Game Master

Are you in?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in?

• I’m in!
    • I’ve got some questions…

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I think I remember seeing it somewhere….but no clue where….

I think scoob was messing with ghostrek when he gave a "preview" of the first challenge.

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’d be willing to say you’re probably the greatest asset our team has. Assuming I actually remember what the hell this challenge even is….😂

image.jpeg.225f30ddfb29472ac46d7eeeeae32b95.jpeg  :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Game Master said:

Teams are set; the Challenge commences!

I’d like to start by thanking our contestants for participating.  The team selections didn’t quite go off without a hitch:  depending on your take, that’s either a minor bump in the road or just a small taste of the chaos to come.  Naturally, I’m hoping for chaos and this just the bunch to make it happen.

As already stated, the rules for this round are relatively simple.  Each team will get one week to complete the challenge below and post it here in this thread, where all of you get to vote on the winning submission.  Everyone on the winning team moves on to the next round while the losing team will have two of its members go home.  Once submissions are final, a poll will be put up for everyone to vote (except for me and the judges, of course).  So without further ado, here’s the challenge…

-

Legendary bounty hunter Spike Spiegel has seen his fair share of unusual bounties.  Whether it be 60 year old in 12 year old’s body, a bomber in a teddy bear suit, or an inflatable super soldier with a penchant for amusement parks, there aren’t many oddities he hasn’t encountered.  This time, though, he may have met his match… or maybe this one is just too ridiculous to deal with.  With Edward’s help, Spike ventures into a place called the Adult Swim Message Board to gather intel on his next target.

-

The challenge is to write a short narrative of Spike’s encounter with a “villain” from the ASMB.  It can be anyone from the old boards or the UEMB, it just has to be someone most everybody would know for a particular idiosyncratic quirk or for an (in)famous event.  Please do not use any real villains, such as those who were banned for criminally abusive or threatening behavior (such as stalking).  We’re not asking for an entire episode, just make sure you include Spike discovering the bounty on the boards and then his first physical encounter with him or her.  Make it as ridiculously over-the-top as you can.

Submissions are due 12am EDT on Sunday, June 11, here in this thread.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

@André Toulon, that's posted somewhere? because i didn't see it either. 

also, are you making a chat box? cap'n. mon capitaine. oh captain, my captain. skipper. 

I need to tag you in our little boot camp. Also you have to accept the invite....we are team Hank or something. I'll show you in a bit.

But the challenge was in the anniversary folder....

• Like 2