I promise…..🤣

I looks like that because the tab is always open on my computer and it's usually always on. 

So seeing Andre on doesn't mean I'm here but if you see bully on, I'm definitely browsing the site.

And I think I'm supposed to be logged in as bully now but that phone is dead ATM 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, whatever, Buddy. Our team has the Jordan and Pippen of the boards. (...and I guess I'm Dennis Rodman. *sigh* Which is okay.)

Edited by Gemini

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I’d be willing to say you’re probably the greatest asset our team has. Assuming I actually remember what the hell this challenge even is….😂

Wait, where's the challenge. Is it already up somewhere...I'm a bit confused with the navigation here.