UnevenEdge

Made in Abyss, Episode 13 (1-hour finale!)

Before we get started, here's some adorable fan art of Nanachi and Mitty as actual people:

Better keep looking at it, because this is gonna be the last time you're happy for a while... well, outside of the 90 minutes of Toonami content that comes on before this show. It's finally time to learn what Bondrewd's deal is, and based on the finale promo's suggestion that he sends these two innocent kids directly to Hell, it can't be anything good.

50% DBV this week; better hope your heart (and liver, obviously) can handle it, before Lupin arrives next weekend to steal it again. Woah!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Sucks that this show got Akame ga Kill'd content ratings wise, but thanks to that, I managed to get three of my personalized (subbed) ratings right on the money!

I thought you originally chose an MAV for the finale, but I now remember your reasoning. On the plus side, at least Lupin should get the Parasyte treatment now.

Interesting approach to the episode intro. New Toonami intro, flashbacks aplenty, and the OP lacks the usual English credits. Now, let's get to the haunted gravy...

Just now, ben0119 said:

Children can't return because of the strain.  SHIT.  Stuck in the Abyss forever!  

if it weren't so clearly sinister, i'd say this wuld make for a pretty cool Lost Boys" typ civilizaion of people who just kind liv in the abyss without planning to go back. i mean, it's not lke there was anything waiting for these kids on the surface, right?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1