UnevenEdge

Made in Abyss, Episode 13 (1-hour finale!)

11 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Hrmm... kinda hoping you're not here dropping subtle spoiler-hints, cuz this one might've dinged something....

Huh. Well then. For a moment, had given consideration to that Curse-Warding Box Ozen still has...

2 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I probably mentioned this before in spoiler tags, but part of the reason why Mitty's snuffing is so effective is how it's done like euthanizing a pet. The toys around her, the cat-like moans.

I dread the day.

a dear friend of mine just had to go through that herself. it was devastating

6 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I probably mentioned this before in spoiler tags, but part of the reason why Mitty's snuffing is so effective is how it's done like euthanizing a pet. The toys around her, the cat-like moans.

I dread the day.

Yup, pretty much. As far as "scientifically engineered to make you cry" is concerned, the blanket and stuffed animals go a long way. But for me, it's Nanachi stopping things so she can apologize to Mitty that takes it over the top.

After this, we get a little bit of everything: a mysterious flashback, Riko regaining consciousness, more naked funtimes... you know, so things don't get too oppressive. But it's this last past part of the episode that really ties everything together. Get ready to experience the Abyss's beauty one more time.

• Like 1