UnevenEdge

Chaos

molarbear

15 hours ago, molarbear said:

Hope you all stocked up on your milk sammiches

2022 snow.jpg

I'm assuming this is about people buying out bread and milk whenever there's a bad storm predicted. I'm guessing this because Georgia will wipe out everything when an actual snow storm might hit us and pics of bare shelves get posted online. It feels like living in two different worlds because it's just raining and 60's over here. That's not me bragging, this is seriously weird to me to have most of the people I know freezing their asses off and Georgia weather is like:

346.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

What is a milk sandwich? Are you eating snow? I don't understand?

Dat (insert an arrow pointing down because I don't know how to do that on keyboard)

2 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I'm assuming this is about people buying out bread and milk whenever there's a bad storm predicted. I'm guessing this because Georgia will wipe out everything when an actual snow storm might hit us and pics of bare shelves get posted online. It feels like living in two different worlds because it's just raining and 60's over here. That's not me bragging, this is seriously weird to me to have most of the people I know freezing their asses off and Georgia weather is like:

346.jpg

4 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

More than we have atm. but it is still going I think. Only reason it's even sticking here is because a big cold front. I hope it's out of here by tomorrow morning. Of course the roads will probably be fun regardless. 

Supposedly there's more on the way

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

That's a very popular opinion, imo

I'm team Unpopular Opinion after losing electricity for days in the last major snow storm down here. Also, lots of folks learned the hard way that our trees aren't conditioned to withstand ice or heavy snow and fall like dominoes.

4 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Just another winter day in upstate NY. But I hope everyone stays safe with this crazy weather throughout the country. 

Portland, Oregon is unaffected. Normal for this time of year; cold & moist.

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

also, that looks like an attempted 'snow angel', with some ba-dunk-a-dunk. 

or a sea turtle's shadow. 

Can confirm was suppose to be a snow angel, but snow sea turtle sounds way cooler

ba donk a donk is a no, probably just seeing where I put my hands down to get back up

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

It’s still snowing here. We’re about a foot or so now 🤮 your shoveling skills are pretty fancy tho. Come do my driveway plz.

It's all about the follow through

I thought you guys had like flamethrower driveways up there by now