UnevenEdge

Which Is The Mr. Meeseeks of Candy?...

katt_goddess

Eat Me, I Want to Die  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Candy that most demands to be eaten and released from it's miserable existance

• Peeps [ i'm a peep....i'm an easter candy....why am i yellow? ...i'm a f-ing marshmallow...cuz i'm a peep... ]
    • Trolli Gummi Worms [ welcome to our land...sorry about your hand... ]
    • Sour Patch Bears [ first they're sour then they're sweet! ]
    • Other [ specify ]

...you know what I mean. 

Those candies that just seem to beg to be ended and usually are as part of an animated commercial featuring themselves. They just want to die. Life is misery to them. Please eat them. 

Vote now to determine which will be crowned the Mr. Meeseeks of frickin' candy. 

Discuss!...

22 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I’m shell shocked from “Other:  Specify”

There's always the potential for someone to decide that there's a candy I missed in the poll that they 'like' better. Like the Cinnamon Toast Crunch [ technically a cereal but it's still cannibalism ] and the peanut M&M that buddy mentioned - I thought about including M&M's but they don't seem to be actively saying 'eat me' . It's more like they are demanding people eat their rabbit shits. :D 

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

These are weird poll choices. No chocolate. Not even Reese's which the Internet seems to like as much as it likes bacon.

My answer is peanut butter Snickers. 

I mainly stuck with those candies that have animated commercials of themselves literally begging to be put out of their misery. The Reeses commercials seem to be more about announcing here are these things, eat them. They don't even have eyes. Peeps have eyes. 

They are the last thing left in the cocoa mug when you use one of those as a marshmallow. Staring at you. 

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2022 at 5:59 PM, André Toulon said:

I kinda only eat ree....

Oh, peanut m&Ms. Their mascot is dumb and wants to be killed asap

And we kill him every time we munch and crunch on those delicious M&Ms. (And it could be any variety, really. I especially love the Peanut Butter M&Ms. They're like if Reece's Pieces and M&Ms had a baby...or something...I...guess. You know what I mean?)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

And we kill him every time we munch and crunch on those delicious M&Ms. (And it could be any variety, really. I especially love the Peanut Butter M&Ms. They're like if Reece's Pieces and M&Ms had a baby...or something...I...guess. You know what I mean?)

.....this is so weird, because I really wanted to say peanut butter m&Ms which I tried ftft last week, and it was because the store was out of reeses