UnevenEdge

Day 3 the reckoning.

The last man standing  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

That would be cool cuz even though I definitely didn’t vote for myself I don’t remember who I did vote for. I could ask you or Scoob if you could see it.  Only two options and I still forgot 😆

Seight.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I wish I could see who voted without changing the setting...I feel like there should be a way leaders can see it without the edit but whatever

I did this...

Click on Show Results, and then click on the number of votes to the right of the bar....

1483941978_Screenshot2023-03-02at11_36_54AM.thumb.png.cb76397e82ddc9e09ad2a51c0abfd40b.png

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

But you're on a comp,I don't have show results on my phone, but the poll closed for some reason...let me fix that first

That could be it.  Let me check my phone....

Nope, I could do it on my phone as well.  Might be a browser thing?

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

So yeah, even on mobile, Andre can't do shit

Screenshot_20230302-134735.png

The only other possible explanation is that I have an overarching sitewide permission that takes precedence.  @katt_goddess:  can you see who voted for what without editing the post? (Of course, that would mean Pooh should theoretically be able to do what I can do)

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

He doesn’t have the silhouette people that you click on to see who voted?

I think everyone has the shilouette, but not everyone has the little button that appears when you go over it.  It looks like he can only see results if he edits his poll to be public.