UnevenEdge

You awaken, groggy... disoriented. Day1

André Toulon

Surrounding you are others whom have suffered the same fate. Unbeknownst to you, these are now both your only friends and your biggest obstacles.

A shadowy figure emerges....it's me, Budelouse (look, I'm an evil island shaman, give me a break)...I am either your savior or the determiner of your fate....the choice is yours.

This place is truly just a resting place for the devourer. And he hungers....he shall feast upon each of you, except the one deemed worthy. The chosen one shall inhabit my vessel and be enslaved to feed the wretched beast....some say a fate worse than becoming it's excrement.

WAIT. It speaks to me....it requires a task to be done. The nature of this beast is the unfulfilled heart of the now forgotten ASMB, and it's obscure yet lingering memories torment it to no end. You may ask why you would help such a beast, and the answer is the alternative is death. You are always welcomed this option. 

It demands that you, new denizens of The Mound (that's what we're calling this shit today) go forth, and create it an AI art rendering of Harvey Birdman forced into prostitution. Whomever successfully presents this image in such a way to ease the beast's pain will be safe from being devoured....anyone one else is subject to be dinner.....Good luck.

OFFICIAL RULES: 

1. You are only allowed to use Craiyon for this challenge to put everyone on equal ground. No using wonder or any other premium app that will obviously yield better results. https://www.craiyon.com/

2. You have until Friday at....6pm CST to make your submissions.

3. You must also include the prompt you used to generate that image as it may be hilarious and sway the vote in your favor.

4. Choose only 1 picture from the collage to submit.

5. Just kind of a tip....Harvey get you crap, Harvey birdman, get some ok results, Harvey Birdman attorney at law allows it to more accurately find what you want.

6. Simply submit the image and prompt here and they will be consolidated into the voting thread Saturday.  After the gods have chosen immunity, the chopping block will be put up.

This may get edited....I tried to touch bases with others but fuck it, pulling the trigger.....GO!!!!

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

Just a reminder: For those who just joined but want to participate in this week's challenge, you have until 6pm CST tomorrow to get your AI submissions in. Remember! You have to use Craiyon to generate the pics. For further instructions, please read the OP. Good luck!

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • D'oh 1

5 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

Just a reminder: For those who just joined but want to participate in this week's challenge, you have until 6pm CST to get your AI submissions in. Remember! You have to use Craiyon to generate the pics. For further instructions, please read the OP. Good luck!

6 pm CST tomorrow.  It’s only Thursday.

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Vela said:

Garrrrrr! I'm having trouble deciding between two images.   One you can clearly see Harvey in, the other Harvey is in the foreground (you only see a sliver of his face) but the content is so much better.

Well, whichever one you decide on, make sure you include the prompt as well in your screenshot. (Or just post the whole collage and tell Scoob which pic you want submitted and he'll edit it for you accordingly. Because Scoob is the man!)

• D'oh 1