UnevenEdge

Let me tell you about this asshole

Still Me

dated him for awhile, eventually offered to let him crash at my place while he had contracts in town so he wouldn’t have to drive 3 hours home everyday. So time went by and he got really weird, then he ghosted me. So 5 months later I kept bothering him for my key back, and that when I found out he got scared that things were getting too serious. I was like dude, no it wasn’t…we weren’t even boyfriend girlfriend, I was just being nice because your company didn’t bother me. So then I kept pestering him for my key back and he was like “I work nights, but I’m off Thursday. So if you leave work Thursday and head my way, by the time you get here I’ll be awake and I’ll give you your stuff and we can go out to dinner.” So I’m like…yeah ok fine. And I took Friday off because I didn’t wanna come home at 2am to get up at 5 to go to work. So I drive out there, and was in traffic from hell, got there at 6pm. And he’s not there, he apparently has meetings at work on Thursday’s (so not really off Thursday’s hmm?) and he says to me, I thought I said we’d meet at 8?. Ok no, that’s not what was discussed, and so you expect me to sit in the parking lot of your apartment from 6-8? So I flipped out and said “I spent almost 3 hours in traffic, I’ve wasted my time, my gas, and my toll money, fuck this” and I went home. 

still don’t have my mother fucking key, after over 6 months of asking for it.

• Sad 2

Look here bitch ..... err Travis .... nobody asked for you to cry to me in a text ... just give me my fucking stuff and continue suffering 3 hrs away from me ...

I'd ask if I could change my locks though just to be on the safe side. 

Who knows what Bitch Ass Travis is currently going through 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Still Me said:

dated him for awhile, eventually offered to let him crash at my place while he had contracts in town so he wouldn’t have to drive 3 hours home everyday. So time went by and he got really weird, then he ghosted me. So 5 months later I kept bothering him for my key back, and that when I found out he got scared that things were getting too serious. I was like dude, no it wasn’t…we weren’t even boyfriend girlfriend, I was just being nice because your company didn’t bother me. So then I kept pestering him for my key back and he was like “I work nights, but I’m off Thursday. So if you leave work Thursday and head my way, by the time you get here I’ll be awake and I’ll give you your stuff and we can go out to dinner.” So I’m like…yeah ok fine. And I took Friday off because I didn’t wanna come home at 2am to get up at 5 to go to work. So I drive out there, and was in traffic from hell, got there at 6pm. And he’s not there, he apparently has meetings at work on Thursday’s (so not really off Thursday’s hmm?) and he says to me, I thought I said we’d meet at 8?. Ok no, that’s not what was discussed, and so you expect me to sit in the parking lot of your apartment from 6-8? So I flipped out and said “I spent almost 3 hours in traffic, I’ve wasted my time, my gas, and my toll money, fuck this” and I went home. 

Change the lock.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i would just change the locks. give him the address, and let him mail the pin. 

i mean, he did say a few times he was going through some rough shit. 

life does that sometimes. and it's been 6 months. 

He blocked me, and I deleted the number. He can throw it out, he said he didn’t care so whatever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Still Me said:

He blocked me, and I deleted the number. He can throw it out, he said he didn’t care so whatever.

I'd still change the locks.  I don't know the guy obviously, but you don't need him giving the key and address to someone else out of spite.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Still Me said:

You give your key away too easy sweetie, yes, after you feel a little enduring friendship and honesty it's far too easy to commit, punk you you obviously picked a punk and you could actually be approached when you didn't expect it... so be on guard