UnevenEdge

So…. What is ASMB Survivor actually?

scoobdog

In a word, it’s “creating.”   It’s…

• Using AI to artistically recreate Washington crossing the Delaware  with the IBers and Babblers.
  • Coming up with the perfect menu (four courses, of course) for when Raptorpat invited over Perseus to discuss a plumbing themed amusement park.
  • Recreating a scene from “Heavy Metal Queen” where VT is actually played by Romana.

You can look at the tab to the right above and see the last challenge to get an idea.  You take on a challenge first with your teammates and then by yourself.  The entire UEMB votes on it.  If you get enough votes, you move on to the next round.  If you don’t, you get voted off.

22 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

lmao....isn't this YOUR baby?

i think it supposed to start june 2? iono...someone is picking teams ...i guess? 

Nope, I got out after the first run. I don't come here to work and I wanted to turn it into the bar, but as long as scoob does the heavy lifting, I'm still in. 

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i guess i hope this is a success?

i'm not participating. and this will probably be the last couple days i'm on here. 

trying to deactive my facebook, currently, with no luck. zuckerfuck won't let you out. 

Why not participate?  Even if you don't want to hang out on the boards, you can still hang out in the club for a little while longer.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 5:56 PM, discolé monade said:

was there a 'written assignment' in the last challenge?

There wasn’t.

I put all of the old challenges on a separate board in the Survivor Club.  We will be incorporating Buddy’s original concepts into some new challenges.

28 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

We will be incorporating Buddy’s original concepts into some new challenges.

As long as it's not art-related, I'm good. I can probably tell a decent story if I don't lose focus, but I can't draw at all. And I don't have the tools (or the know-how) for digital art.

8 hours ago, discolé monade said:

and in the last challenge, did all members of the teams participate?

To add to what Pooh said, not everyone did compete.  We got a few enthusiastic participants, but there were a few that either couldn't do it or just didn't want to.  That's why I came up with the team concept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/11/2023 at 10:31 PM, The_annoying_one said:

As long as it's not art-related, I'm good. I can probably tell a decent story if I don't lose focus, but I can't draw at all. And I don't have the tools (or the know-how) for digital art.

maybe you have an art-oriented teammate who can do the heavy lifting in that challenge

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Oh, I definitely do. And she is an amazing artist, if I do say so myself.

Definitely one of the absolute best I've ever seen and had the privilege of knowing. I truly mean that.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...