UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

34 minutes ago, Belize said:

Rep. Random Democrat from Texas decided to go directly for the final boss while only being Level 5. 

They didn't think it through.

It was actually pretty funny. 

Oh wait this is an entirely different post of condescending bullshit

wow you really outdid yourself 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

White chocolate is a lie. A disgusting lie. 

White chocolate is good with fruity flavors or mixed with regular chocolate....... 😒

Oh. This might go in the unpopular opinion thread. I don't hate white chocolate, but everyone I know thinks it's gross.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

narrator it in fact was not an edited post but rather an entirely new post because it wasn’t dickish enough the first time 

I appreciate this more now that I realize

18 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Oh wait this is an entirely different post of condescending bullshit

you were only joking at first.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

White chocolate is good with fruity flavors or mixed with regular chocolate....... 😒

Oh. This might go in the unpopular opinion thread. I don't hate white chocolate, but everyone I know thinks it's gross.

“White chocolate is good when you mix it with chocolate” -high off their ass naraku360

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jman said:

Meanwhile more Epstein pictures with Trump emerged, but the Democrats cannot get out of their own damn way.

Right?  Trump is a lying, wannabe dictator, scumbag. Not exactly a model of cognitive mental health either, but Dems are just Keystone Copping all over the place 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Right?  Trump is a lying, wannabe dictator, scumbag. Not exactly a model of cognitive mental health either, but Dems are just Keystone Copping all over the place 

This would all go away if Biden did step aside.  Especially as more donors ask him to.  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/politics-news/ashley-judd-joins-calls-for-biden-to-drop-out-of-2024-presidential-race-1235947842/

Instead - 

• Haha 3

A new rule: 

Anybody who confidently predicted Biden would drop out of the race: perhaps these guys don't know what they are talking about in regards to the election. They're clearly engaged in groupthink and just believe whatever the popular thing is on any given day. 

I assume any media pundit or journalist who said Biden would drop out to be full of sh*t now. 

Edited by Belize

19 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I think my chant of “fuckin try something else!” Might take off any day now đŸ˜¶â€đŸŒ«ïž

come Election Day our choices will be a potato or an asshole 

At least with a potato you can have french fries and I could totally go for 'medicinal fries' right about now.

An asshole is all sound and fury signifying a yuge mess.

• Like 2

I maintain incumbency is a major factor in determining the outcome of presidential elections, and the effect of this is to limit past elections that you can compare 2024 to. I instinctively downplay comparisons to 2016, 2008 and 2000, for example. Instead, I focus on 2020, 2012 and 2004 as analogous. 

• Like 1

Trump still complains about the DOJ after Cannon dismissed the confidential documents case even though he straight up stole the shit.   Stealing is a presidential act, folks. Instead of people being pissed because $ and power bought that prick a judge who let him steal national secrets they’ll be happy for him cuz people are fuckin stupid 

• Like 2

Cannon did what the SC does and ignored decades of precedence. Special Counsel has been chosen the way Smith was chosen for the last 25 years.  This country is a joke I’m going to Tuvalu.  that place will be gone by 2050. I’d rather live in a nation that will literally be under water than here in this dumb fuckin timeline 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Cannon did what the SC does and ignored decades of precedence. Special Counsel has been chosen the way Smith was chosen for the last 25 years.  This country is a joke I’m going to Tuvalu.  that place will be gone by 2050. I’d rather live in a nation that will literally be under water than here in this dumb fuckin timeline 

I've actually begun researching where I might want to move to if shit hits the fan like it looks like it will. Denmark anyone?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I bet Stefanik is cleaning out the local Krispy Kreme right now.

She hadn't been talked about in weeks, and once I saw she had a speaking slot I knew she was officially out of the running.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

She hadn't been talked about in weeks, and once I saw she had a speaking slot I knew she was officially out of the running.

It was always an awkward fit, but she was his best bet at bringing in the independents that he can't seem to reel in.  The congressional hearings with the university presidents were tailor made for her to audition for the VP slot, and I thought she nailed it down then.  Somehow the exact opposite happened.

Vance appears to be swing state bait.

4 minutes ago, Jman said:

I'm predicting a lot of commercials with these comments in swing states.

Me too. I was thinking about billboards and banner ads from unofficial anti-Trump groups with this quote from Vance. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I have his book, Hillbilly Elegy, that I never got around to reading. I guess it's time to see what he's about. I never thought he'd be Trump's runing mate one day.

It features a part where someone is tormented for not liking sparkling water

FIclrdNVcAEqwAm.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can we all just consider a small silver lining currently.

Somewhere, out there, Burgum is crying into his soup because he dropped being governor completely, spent a ton of money trying to force his Lt. Governor through the primaries for governor to which she lost big time, and also likely spent a ton of money on Drumpf because no one hangs with that walking fart cloud without also being asked for money and all he has to show for it is a maybe spot as court jester in the Orange Stain Kingdom. 

• Haha 1