UnevenEdge

They opened up a starbucks in mah hood

fuggnificent

Ain't that the truth

Imgur doesn't even care what you post no data limits no viewer limits

Photobucket is shit it's a slow lag site

I'm stubborn and don't like change, but how fucking slow photobucket has gotten and with the intrusive ads that take up your whole screen and make you wait a set amount of time to get past them finally got me to switch to imgur. Never looked back. Photobucket is seriously one of the very worst "legitimate" sites on the web today.

I'm stubborn and don't like change, but how fucking slow photobucket has gotten and with the intrusive ads that take up your whole screen and make you wait a set amount of time to get past them finally got me to switch to imgur. Never looked back. Photobucket is seriously one of the very worst "legitimate" sites on the web today.

Its great when it works. Look at the reviews on the google play store. Im not the only one who has been using it for years.

Ain't that the truth

Imgur doesn't even care what you post no data limits no viewer limits

Photobucket is shit it's a slow lag site

Yeah, I still use Photobucket, and I agree it can be pretty freakin' slow. Plus, when you get anywhere close to the (free) data limit, they constantly hound you with emails about buying more space. Fuck that. Oh, and most of my larger pictures were re-sized without my knowing about it. Seriously thinking about switching.

Yeah, I still use Photobucket, and I agree it can be pretty freakin' slow. Plus, when you get anywhere close to the (free) data limit, they constantly hound you with emails about buying more space. Fuck that. Oh, and most of my larger pictures were re-sized without my knowing about it. Seriously thinking about switching.

Go to imgur they leave you alone