UnevenEdge

🥰❤️♥️ Monsters need love too. Day 2

André Toulon

Sated momentarily by your sacrifice, the ASMBeast is pleased, but still it hungers...and it also "thirsts". Yes, the beast has a date and wants to show his lady a good time.  Who would date such a fiend? Well it seems he managed to woo the infamous Faye Valentine and it was just like that, love was in the air. alas his composition is that of a slug inside and it can ingest no sodium and poor Faye has climbing blood pressure issues....life of a bounty hunter is not without it's stress

Go forth, and find me an edible item with 0 sodium (this includes all other names for salt) in the nutritional facts/ingredients. The most unique submission will be spared... I'm thinking the tastiest option would be the best but don't be afraid to think outside of the box. And no screenshots....check your cabinets pls.

I await your return.

......and before you ask, the salt from devouring humans doesn't harm him because reasons😠

BONUS POINTS IF YOU CAN TELL ME HOW YOU'D PREPARE IT.

Edited by André Toulon
Added Day 2 to the title.
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just a quick reminder....

People eligible to post and vote for this competition are...

@1pooh4u

@hornedlizardman

@Seight

@Vela

@blueraven1999

@ghostrek

@molarbear

and....

@Doom Metal Alchemist

Everyone else... you're still part of the club and you're free to submit your own entries and discuss / critique any of the competitors.  We'll set up a discussion thread shortly where you can do just that.

My submission:

Feast on ACTIVE YEAST asmb Beast!

I did a mf water painting for "unique"ness as per challange but also because I'm having trouble accessing my photoshop :RoboTongue:

image.png.abb38a34f57186bf2f7fb31e69472b49.png

As it turns out dry yeast is a whole lot of nothing o.O

image.png.7ace4592369daa903367ce0023484548.png

As far as how you prepare it.  Add it to warm water and some sugar or honey, cover with a towel and let it sit for 15 min.  Then kneed it into to dough and bakage teh breadage.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5